Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1259443 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mikool101:

Good evening to you all. Please kindly attend to this. Eda kun.

You can print a statement covering more than 28 days, that's fine, as long as you have held the required funds for the defined 28 day period.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tulacious123: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good evening dear. I have sent you a mail.Please I need you to put me through on how to apply for the prodigy finance loan.

Tolvin:
Congratulations! I've responded to your mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please If anyone want naira, I need pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
STENON:
Please If anyone want naira, I need pounds

how much?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sup Guys?

i am tying to pay my ihs but it keep saying at the end of the form that i dont have a dependant while i am going with my wife.

what do i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
OrchestraMin:

how much?
I have above 450k in naira, How much naira do you need ? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

You can print a statement covering more than 28 days, that's fine, as long as you have held the required funds for the defined 28 day period.
God bless you my brother. Ese pupo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Please suggest a bank that processes form A school fees in 3 days.. I don't even want to hear UBA.

Please what bank and what rates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
kennykale:
Sup Guys?

i am tying to pay my ihs but it keep saying at the end of the form that i dont have a dependant while i am going with my wife.

what do i do?

Agree and continue; you'll pay for hers separately.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please can someone give me the total amount I’m likely to spend in naira on priority visa fee and ihs fee. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
STENON:
I have above 450k in naira, How much naira do you need ? Thank you

I have 1000 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
OrchestraMin:

I have 1000 pounds
What exchange do you want in pounds ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
STENON:
What exchange do you want in pounds ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dan200ng: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
To the Guru in the house

Am almost at the last stage of my application. Want to know when is the appropriate time to print POF for visa application. Is it at the same day you finished your application process or it's when you are scheduled for biometric or ...........

Your kind response is needed

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm sorry about the AR.
Did you do your AR yourself?

Last year, I was refused because the ECO said I wasn't a genuine student. I applied for AR myself and got refused again then I got a Barrister - Direct Access Counsel who helped with the Judicial Review.

You can go for Judicial review but it's a long process.

Hopeful123:
Hi all,

Please help. What are my options?

I was refused Student VISA and went for AR.

The AR decision came out today unsuccessful. I included evidence from school to show that my certificate is genuine, and I had the school send them an email directly. To my surprise they are still maintaining their initial decision.

Please I need advice.

How does Judicial review work?

@Justwise et al

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Demotintin:
Visa Alert!!!
Got my documents today at TLS. Visa granted.
It was quite a long wait but we thank God: biometric 25th Sept. Paid mail. 3rd Nov. Escalation 16th. Nov. Decision mail 25th Nov.
I am sure many folks are still going to get their collection mail this week.
Thank you all for all the helpful insights. Cheers.

Please help me with paid mail link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ikpon: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good evening house, this is my first time writing here. I want to share my experience thus far - I applied to several schools for September intake and I just got a conditional offer to write IELTS.

Someone is suggesting I should send them a mail stating I was my undergraduate courses were taught in English. What do you think please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Abeeolah:

Good day, please how long did it take for you to get an admission after you applied at Oxford brookes.
Good day it took 4days to get the conditional admission it was the fastest admission ever. And after I made my tuition deposit it took 2days to get the unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by llamar(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good evening house, I just receive a conditional offer from university of Sunderland for September 2022 intake. Do i need to pay my tuition fees deposit now, given it's still a long time before I can receive my CAS and start visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abeeolah: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
BolaT53:
Good day it took 4days to get the conditional admission it was the fastest admission ever. And after I made my tuition deposit it took 2days to get the unconditional offer.
Thank you for your response. Please did you apply yourself, or you used an agent. I applied since 16th of October for January session and up till now no response, each time I call they would say they are on it, they have so many applications they are processing. It’s really exhausting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Abeeolah:

Thank you for your response. Please did you apply yourself, or you used an agent. I applied since 16th of October for January session and up till now no response, each time I call they would say they are on it, they have so many applications they are processing. It’s really exhausting.

I applied myself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Abeeolah:

I feel it’s your admission team that is delaying. I guess each course has its own admission team. Just guessing I’m not sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ALIF07: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Plz can someone who is going with a dependent who has paid for IOM advise if the "Certificate reissue" charges (NGN8,500) is paid for the Applicant only or for each of the dependents individually?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glowing1: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
I will appreciate it if someone going to Birmingham city university can send me a pm or connect me to the group chat on WhatsApp. I feel so alone �

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
I actually sent emails before coming to ask here. They eventually replied me today. Thank you.

LilTimmzy:
It is better to clarify with your school. I'm not sure any of their staff is on nairaland, check their website for maybe internationals@ or postgraduat@ email of the school and ask them all questions you might even see their official whatsapp contacts and you can even ask if you qualify for any scholarships or discount from them, I can categorically tell you that they are always helpful and they would answer your questions and assist you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Roserbert(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thank you. I got feedback from the school today.

Ugool:
I think you should call the school. Very important. They will explain it better. Or send an email

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dan200ng:
To the Guru in the house

Am almost at the last stage of my application. Want to know when is the appropriate time to print POF for visa application. Is it at the same day you finished your application process or it's when you are scheduled for biometric or ...........

Your kind response is needed

Thanks

Use the same POF you sent to school to avoid disparity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Below is from the initial refusal letter. I then applied for AR.

"You have submitted a 2008 Bachelor of Science degree certificate in your name
which was purportedly issued by the University of Ibadan. However examination
of the document by a forgery officer have led to the conclusion that this
document is not genuine. These checks have been documented in a document
examination report (DER) held by our office. I am satisfied that you have
submitted a false document in support of your application. Your application is
therefore refused under Paragraph 9.7.1 (a) of the Immigration Rules."

Rollitout:

What was the reason for refusal ? This will go a long way to advise you accordingly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Yes i did it myself. With confirmation from School attached among other documents.

OluAjo:
I'm sorry about the AR.
Did you do your AR yourself?

Last year, I was refused because the ECO said I wasn't a genuine student. I applied for AR myself and got refused again then I got a Barrister - Direct Access Counsel who helped with the Judicial Review.

You can go for Judicial review but it's a long process.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omoluv5: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
It should, I had same issue (date of birth and name error), I've been scaling through with my affidavit...
olagamalin:

It won't
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello everyone
Pls i just tracked my application through TLS app.
Pls what does this mean.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.