Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256418 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
jobinto:
Hi guys, my friend is in kinda dilemma, he wants to apply for a UK student visa, he has gotten his admission. The problem is, he has previous tourist visa rejections from US, Canada and Australia, the agent handling his application is advising him not to declare the visa refusals since it's not UK or Ireland, that if he declares it, it might prolong the approval of his application because they will start investigating why they rejected him. The refusals wasn't because of anything bad, it was mostly his employment situation then and weak home ties. He is asking everyone for advice, so I decided to bring it here so I can hear from more experienced people.
if it’s not a big deal, he shouldn’t have a problem declaring

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please is it okay to apply to 2 different courses in the same school?

One via UCAS and one via an Agent?

Any and all response appreciated please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
That will be the worst mistake he will make...Let him declare all.....

[quote author=jobinto post=108059466]Hi guys, my friend is in kinda dilemma, he wants to apply for a UK student visa, he has gotten his admission. The problem is, he has previous tourist visa rejections from US, Canada and Australia, the agent handling his application is advising him not to declare

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Newbie123:
Please is it okay to apply to 2 different courses in the same school?

One via UCAS and one via an Agent?

Any and all response appreciated please

No nothing is wrong applying for two different courses. I did it during my time and was offered both courses but one requested for IELTS exam while the other was Unconditional.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
jobinto:
Hi guys, my friend is in kinda dilemma, he wants to apply for a UK student visa, he has gotten his admission. The problem is, he has previous tourist visa rejections from US, Canada and Australia, the agent handling his application is advising him not to declare the visa refusals since it's not UK or Ireland, that if he declares it, it might prolong the approval of his application because they will start investigating why they rejected him. The refusals wasn't because of anything bad, it was mostly his employment situation then and weak home ties. He is asking everyone for advice, so I decided to bring it here so I can hear from more experienced people.

We don answer this question tire. I don't know which other answer you expect from the forum.

Abi you want us to abuse the agent because I am not understanding what you want to hear again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

We don answer this question tire. I don't know which other answer you expect from the forum.

Abi you want us to abuse the agent because I am not understanding what you want to hear again.
He has no issues declaring all, this man just brought confusion today, there's nothing wrong in seeking for a second opinion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ogedadiva:
That will be the worst mistake he will make...Let him declare all.....

Thank you bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

No nothing is wrong applying for two different courses. I did it during my time and was offered both courses but one requested for IELTS exam while the other was Unconditional.

Thanks a lot for your response smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can i go for TB test in lagos/ Abuja without booking online as a walk in applicant because i can't get a date for December at all....gurus in the house..kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mr2810: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi Everyone.

A PHD student dependant just received her visa vignette and on the remark section it states "No work", "No business", "No public funds" . The PHD student is concerned that his dependant won't be allowed to work on arrival. Is this true? If so how do one go about correcting this anomaly?

I will appreciate @justwise and every other knowledgeable persons contribution on this subject please.

God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
30th

Phatkings:
Pls house if one deposited a money on 29th should he print from that same 29th or shuld start from 30th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Steveinnovates(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
please I would like to ask. What was the initial deposit she was asked to pay and what type of installment payment do they offer? I am asking because I intend to go to DMU by September n2022. Thank you.

kennykale:
my wife is going

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=ExpressBoy post=108059301]Pls madam am also in your shoes ...Family of 5 .how much did you paid for IHS per kid And did you and your hubby paid same amount for IHS also is your course above 12 months .... cuz am planing to submitt anytime soon ....pls help with the break down

uote author=Petdaughter post=108057105]

I paid $991 per head for each of us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is Personal Statement also added to documents for Visa application?
Is it needed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hearty Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing this comprehensive and step by step guide. Really helpful
Petdaughter:
Visa Alert!!!

Ephesians 3:20 - Now Unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly what we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us.

