Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1269074 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
It works except the money wasn't enough. Or you can do barter by Flutterwave.
tolajay:
Thanks.

I used someone's USD debit card but it wasn't successful.

Hence, the outlook for an alternative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ayodelemerit(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good evening great minds. I am planning to apply to these 3 schools- Sheffield hallam uni, brunel uni and university of Plymouth. I hope none of them compulsory test of English and unconditional admission offer is attainable? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
If someone course start date is February 1st, can the person travel mid December?. I know there's a one month rule but must it be exactly one month?.
What date is best to travel if the person wants to arrive early?
Asking for a friend. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
1st of January. He can't travel in December. Whereas when he can travel will always on his visa/vignette

Afmaag123:
If someone course start date is February 1st, can the person travel mid December?. I know there's a one month rule but must it be exactly one month?.
What date is best to travel if the person wants to arrive early?
Asking for a friend. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ayodelemerit:
Good evening great minds. I am planning to apply to these 3 schools- Sheffield hallam uni, brunel uni and university of Plymouth. I hope none of them compulsory test of English and unconditional admission offer is attainable? Thanks

I can only speak for Sheffield Hallam University. It depends on the course. Some courses require English test while others don't require English test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monroelee: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
same here
dammytyty:
I just got an offer with the same conditions. You can consider register for KITE via University of Brighton's website. Can we connect please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadadreams: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thank you

OrchestraMin:

No, you are not required to take a passport photograph. Your picture will be taken at TLC after visa application when you go for your biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimikado: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:

Did you make payments for tuition fee before application for CAS ?

Yes sure. After payment, you would be required to do a mandatory questionnaire then submission of statement of account, then comes the long wait
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ayodelemerit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

I can only speak for Sheffield Hallam University. It depends on the course. Some courses require English test while others don't require English test.
Thanks..i am proposing GIS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
mimikado:

Yes sure. After payment, you would be required to do a mandatory questionnaire then submission of statement of account, then comes the long wait
OH okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Resolved this?

tolajay:
Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ijeshaprincess: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=tolajay post=108036173]Thanks.

[/quote

If you are in lagos/Abuja/Akure, you may want to consider the Providus Bank Platinum Master Card.
Their rate is a bit high but the transaction was seamless. The maximum spend on the card is $3,000 per month.
I used it to pay my daughter's IHS, Visa and TLS fees on Friday.
Payment made in dollars was 550Naira and Pounds was 744.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
tolajay:
Hello,

Please who can help me make payment for a UK Visa?

Or which virtual card can i use?

I need to pay $324. I'll pay back in Naira.

Thanks in advance.

Be careful else that $324 will be gone.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
This one that the new Omicron virus is eating deep,.... Hope the UK won't banned flight from Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DREAMSALIVE: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=Sisipainter post=107951181]Visa Alert!!!!!!����
CAS - 9/11/2021
Visa application - 15/11/2021
Biometric - 16/11/2021
Collection mail - 24/11/2021
Visa picked up - 25/11/2021

Hubby and I �‍❤️‍�‍�
DMU here we come!
Thank you ancient of days. ����
Glory and adoration be to HIS name

Congratulations to you and your hubby.
Please can I communicate you via mail. I am also expectant for a visa with my wife as well.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good evening my people. I have domiciliary account in pounds, can I pay the visa fee and IHS in pounds through my pounds card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
bali233:

But u cant get post study work visa with
this
Why not, you are 100% qualified for post study visa. According to UKVI, your course must be at least 12 months or the duration of your course, whichever is less
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Biko has anyone traveled recently using Expert-Medicals PCR test kit. Are they still approved test providers in the UK. I'm looking for day 2 PCR test kit that is pretty affordable for my little ones. And there test kits seem cheaper but I want to be sure I can use them b4 I book.

Any ideas, bikonu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Happyfellow147:
I'm not sure 8 months program qualifies you for a pgwp
I'd make enquiries though
You are absolutely qualified for post study visa, but the course must be at least 9 months to bring your dependent. The course is 9 months according to my admission letter, though 8 months is stated on their website

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Suigenerisshegs(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Help! I know next to nothing about how the visa processing and application works but I have been offered admission by Middlesex University and resumption date is Jan 22.

I have accepted the offer and uploaded the certificate requested in the conditional offer.

What’s the next step please?

Can I request for an agent from the school to guide me?

How do I pay the deposit? Do I need a domiciliary account?

When/How do I apply for the visa/IHS/TB test?

Can I connect with an informed person(probably a student/aspirant of the school) that can guide me through the application process please? �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Everything you need is on page 1

Suigenerisshegs:
Help! I know next to nothing about how the visa processing and application works but I have been offered admission by Middlesex University and resumption date is Jan 22.

I have accepted the offer and uploaded the certificate requested in the conditional offer.

What’s the next step please?

Can I request for an agent from the school to guide me?

How do I pay the deposit? Do I need a domiciliary account?

When/How do I apply for the visa/IHS/TB test?

Can I connect with an informed person(probably a student/aspirant of the school) that can guide me through the application process please? �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tiffany123:

It takes abt 2-3 working days after u have provided ur tb cert and financial statement.

Thank you.
One more silly question: How long does he have to wait for the immigration team to request for the TB cert and financial evidence? I was made to understand that he'd be sent a link for the upload.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Talk2bryant(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Has anyone gone through the pre-cas interview for the University of Bedfordshire? if Yes, Were you asked to submit proof of funds the same day?

My pre-cas interview is scheduled for December 2 and my POF will mature on December 5.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
What I've been able to gather so far is that UK is about the skill you have in your hands especially as someone who just relocated, heard there are various types of job but having soft skills like truck driving, forklift can give you an edge
Happyfellow147:
Good evening all
Please can anyone suggest what kind of job my husband can do when we move over to the UK?
He's a lawyer here and also works as an editor for some magazines. I'd be the one schooling and would be depending on him for the tuition

Also, have admissions for September 2022 opened? I'm looking for an affordable school for msc business analytics with placement. Can anyone suggest?
I have Bsc Accountancy and a chartered accountant.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2021
You need to check on uk website for it and also contact your school for more details. I read that you can apply for a visa and enter the UK before May 2022 only for those that had to study online because of covid.
thesailorman:
Afternoon house. Please I have a question are they people that did their MSC in any UK university online because of the Covid last year and if they are Eligible for the 2years post study work visa. Thanks In anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2021
Wegothere:
Hello House,

Please do anyone have the list of Universities that still accept HND for MSc in UK.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

You'd most like get a pre-masters & masters together, which will be 2years. Bradford University is one of uch universities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.