Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1262461 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omoluv5: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Help please
Omoluv5:
Good morning everyone, please what do you think about using a joint account for POF, is it ok for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
14 working days, Standard application no email nor feedback from Ukvi..
It's.. going to end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
100%... No pre cas interview foe RGU just pof and TB result, that's after you meet all conditions attached to your offer
Kollinburg:

How sure are u on this ?

A friend of mine is applying also

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fieryambivert: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Dramadiddy:
can’t you book an AirBnB for like a week

Thank you for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fieryambivert: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2021
canadaishome:

I used my school address and visa was approved. Don't overthink it. They know accomodation won't be easy to get from Nigeria. You don't have to book air bnb or rent. It's not a requirement

Thank you very much for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fieryambivert: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2021
fieryambivert:
Good morning everyone! While filling my application I got to a stage where I was asked if I had been denied by any other country and I said “yes” although the reason for my denial was that they are not sure i will return to Nigeria and they are not sure I have finance for tuition without working (Canada denial) please what should be my response to this question or what is the best way to answer it? Thank you

Please does anyone have a response for this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Debbie345: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Anyone going to Birmingham city University for undergraduate in January?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2021
1- 1 month to your course start date i.e 24th Dec

2. Yes

3. No

4. No

5. Enter what you have on your CAS

Amazoner01:
Pls gurus in need to ask for some questions regarding my online form.
So sorry if this has been answered before I just want to be extra careful.

1. When did you plan to come to the Uk( course start date is 24th Jan) preferably I’d like to go by 17th dec, can I just pick that date?

2. Am I going to choose higher education with track record of compliance for Hertfordshire university.

3.previous employment.
Do Nysc falls in the public or civil administrative( asking cos I did my Nysc in a government setting) or I should just pick no.

4. UCas I didn’t school in the Uk and I’m going for Msc course... I think ucas question should be answered NO. Am I right?

My online application state my school is a year starting from Jan and ending dec. however, on my cas end date is June 2023. I am confuse now to select start date and end date. Cos it’s actually a year course should I go with the cas ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fieryambivert: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Good morning All, Is the correct answer for this part NO?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Ugool:

2. Yes

3. No

4. No

God bless

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Walatadadon: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2021
OluAjo:
Before you wow, I have a friend who didn't know her degree certificate was fake till she submitted a visa application.
I went through AR and JR because the ECO defended that I wasn't a genuine student but a refusal based on a fake document is serious hence, the reason I asked.
It isn't that deep.

It’s almost impossible for one to get a fake UI certificate and still get UI to send email to UKVI except the mail won’t be ...@ui.edu.ng ( I am not saying it’s a perfect system at UniIbadan, but a public school in Nigeria where her VC can’t influence her admission process ...)

Now to the main issue, with all the due respect, I think we need to collectively seek how to curb the excesses of these officers in UKVI (visa fees in Nigeria should be paid at a Naira equivalent of GBP just as it’s Pounds equivalent of NGN in UK for instance) and in this case, I see an arrogance in ignorance of the deciding officers, maybe, UI certificate now carries passport photo and DOB already since 2012 I think, which a 2008’s won’t ..., is there a way Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja could be involved?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fieryambivert: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Also please what is the correct answer for this, I am a bit confused cry

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrRomanticLover: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2021
OluAjo:
Before you wow, I have a friend who didn't know her degree certificate was fake till she submitted a visa application.
I went through AR and JR because the ECO defended that I wasn't a genuine student but a refusal based on a fake document is serious hence, the reason I asked.
It isn't that deep.

Sorry about your plight though. Was was the reason the visa officer gave that you were not a genuine student. were you interviewed before the decision was made. has the decision finally been overturned?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Dan200ng:
@justwise and team

Pls advise

Just realized there was a slight mistake on my application this was observed after payment for visa.

The mistake is on the part where it's was stated on the Application form to state the Issuing authority. Instead of me Putting Lagos as it was in my passport, I mistakenly put Nigeria.

Would this affect my application in any way, or is there need to write a letter to that effect?

Your response would be highly appreciated

Thanks

This is not a mistake that can affect their decision making
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
I was refused visa to the UK, USA and Canada and I filled it in my application.
When i was asked why I was refused - I simply wrote "my student visa was refused" because I honestly couldn't remember the reasons for all the refusals.

