Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261053 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations

Demotintin:
Visa Alert!!!
Got my documents today at TLS. Visa granted.
It was quite a long wait but we thank God: biometric 25th Sept. Paid mail. 3rd Nov. Escalation 16th. Nov. Decision mail 25th Nov.
I am sure many folks are still going to get their collection mail this week.
Thank you all for all the helpful insights. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Megabreeds:
I'm going please. Sent you a mail. Kindly respond.

Pls am heading to Sheffield Hallam University too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good afternoon everyone!
UBA account users please, can I use the account statement from the mobile app to apply for visa? Or I have to get from the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Demotintin: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yes I did
OluAjo:
Congratulations!
Did you get the collection mail before picking up your passport?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Demotintin:
Yes I did
I quoted you please reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by steadyMoving22: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
olagamalin:
Pls who has a plug in WAEC that help with a document confirming DOB error in certificate?

An Attestation letter from waec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello,please UBA Sent a mail that Form A is now available online from 30th November.i paid my tuition deposit through Form A at the bank on d the 1st of December

Is it still valid to pay over the counter at the bank?

Please someone should enlighten me more

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
University of Plymouth
Dagorobeto:

Co asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dan200ng:

Yes! Did that since 2 days ago and yet still getting declined
call your bank and they will link you with card service, confirm that your card is activated. if not then ask them to activate it. otherwise they will be able to tell you what is wrong with your card. Banking hall customer service can not help you with this, Call card service if you want to resolve this quickly and make sure your card is funded with a little extra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
olagamalin:
Pls who has a plug in WAEC that help with a document confirming DOB error in certificate?

Just do court affidavits .....it will suffice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
steadyMoving22:

Attestation is for lost waec certificate which is 50k.
He shud just do court affidavits for correction of date of birth

An Attestation letter from waec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Demotintin:
Visa Alert!!!
Got my documents today at TLS. Visa granted.
It was quite a long wait but we thank God: biometric 25th Sept. Paid mail. 3rd Nov. Escalation 16th. Nov. Decision mail 25th Nov.
I am sure many folks are still going to get their collection mail this week.
Thank you all for all the helpful insights. Cheers.

Congrats.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Phatkings:

Go to your bank or call customer care tell them you want to transfer the money from your domiciliary account to your master card
They will tell you how to do it online or you go a physical branch
Thank you
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okay
efosakelly:

its in dollar, just make sure you have it funded with the USD equivalent, and a little extra just to cover the exchange rate conversion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olagamalin(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
alabi31:

Just do court affidavits .....it will suffice
It won't
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by steadyMoving22: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
olagamalin:

It won't

Both can with the attestation letter aswell, people did it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kimberleyade:

If she’s in the UK and recognised as a settled person or a citizen she can if not just ask her to send the money to your own account

Thanks a lot. She's a UK Citizen. I'll just ask her to write a letter of sponsorship and attach a proof of credibility with her statement of account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Debbie345: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good day I want to know if I can use my barter dollars card to pay for Visa and ihs fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Debbie345:
Good day I want to know if I can use my barter dollars card to pay for Visa and ihs fee
yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ODIX(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Does going to University of Plymouth January 2021 intake should message me at odix4g@gmail.com to be addd the our Whattapp group.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hi all,

Please help. What are my options?

I was refused Student VISA and went for AR.

The AR decision came out today unsuccessful. I included evidence from school to show that my certificate is genuine, and I had the school send them an email directly. To my surprise they are still maintaining their initial decision.

Please I need advice.

How does Judicial review work?

@Justwise et al

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please suggest a bank that processes form A school fees in 3 days.. I don't even want to hear UBA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hopeful123:
Hi all,

The AR decision came out today unsuccessful. I included evidence from school to show that my certificate is genuine, and I had the school send them an email directly. To my surprise they are still maintaining their initial decision.

Please I need advice.

@Justwise et al

Thank you

Please what was the reason for refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hopeful123:
Hi all,

Please I need advice.

@Justwise et al

Thank you

What was the reason for refusal ? This will go a long way to advise you accordingly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
ventures1234:
If you need proof of fund for Uk, Canada, USA or any country just let me know, let me see how i can help you.

Who is this idiot?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by folahann(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Please suggest a bank that processes form A school fees in 3 days.. I don't even want to hear UBA.

United Bank for Africa.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mikool101:
Abeg o. If I print my bank statement from Nov 6 to Dec 5, is that 29days. If yes, is it OK.
Good evening to you all. Please kindly attend to this. Eda kun.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
For those that have pass thru TLS Ikeja, What advise and suggestion would you give to have a stress free walk in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Please someone help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Please someone help me

Titan Trust Bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
OrchestraMin:

Titan Trust Bank

How many days did Titan take to debit you and What Rate please. Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
no it doesnt show your full account number, plus you need the statement to be signed and stamped

Km007:
Good afternoon everyone!
UBA account users please, can I use the account statement from the mobile app to apply for visa? Or I have to get from the bank.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.