Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256129 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sweetberry462: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good Day Everyone, please am new here, I want to ask if anyone can put me through. Just want to apply for the student Visa in Uk. But I don’t have any idea.
From the start to the End. Please Help

Is it too late for me to join the January 2022 Batch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludharey1: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hardelekeh:
Hello, I know I’m late already but which school can I apply too please for January intake .
university of South Wales is still accepting applications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:
They just sent my cousin refusal mail
The bank statement from bank was fake that the only fake document ,but she was sent a link for administrative review can she still try the administrative link or wait for 10 years, she already paid for University and accommodation.
School might not refund however she can still rent out the accommodation. I hope it’s not fake statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludharey1: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pls as anyone here gotten admission with a third class grade here, i need help with list of schools that accept third class for masters,Pls help a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asadex004: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aydceo:

Yes you can apply alone using your statement of Acct as long as the fund in this account will cover up for you and later while in the uk the proof of fund for your defendants can either be in your account or your spouse Acct.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ojiforeal: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes, you can do a walk in any day. You are going to pay 42k for each person applying at TLS. And you have to book an appointment online b4 going there. You can choose any date that is available, even if it is a future date. Print the appointment, present it to the security personel at TLS gate and tell them you want to do "walk in".

teeboi77:
Good morning All,
My son have biometrics appointment for Tuesday 9am at Ikeja TLS but myself and my younger son don't have date yet, can use the opportunity of my son that has appointment for that day to do walk-in for myself and my younger son by paying the fee??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by folahann(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dagorobeto:
Please who got an offer or will be going to university of Gloucestershire Jan 22 intake?

Have you been issued CAS yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kermiebby: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please I need help on this

I’m about to apply for MSC adult nursing September 2022 intake but the major issue is that most schools require a previous job experience in the health care setting for a minimum of 400hours.
I have 2 questions
1)Is there any school that doesn’t require the 400hours experience?

2)Is it advisable to lie about experience in your cv?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
teeboi77:
Good morning All,
My son have biometrics appointment for Tuesday 9am at Ikeja TLS but myself and my younger son don't have date yet, can use the opportunity of my son that has appointment for that day to do walk-in for myself and my younger son by paying the fee??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please who is going for Public Health here. I need little help

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dagorobeto: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
folahann:

Have you been issued CAS yet?

Not yet, you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Trendy0090: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pls am asking for someone he is in a confused state he graduated from uni jos and did his masters at lasu. Now he wants to go for study. Pls for his academic reference must he use a lecturer from uni jos or lasu. His agent said he could use any school. So pls which do u think it is better so that he won't have any issues. Then for the character can he use his church or school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dagorobeto: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:
They just sent my cousin refusal mail
The bank statement from bank was fake that the only fake document ,but she was sent a link for administrative review can she still try the administrative link or wait for 10 years, she already paid for University and accommodation.

Which bank did she use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
EBUNME:
Visa Alert

Hallelujah.
For those that received a mail requesting for additional documents -Proof of education and employment.
No need to be worried.
My visa was approved the following day I sent the documents.
Thanks to everyone who provided information.

Wat do they mean by proof of education, is it university degree certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trendy0090:
Pls am asking for someone he is in a confused state he graduated from uni jos and did his masters at lasu. Now he wants to go for study. Pls for his academic reference must he use a lecturer from uni jos or lasu. His agent said he could use any school. So pls which do u think it is better so that he won't have any issues. Then for the character can he use his church or school.
Any of the school would suffice, I’d prefer the recent however. Which one is character again?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Trendy0090: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Amazoner01:

Any of the school would suffice, I’d prefer the recent however. Which one is character again?

Pls is it for the masters at lasu. But he doesn't need the masters transcript only the bsc transcript hope it won't affect him since he didnot use uni jos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OllyRay143: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello peeps,

Asking for a friend... His POF, TB Certificate is ready. But No school is giving him an offer yet ( human resources management/international business and co.) For January/febuary intake.

Please which school can you suggest for him?

Ese o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Trendy0090: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pls can he use his bsc/ master lecturer as his academic reference and use somebody in his workplace/ church as his 2nd.
Also can he use his master transcript in place of bsc transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awizrilla: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello guys, please i have a question, I'm still waiting for my Visa decision letter, but I got a mail yesterday from the school that my BRP card is ready for collection does this meant u visa has been approved?
Urgent please.

