Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251231 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ivymich:
Please anyone know any school I can apply to for January intake that offer Library Science?

Or any school/courses I can study using my library Science degree? Just got a refusal mail that my course is not relevant to the course I applied to. Please help. My POF is maturing already and just got my last hope dashed.

Go for a business course, you will def get it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
No
OptimisticSalz:
Please for other dependants that applied few months after the main applicant did the main applicant secure a family accommodation before the visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
ifunanya84:
Why not send a mail and tag it "Urgent" ? They will respond to you and give u a date. Pple r usually too much. My sis had an appointment for 8am yesterday. Finished and waited for the result. She left by 600pm.
And she said they were clearly attending to those on appointment and those without appointment were told to write their names and hold on.
The guy is asking about TLS o! Not IOM.
TLS can do walk in anytime.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Domistic:
Good morning all

Am about to travel to the Uk with the kids. Their mum is already in the Uk as the student while we are dependants. Are there issues I will face at the MMA. Is there any extra document I need to present. I have the consent letter both the Mom and I signed before visa application. Does that suffice?
You're good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
dapreal:
Dear Tosin,

Thank you for your email…!!!

I would like to inform you that we have received all the attached documents safely, However based on our admissions requirements and a thorough assessment of the qualifications, our dedicated admissions team found the academic background is not suitable for MSc-Global Healthcare Management, Kindly confirm with applicant for MSc-Business and Organisational Psychology or confirm any alternate course for further process.

· Provide a detailed personal statement (minimum 500 words) to support your application along with detailed CV and/or work experience letter as submitted transcript are not meeting our standard entry requirement for the applied course. (offer is subject to faculty / admissions approval).

Got this from coventry this morning and I have paid my 8k installment. I don't know what else to do again. Any advice please
Choose and apply for another course like they suggested naa. Na wa!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adesire1:
Good day people,
I am already in the UK. I want to start my dependants visa application by next week. What is the best way to go about the proof of funds as I have been in the UK for 2 months now. The money is in my husband's account. It covers him and the kids. I hope I am good to go. Any advice will be highly appreciated. Those that did dependants visa while in the UK should please shed more light on documents submitted. Was there any additional document that was requested? Someone mentioned a visa being canceled, is it possible to cancel a visa for someone that is already in the UK. Different things running through my mind.
Yes, it's possible to cancel the visa when you're already in the UK. Even permanent resident visa can be cancelled. Make sure you have money that covers your own expenses in the account you presented for your own visa because they most likely would request for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sorry to bother you

I am filling my baby's application and at the declaration page. pls what option do i select

quote author=samint1 post=107665819]VISA ALERT

Today is finally my day to celebrate!!!
Family of 4
VISA application: October 19 -20
Biometrics: Abuja TLS October 26 (standard) (walk in for the 2 children. We couldn't get the same date for them)
Non straight forward mail: November 1st (4 of us)
Request mail for more documents: November 1st (main applicant only)
Requested documents submitted: November 4th (main applicant)
We waited for one week and nothing happened we had to send paid mail asking for progress of application.
Paid mail: November 11th
Decision mail : November 12th (about 20 hours after sending paid mail)
Dispatched from TLS on Friday 12th (same day as decision mail)
We waited anxiously for DHL to deliver but they didn't because of weekend.
We got our visas yesterday evening finally.

It wasn't an easy wait o. If you have money, pls pay for priority because High BP is real o. We endured a lot during the 3 weeks wait.
This journey started early 2020 and I have been reading this thread everyday religiously.
I must thank everyone on this forum for all the helpful contributions. I gained a lot.
My advice is for everyone to try and read far and wide, use Google a lot and ukvi sit (gov.uk) has almost all the information you require as well as your school website and course page. Don't also shy away from asking when you hit a brick wall too.

You can do everything all by yourself and it is far better because you are sure of what you submitted.

Aston University January 2022

Another piece of advice: if you come across any information you feel might be relevant to you during the process of application, screenshot and keep it in your picture gallery. It is better that way because sometimes this information may be difficult to search for when you need them most.
Over this 2 years I have over a thousand screenshots from nairaland alone.[/quote]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sorry to bother you

I am filling my baby's application and at the declaration page. pls what option do i select

Family of 4
Biometrics: Abuja TLS October 26 (standard) (walk in for the 2 children. We couldn't get the same date for them)
We waited for one week and nothing happened we had to send paid mail asking for progress of application.

