Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256124 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sweetberry462: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sweetberry462:
Good Day Everyone, please am new here, I want to ask if anyone can put me through. Just want to apply for the student Visa in Uk. But I don’t have any idea.
From the start to the End. Please Help

Is it too late for me to join the January 2022 Batch?
Can anyone answer me please??

Lastly: I don’t have my BSC School certificate yet, but have my Transcript. And I want to apply for Masters, is this possible or I just go for Bsc ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:

Any agent collected gtbank statement and worked on it .how can she prove that it not her fault, do we have lawyers here to fight the case ..even when murder was committed they still win the case ..lawyers advice needed

The issue here is whether she presented a FAKE BANK STATEMENT Before the home office. Let the person respond.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good day All,
My son have biometrics appointment for Tuesday 9am at Ikeja TLS but myself and my younger son don't have date yet, can use the opportunity of my son that has appointment for that day to do walk-in for myself and my younger son by paying the fee??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sweetberry462:

Can anyone answer me please??

Lastly: I don’t have my BSC School certificate yet, but have my Transcript. And I want to apply for Masters, is this possible or I just go for Bsc ?

If you have a statement of result then you can apply to schools that accept same. Also, you can read from page one of this thread to ascertain the process of UK visa. However, where you need clarification, you can post it here.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Trendy0090: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
bemagnify:

yes, you can use BSC LECTURER as your academic reference and you can only submit BSC TRANSCRIPTS if you are applying for masters.

Can he also use his master lecturers as his academic reference also. Please advice of it has any issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awizrilla: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Somebody said it might be TLS ikeja that's delaying and I don't even have any contact there
bemagnify:

You need to call the home office to know what is going on.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
bemagnify:

I am also for January intake... University of law

Have I gotten offer letter ? I am yet to apply , which campus did u apply for ? Can I make it for January/february

Is university of Law a good school ?
Is 2 years psv applicable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sweetberry462: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
bemagnify:

If you have a statement of result then you can apply to schools that accept same. Also, you can read from page one of this thread to ascertain the process of UK visa. However, where you need clarification, you can post it here.

Thanks dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
em7even:

The problem with many of you here is that you don't read. You don't find out information by yourself. You just rely on hearsay. How difficult is it to read?
Start from page 1, read up all that you need to know - No.
Go to UK government website and read - No.
Don't argue when you're not informed - No.
And you're graduates!
Na wa!

Person when sabi! Well said.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sweetberry462: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
bemagnify:

I don’t have Statement of Result just my Transcript for now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by twaboy12: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
OllyRay143:
Hello peeps,

Asking for a friend... His POF, TB Certificate is ready. But No school is giving him an offer yet ( human resources management/international business and co.) For January/febuary intake.

Please which school can you suggest for him?

Ese o

Try swansea university , they do give unconditional offer within one week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Greetings everyone.....please I want to be sure tls abuja is still doing walk in....I'm about to apply for visa for my sister and its been awhile I followed up updates here.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Filled UBA form A on Tuesday, got debited today (Thursday). Just 48hours. The best!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LegalTc1: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
bamingo:

Hello,

Congrats on your visa. Gone through your posts, I wanted to ask. Say I need to show 10mil as proof of funds, and I have 7mil in the account as at 3rd nov. Then in sent 3mil to the account on 4th November from my personal account with another bank, making the 10mil, do I print statement from the 3rd Nov with balance of 7mil as opening balance (this wil show 3mil inflow from my other account), or print from 4th Nov with opening balance of 10mil??

Hello,
What you need to show as a competent POF is 10M, so u have to print from the 10M opening balance.
Disregard what happened before u got the money (10M)complete so the ECO wont get confused .

Hope this helps. Success in ur application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
I hope UKVI will understand that
what about Resident permit (BRP) that takes them weeks to give out, not to mention their lack of mail response.. Post office address is a dilemma, and UKVI is in stalemate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yibore1(f): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please those that have paid for ihs and visa fees, how did you make payment. Please help a sister. Thanks. @ Justwise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by washsbae: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
mechoau:

Thanks sir… maybe I’ll go for Middlesex. I was given unconditional offer yesterday in MSc Business and Management. Do you have idea if there’s any group for Middlesex?

Yes there is. I don’t know if you’ve been answered. You can inbox me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LegalTc1: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
em7even:

Congratulations.
Standard or priority?

Priority

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Gurus pls I heard that IHS fee for children is quite diff from the one for Adult ...Pls I need clarification and also how much does it cost for standard service ...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LegalTc1: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Betrueiscool:

Is university of law a good school ?

My friend at the University of Law ,Manchester Campus wasnt impressed. In her words , "Ulaw is to shait".

The only advantage is the "not too exorbitant tuition fee and bursary".

Success in ur application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richystar4: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Check with Edinburgh Napier University, some business related courses are still open for January.

OllyRay143:
Hello peeps,

Asking for a friend... His POF, TB Certificate is ready. But No school is giving him an offer yet ( human resources management/international business and co.) For January/febuary intake.

Please which school can you suggest for him?

Ese o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
LegalTc1:

Hello,
What you need to show as a competent POF is 10M, so u have to print from the 10M opening balance.
Disregard what happened before u got the money (10M)complete so the ECO wont get confused .

Hope this helps. Success in ur application

I don’t understand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
LegalTc1:

My friend at the University of Law ,Manchester Campus wasnt impressed. In her words , "Ulaw is to shait".

The only advantage is the "not too exorbitant tuition fee and bursary".

Success in ur application

Which university do you advice ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LegalTc1: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Is there anyone who is currently at University of Law? Or do you know anyone currently there? Please it’s super urgent.

Sure, a friend from the lawschool is there. I also got admission there to study Company Law LLM but I didn't proceed with it.

How can I be of help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pls how can I calculate IHS fee for dependents ? Is it the same figure as that of the main applicant ? If there’s a link concerning that, can someone please share it ? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monroelee: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
2 -3 weeks
Rommy1:
Please how long did university of brighton take to get back to you with an offer?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zangovinchy: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
In as much as we sympathase with you on this unfortunate incidence, though, preventable, at this juncture Nairalanders will completely stay away from your line of thought. You used FAKE document and it's highly prohibited here.
There is no lawyer on Nairaland that handles FAKE document case.
Sorry about it.

quote author=jfrazzy post=107523253]
Any agent collected gtbank statement and worked on it .how can she prove that it not her fault, do we have lawyers here to fight the case ..even when murder was committed they still win the case ..lawyers advice needed [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aikayval:
Pls how can I calculate IHS fee for dependents ? Is it the same figure as that of the main applicant ? If there’s a link concerning that, can someone please share it ? Thanks

https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:

Why is not her doing that the statement was fake why would the school not return her Money was the money fake
If statement isn’t fake, she knows what to do as she can appeal however, check the school refund policy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:

Any agent collected gtbank statement and worked on it .how can she prove that it not her fault, do we have lawyers here to fight the case ..even when murder was committed they still win the case ..lawyers advice needed
Unfortunately you won’t get any lawyer to help of course she’s aware the statement would be worked on.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LegalTc1: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Betrueiscool:

I don’t understand

From your statement, u said the POF sufficient for ur application is 10M.

If this is the case, there is no need to print from when u had 7M as that amount on its own falls short of the 10M u need.

Print from when u had the 10M (which is what u need) and make sure it spans for atleast 28days , with the amount not falling short of 10M in any of those days.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.