Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254659 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 1:44am On Nov 09, 2021
mechoau:

Are they still accepting deposit? as I read days ago, can’t recall where a person said they have closed offer for deposit. Pls any idea if they are still accepting deposit ?

Hope this helps

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2021
mechoau:

Yes, you’re right it’s bcus of the course I choose. Most of the schools I got offer from requested for my ATAS certificate. But I wrote Northumbria University requesting if I can switch from MSc Mechanical Engineering to international project management and I was given unconditional offer less than 24 hrs after I mailed them. So I have turned off from Huddersfield and Hertfordshire to avoid delay in ATAS certificate.

I also applied to Middlesex last week on the 3rd of November and I was given unconditional offer today. Now I’m in between Middlesex and Northumbria University. But I’m looking at Northumbria which is 2000 deposit

Middlesex is 1000 deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky88: 2:19am On Nov 09, 2021
VicUkegbu:
Can I use my WAEC cert as a proof of English proficiency??

Yes you can.Though I used my Neco and attestation from my University that I was thought in English.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 4:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Please my TB test is scheduled for 5pm next week Monday. Is it possible for me to get my result or the same day? Also, if I go at 3pm, will they attend to me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 4:28am On Nov 09, 2021
FrankFrenzy:
Good evening hardworking Nigerian youths!

I have been trying to book TB test appointment for myself and wife but i keep getting 'slot is not available' error message.
Pls who can guide me on how to go about as i can't risk travelling from Port Harcourt to Abuja or Lagos without achieving success.
Dear gurus in the house, pls help a brother

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome
this is the link i have been using

thanks

Try early hours in the morning like 1am. you will get.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mystikal(m): 4:58am On Nov 09, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Please my TB test is scheduled for 5pm next week Monday. Is it possible for me to get my result or the same day? Also, if I go at 3pm, will they attend to me?

5pm?

I was scheduled for 8am when I did mine couple of months ago. As at 4pm my result wasn't out yet. I had to leave cos I had a 6pm flight to catch. Again that was at the peak of applications, the crowd was massive. Maybe there are less crowd now. You can try going earlier as you've suggested but have a plan B in case things don't go as you have planned.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mystikal(m): 5:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Can anyone recommend a good Day 2 Antigen Test (Lateral flow) provider in Glasgow? I don't have a bloody clue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 5:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Swansea is there,if only you can download the full list.
Kels4real:
Swansea university is not in the list... Nawa ooo and I just applied to the school.

Guru in the house,please should I forget about the school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Yes, u wil be attended as they now run morning and afternoon shifts. I am privy to this info. Please my TB test is scheduled for 5pm next week Monday. Is it possible for me to get my result or the same day? Also, if I go at 3pm, will they attend to me?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Yes u wil be attended as they now run two shifts; morning and afternoon. I am privy to this information.
RetiredAdult:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Welcomme: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Uni of law is a private sch tho.. if u really want London go for Westminster.
Uni of East London also nice. Uni of Bolton is equally not far from London and Manchester
Pls bro, do you have an idea if university of Westminster takes WAEC as a proof of English? My WAEC is over exactly 10 years this year but I plan to apply next year making it 11 years by then. Likewise, how good is the university? Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GMs: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2021
GOOD MORNING, DO YOU HAVE THEIR EMAIL OR THEIR ADMISSIONS DEPT NUMB TO CALL AND DID YOU INCLUDE YOUR IELTS SCORE WHEN YOU APPLIED, I APPLIED WITH WAEC

Emmyk:

Good day, I didn't follow up with the admission anymore after I got the conditional offer.

I'm on standby for your questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by labelle27(f): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2021
LATEST UPDATE GUYS !!!

I just an information from friends in the UK that the now is that prospective student must have an accommodation on arrival in the uk before CAS is issued. My school (UWE) sent messages all round to confirm ds.
[/quote]
Do you know how one can go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Lauriyz007:

Hi everyone Please who knows about the deadline payment for UWE January intake, they sent me an email containing some dates and on their site, it’s a diff Date for their deadlines(CAS, bank statement upload, etc)

Use the timeline they sent to your email address

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2021
bali233:

Try early hours in the morning like 1am. you will get.

Thanks bro, but truly I have done and yet no luck, is there any other way you suggest I can get it done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Kollinburg:

Yes they are

I just got offer from them last week and I haven’t pay yet

Thanks sir… maybe I’ll go for Middlesex. I was given unconditional offer yesterday in MSc Business and Management. Do you have idea if there’s any group for Middlesex?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zangovinchy: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2021
I downloaded fluterwave and within 30 minutes I was able to pay for all my dependants' IHS and Visa fees. Like I said, I started the application afresh. It's only when you get to TLSconnect site that it might be difficult to correct anything( that's after uploading documents). You will see is it written.

ibk5891:
How did u manage to pay the IHS & Visa fee? Black market it the barter app?