It wasn't an easy wait o. If you have money, pls pay for priority because High BP is real o. We endured a lot during the 3 weeks wait.
This journey started early 2020 and I have been reading this thread everyday religiously.
I must thank everyone on this forum for all the helpful contributions. I gained a lot.
My advice is for everyone to try and read far and wide, use Google a lot and ukvi sit (gov.uk) has almost all the information you require as well as your school website and course page. Don't also shy away from asking when you hit a brick wall too.

You can do everything all by yourself and it is far better because you are sure of what you submitted.

Another piece of advice: if you come across any information you feel might be relevant to you during the process of application, screenshot and keep it in your picture gallery. It is better that way because sometimes this information may be difficult to search for when you need them most.
Over this 2 years I have over a thousand screenshots from nairaland alone.[/quote]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Your course is 11 month? Means no Post study visa for u and u can bring dependant.

Why loss all that?

RetiredAdult:
How is IHS fee £705 for one year? Please those who have paid IHS fee for a one year course, can you please clarify how much you paid? My course is 11months and everytime I calculate my IHS fee, it says £470. So I don’t know how this person is saying £705. Clarity for people who have paid will be appreciated.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Uk2022:
Hello, pls dont refer me to page 1 , I have searched this thread dated 2019, 2016, 2012 sef,

Can I use a marriage certificate from different registry
And not from ikoyi registry
Yes!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Davdav01:
Hello house... Please I need help filling the UK dependant application form for my daughter who is 4yrs plus+,I will appreciate your candid advice.

The first question goes thus

1-Who does this email address belong to (You/Someone else)

The second question goes thus

2- Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances
(Yes/No)
Meanwhile the funds are in my account,so I'm kind of confused,what should I pick for the two questions?.

Thanks

Someone else and Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aydceo: 2:33am On Nov 17, 2021
OptimisticSalz:
Please for other dependants that applied few months after the main applicant did the main applicant secure a family accommodation before the visa application?
For me I secured family accommodation and sent the agreement to support their application with my BRP only

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samint1: 3:54am On Nov 17, 2021
That is the right option.

Sijuademi:
Sorry to bother you

Family of 4

Over this 2 years I have over a thousand screenshots from nairaland alone.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OptimisticSalz: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2021
If the main applicant didn't get a family accommodation did you fill put the main applicant current address in "do you know where you will be staying" while completing your application form.
feyisy86:
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oreoluwalash: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Sure kindly send me a mail oreoluwalasoju@gmail.com
I'm also at the pre CAS stage
DashBCU:
Anyone going to Birmingham city university who has paid deposit and at the pre CAS stage??
Please reply let’s connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pheranmi2000: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning great people. Please how can I go about getting date for TB test in Lagos for family of 3 traveling early January. Any good info will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyoiba(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2021
VERY URGENT PLS!!!!! Good morning all. Please can make payment for Visa and IHS fees before my POF matures or I have to wait till after maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyoiba(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Also, can I split the payment e.g pay Visa fees today, then IHS fees some hours latter or even tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davdav01: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Pls house I need help filling UK application form for my daughter and on the declaration page what option should I pick for the following screenshot questions
Meanwhile,the money is my account,

Advice from those who have successfully filled the application for their kids will be appreciated

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ktei: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Good Morning Everyone, I will like to connect with any one going to University of Northampton for January Intake. Feel free to send me a message.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwaseun8(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Ktei:
Good Morning Everyone, I will like to connect with any one going to University of Northampton for January Intake. Feel free to send me a message.

Have you gotten an offer from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2021
Wait till after maturity

eyoiba:
VERY URGENT PLS!!!!! Good morning all. Please can make payment for Visa and IHS fees before my POF matures or I have to wait till after maturity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Someone else

Davdav01:
Pls house I need help filling UK application form for my daughter and on the declaration page what option should I pick for the following screenshot questions
Meanwhile,the money is my account,

Advice from those who have successfully filled the application for their kids will be appreciated

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.