I applied 27th October.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Awizrilla:
Hello guys, please i have a question, I'm still waiting for my Visa decision letter, but I got a mail yesterday from the school that my BRP card is ready for collection does this meant u visa has been approved?
Urgent please.

I applied 27th October.

lolz certainly ur visa has been approved long time ago. Did you use priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
pls ask well abt the form A transaction at Polaris Bank ...My Wiffy used there services Months back no debit alert for 2weeks until she went back there and was in tears right in front of there Branch Manager a call was put across to there HQ and she got debited we waited for 3 days to get Telex Copy also ...They will scatter your head with chronic conversion of Naira to dollars and to pounds just to make profit from you....there issues to much ...

uote author=Harykemi post=107504661]Pls people, I plan to use Polaris bank to pay my deposit tomorrow, is it a good idea pls.

I called my other bank Globus bank, they said I will be debited in 24 - 48 hours.

Please what can I do? Save a life Biko

Polaris bank or Globus bank or what other options pls [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
university of chester is yet to give me an offer after applying for 2weeks now, for may 2022. I sent a mail to know the status and they said they havent even started issuing CAS to Feb batch. Am sure that s why there s a delay. I booked tb test for Dec 8th 2021. Can I go ahead and do it regardless of their reply? If yes, what address should I put? or should i move the date? moving the date, I may not get a closer date at all. Someone kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trendy0090:
Pls can he use his bsc/ master lecturer as his academic reference and use somebody in his workplace/ church as his 2nd.
Also can he use his master transcript in place of bsc transcript

yes, you can use BSC LECTURER as your academic reference and you can only submit BSC TRANSCRIPTS if you are applying for masters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
ExpressBoy:
pls ask well abt the form A transaction at Polaris Bank ...My Wiffy used there services Months back no debit alert for 2weeks until she went back there and was in tears right in front of there Branch Manager a call was put across to there HQ and she got debited we waited for 3 days to get Telex Copy also ...They will scatter your head with chronic conversion of Naira to dollars and to pounds just to make profit from you....there issues to much ...

uote author=Harykemi post=107504661]Pls people, I plan to use Polaris bank to pay my deposit tomorrow, is it a good idea pls.

I called my other bank Globus bank, they said I will be debited in 24 - 48 hours.

Please what can I do? Save a life Biko

Polaris bank or Globus bank or what other options pls

UBA remains the best maximum of 72 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jfrazzy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dagorobeto:

Which bank did she use?
Gtbaank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awizrilla: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
[yes I used priority TLS Ikeja, i don't know why I haven't gotten collection mail since ]

lolz certainly ur visa has been approved long time ago. Did you use priority?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jfrazzy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Amazoner01:

School might not refund however she can still rent out the accommodation. I hope it’s not fake statement.
Why is not her doing that the statement was fake why would the school not return her Money was the money fake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
bali233:
university of chester is yet to give me an offer after applying for 2weeks now, for may 2022. I sent a mail to know the status and they said they havent even started issuing CAS to Feb batch. Am sure that s why there s a delay. I booked tb test for Dec 8th 2021. Can I go ahead and do it regardless of their reply? If yes, what address should I put? or should i move the date? moving the date, I may not get a closer date at all. Someone kindly advise

Yes you can do your TB test even before the issuance of CAS. Many persons here got their TB certificates even before making applications to schools. Just scroll up this page to see one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jfrazzy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
ifunanya84:
Did she really use fake statement? If she did, then she should wait for 10years. If she didn't, then she can apply for the administrative review.
Also write the school for possible refunds of the amount they can. What school? Someone around that area might also take the accommodation. Please which bank did she use?

Any agent collected gtbank statement and worked on it .how can she prove that it not her fault, do we have lawyers here to fight the case ..even when murder was committed they still win the case ..lawyers advice needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lakesilla(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes I have...if you are also heading there, pls hit me up
oluwaseun8:

Have u gotten an offer from them ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Awizrilla:
[yes I used priority TLS Ikeja, i don't know why I haven't gotten collection mail since ]

lolz certainly ur visa has been approved long time ago. Did you use priority?

You need to call the home office to know what is going on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.