So many stories of dollar card transaction decline. How does barter app work?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
dollyparton:

Hope this helps

Yes, it helps. Pls have you made your deposit or do you have idea what the next step is after the deposit? And is that’s pre-CAS interview??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2021
em7even:

Email the regional office and be sure. They said they're now accepting because there have been vacant positions.
But email them.
Thanks bro… I already did that yesterday and I’m waiting for their response hopefully they get will respond today. I just want to be sure before making my deposit as I’m also looking at Northumbria University if can proceed with their deposit as they don’t require pof and Tb before issuing out CAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amun: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Farida93:
I am planning to, still waiting for details to pay deposit
same here, can we link up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Zangovinchy:
I downloaded fluterwave and within 30 minutes I was able to pay for all my dependants' IHS and Visa fees. Like I said, I started the application afresh. It's only when you get to TLSconnect site that it might be difficult to correct anything( that's after uploading documents). You will see is it written.

At what rate did flutterwave give u pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
Pls, what is PSW?

Post Study Work Permit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Sure, I just sent you a message
Amun:
same here, can we link up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2021
justwise:

Post Study Work Permit
thanks very much sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kukujajaja: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
You decisions to switched over from core STEM courses that can possibly give you an edges for Tier2, to project management programs is never a good deal. However, I understand that ATAS might be a bit delay to be release but then that is not enough reason for your deflection.
As a mechanical engineer in UK, if you're focus and collective there are lots of companies ranging from manufacturing, NHS utilities engineers, HVAC engineers, Airbus and Aerospace, maritime and general services engineers. Brexit has open doors for people like you to fill vacuum gaps if only you're resourceful. Above all, Project management fields are not limited to science oriented background alone, I got lot of friends from management who are also running up with this programs. Your major aim should be to transcend to tier 2 with less stress, if you're thinking of just going to UK for study without future plans then you've not chosen a better model of better future! Look beyond your nose.
mechoau:

Yes, you’re right it’s bcus of the course I choose. Most of the schools I got offer from requested for my ATAS certificate. But I wrote Northumbria University requesting if I can switch from MSc Mechanical Engineering to international project management and I was given unconditional offer less than 24 hrs after I mailed them. So I have turned off from Huddersfield and Hertfordshire to avoid delay in ATAS certificate.

I also applied to Middlesex last week on the 3rd of November and I was given unconditional offer today. Now I’m in between Middlesex and Northumbria University. But I’m looking at Northumbria which is 2000 deposit

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Zangovinchy:

Pls did you pay with black market rate or CBN rate? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2021
i received this from them Hello PAUL!

Congratulations again on your offer to study at UWE

Please note that our January courses are in exceptionally high demand. To secure your place, you will need to have accepted your offer and paid your £3000 deposit (£1000 if you are an applicant from the EU) no later than Monday 15 November.

We are not able to accept third party payments so the payment must be made by yourself or a parent, payments received from a third party will be returned and may mean you can’t join us this year. You can find more about making a payment here.

To ensure that we offer you the best possible experience, we only accept a limited number of students so some courses may implement a waiting list if deposit payments are high so we encourage you to pay your deposit as soon as possible.

By paying your tuition fee deposit, you’re letting us know that you’ll definitely be taking up your place.[quote author=alabi31 post=107449279][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2021
i received this from them Hello PAUL!

Congratulations again on your offer to study at UWE

Please note that our January courses are in exceptionally high demand. To secure your place, you will need to have accepted your offer and paid your £3000 deposit (£1000 if you are an applicant from the EU) no later than Monday 15 November.

We are not able to accept third party payments so the payment must be made by yourself or a parent, payments received from a third party will be returned and may mean you can’t join us this year. You can find more about making a payment here.

To ensure that we offer you the best possible experience, we only accept a limited number of students so some courses may implement a waiting list if deposit payments are high so we encourage you to pay your deposit as soon as possible.[quote author=alabi31 post=107449279][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
The only way you can reach IOM is to send them a mail stating your need ...make sure you send them a copy of all applicants Int passport Data pages and use Urgent response needed for UK Medicals ... You will receive an auto msg and they will reply back with 3 days with a schedule appointment date And details to make payment ....Abuja & Lagos option is yours...

quote author=FrankFrenzy post=107452918]

Thanks bro, but truly I have done and yet no luck, is there any other way you suggest I can get it done?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tawa89(f): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Hi guys, my brother wants to apply for UK student visa next month, he has almost everything ready but he has a little problem, a couple of years ago, my cousin who is Canadian invited him to Canada for his wedding, so he contracted the services of an agent to help him with getting all the necessary documents he needed to apply, and the agent advised him to procure a marriage certificate eventhough he wasn't married yet to improve his chances of getting the visa. He said they were massively rejecting single people because of weak home ties, so he went to our local government to get a marriage certificate. After applying for the visa he still got denied based on economic issues in Nigeria and home ties. So fast forward to this year, he got admitted to a school in UK, and he is preparing to apply for a visa, he is confused if he should admit he applied for a Canadian visa in when applying, note that the passport he used to apply for the Canadian visa has expired and he is using a fresh passport, or if he admits that he applied for a Canadian visa years ago will they find out that he declared he was married when he applied for Canadian visa and reject him for UK visa because he is actually single.

Some people are advising him to go on and apply with his single marital status eventhough he once declared a different marital status for Canada application, that it doesn't matter plus he is using a new passport not the old one he used for Canadian application years ago. So I decided to ask people here who have more experience so we don't make any mistakes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2021
alabi31:
LATEST UPDATE GUYS !!!

I just an information from friends in the UK that the now is that prospective student must have an accommodation on arrival in the uk before CAS is issued. My school (UWE) sent messages all round to confirm ds.

book air bnb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: Timmyayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.