Applied for January 2022 intake - 7th Sept

Conditional offer from uni - 27th Sept

Paid deposit and fulfilled conditions - 11th Oct

Offer turned Unconditional and CAS letter issued - 19th Oct

TB Test @ IOM Ikeja for family, we got results same day- 22nd October

Hubby did his TB test in Abuja - 4th Nov

POF matured - 11th Nov

Application submitted for Family of 5 - 11th Nov (Tip- we had started working on the application a week before submission)

Paid for Priority for Main Applicant and Standard for Dependents

Docs submitted:

Main Applicant- Bank statements (Dollar and Naira accounts), Degree Certificate, Transcript, WAEC result, CAS, Marriage Certificate, TB certificate, Passport Biodata page, family pictures and Proof of employment (Introduction letter from HR, Promotion Letter, work ID card, work Anniversary congratulatory letter and CV)

Kids - My Bank statements, CAS, Birth certificate, TB certificate, kid’s passport
biodata page, my passport biodata page, family pictures, consent letter and sponsor letter

Biometrics at TLS, Ikeja - 17th Nov (Appointment for main applicant but paid for walk-in for 4 dependents)

Application Transferred to DMC - 17th Nov
Application Received by DMC - 18th Nov
Application Transferred to VAC for all 5 of us- 26th Nov 11:45am
Application received by VAC-26th Nov 2:54pm
Passport picked Up- 29th Nov

No NSF e-mail
No Interview

I declared 1 UK visit refusal

I give God all the glory!

Thought I’d give back as I’ve literally slept on this thread these past few months. Wishing everyone success at every stage!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ozymes: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
He should stay away from that agent
jobinto:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zailey: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Elektra008:

Trying to apply also, same course same institution. Can I pm you?
Same here too. Sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Is Personal Statement also added to documents for Visa application?
Is it needed?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
eluquenson:
No
Okay, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello, I need your help with the application, how can I reach u abeg
Mariam520:

Me!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
jobinto:

I think that agent is an agent of refusal, pls tell your friend to declare all his visa refusals, because one way or the other UKVI will get to know, declaring his refusals won’t cause him the student visa refusal if other documents are valid . DECLARE YOUR REFUSALS OLS

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Petdaughter:
Visa Alert!!!

Ephesians 3:20 - Now Unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly what we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us.

POF matured - 11th Nov

Application submitted for Family of 5 - 11th Nov (Tip- we had started working on the application a week before submission)

Docs submitted:

Main Applicant- Bank statements (Dollar and Naira accounts), Degree Certificate, Transcript, WAEC result, CAS, Marriage Certificate, TB certificate, Passport Biodata page, family pictures and Proof of employment (Introduction letter from HR, Promotion Letter, work ID card, work Anniversary congratulatory letter and CV)

Kids - My Bank statements, CAS, Birth certificate, TB certificate, kid’s passport
biodata page, my passport biodata page, family pictures, consent letter and sponsor letter
[b][/b]

Hi, please what do you mean by sponsor letter?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please how did you pay?. Black Market?
OrchestraMin:

I paid 1313.12Dollars last week.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Gloriouscrown:

Hi, please what do you mean by sponsor letter?
Thanks

A letter stating I would be responsible for the finances of my dependents.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebeewhy: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Petdaughter:
Visa Alert!!!

POF matured - 11th Nov

Docs submitted:

Biometrics at TLS, Ikeja - 17th Nov (Appointment for main applicant but paid for walk-in for 4 dependents)

Application Transferred to DMC - 17th Nov
Application Received by DMC - 18th Nov
Application Transferred to VAC for all 5 of us- 26th Nov 11:45am
Application received by VAC-26th Nov 2:54pm
Passport picked Up- 29th Nov

No NSF e-mail
No Interview

I declared 1 UK visit refusal

I give God all the glory!

Thought I’d give back as I’ve literally slept on this thread these past few months. Wishing everyone success at every stage!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by swazee: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello guys. I have name discrepancy between my Undergradute Certificate and my international passport. my Undergraduate Certificate bears AUSTIN KENE OKEKE while my passport and other documents bear OKEKE KENECHUKWU AUSTIN. I have two affidavits addressing the issue which i did at Ikeja High court. one of them is the official affidavit from the court but i had to use a lagos address (different from my real address which is kaduna). The second of is a Notary Public which carries my real address i.e the address on all my other documents.

Please which do you suggest i use for VISA application ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okay your course duration is for 12months or more than 12months..

uote author=Petdaughter post=108061079][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Afmaag123:
Please how did you pay?. Black Market?
quote me when you get a reply to this question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Classicnkem:

Yes people have started receiving cas

Oh great news. Started today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
R3ndy:
Anyone going to Teesside January 2022 intake and has received CAS yet?

I am, awaiting CAS thoe.. last I check some got last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.