I hope this helps.

fieryambivert:

Please does anyone have a response for this?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
The school accessed your English wether using waec or neco or IELTS so it's yes

fieryambivert:
Also please what is the correct answer for this, I am a bit confused cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2021
OluAjo:
It isn't that deep.

You are very correct, the guy could be a graduate of the school but probably he process his certificate by proxy and he may be given fake certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2021
I agree with everything you said.
the ECO lied against me and that got me so enraged.
During Judicial Review, they decided to settle outside court when they saw i had been telling the truth and paid back all the fees i incurred during the process.

Some of the ECOs are delusional, lying, inconsiderate people.
I told them in several emails that I would fight their lies to the very end.

[quote author=Walatadadon post=108167470][/quote]

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thobiesol: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello pips, please who has done walk in biometrics for at TLS Abuja? Went there this morning and was referred to a customer service outside the building and told they don't attend to walk ins every day.
Please if you did your walk in biometrics at TLS Abuja, how did you go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2021
The ECO lied that I didn't know my school fees and based on my previous immigration history didn't believe I was a genuine student.
I was so infuriated.
The Administrative Review and Judicial Review took more than a year but I didn't let it go.
A decision has been made but I'm awaiting collection email so I can pick up my passport.
I will share the full details when I pick up my passport hopefully it might help others.

MrRomanticLover:

Sorry about your plight though. Was was the reason the visa officer gave that you were not a genuine student. were you interviewed before the decision was made. has the decision finally been overturned?

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out. I understand better now. My apologies. Hope you were successful

OluAjo:
It isn't that deep.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Hadassahdia:
this 15 days is it counting from when the person filled the form or from the day the cbn made announcement

Within 15 working days of the establishment of the form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Dimejidude:

From when CBN made the announcement

No bro. From when form was established.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2021
were you asked to submit your POF before CAS will be issued to you?

damola176:

Expecting my CAS for past 2 weeks ..I have upload my POF and TB cert ..how long did you wait before you got yours ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dimejidude(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Smartgirl22:

No bro. From when form was established.
We are both saying the same thing. CBN made the announcement for the "E Form A" on the 30th of November and that was also the date of commencement of the use of the CBN Trade Monitoring System.

Hard copies of Form A registered on or before 30th November will only be valid within the next 14 working days after 30th November.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pasuma23: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Good day everyone. I submitted visa application on Wednesday for priority. I tracked this morning and biometric is still in RED while the three under it were all green. Please anyone with possible explanation

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oniwoski: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello gurus,

I need HELP Pls.
My little sister wants to study medicine in the UK. She got A flat all subjects in her WAEC.

Kindly put me through the process

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2021
UI have done their own part.

As part of the Administrative Review evidence

-School issued a letter to show that the certificate is genuine.

School sent an email to the administrative review mail box with university of hull in copy. University of hull received it and forwrded it to me. i inlcuded this in the evidence i sent.

I added graduation picture

Convocation order of proceeding.

I also offer to do a courier of the hardcopy certificate to them if they need it.

UKVI/ home office havw enough evidence that it genuine.

I'm still surprised they are maintaining their position of false document.

SirWellington:

I think there's something your school isn't telling you. I see a light at the end of the tunnel if you follow this up and also don't forget the" God factor"

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
I could not think of any reason. So I requested for the Document Examination Report (DER) which they mentioned in the refusal letter. it took a long time for them to send it to my email. I submitted the Admin Review without knowing exactly what their concern was. But i added all evidence i could get.

I also tried check former classmates certificates to see if they were in anyway different from mine. They were all the same. I mention this in the Administrative review.

When the DER came, it says that the logo on my certificate is different from the logo on UI website. Since the Administrative Review decision was not out yet, I sent another email to let them know that that's how UI do their certificate. They only changed the certificate look in later years. 2015 or so.

Aikayval:

Why do they feel it’s a fake document? Any reason you can think of? Because I don’t often hear about this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Ugool:

2. Yes

3. No

4. No

What if one chose only "higher education provider" option??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2021
No offence taken since you don't have the evidence. I can only take offence at Home office for the allegation in the firat place and then maintening it even with ll the evidences submitted.

From beginning till now, no email from them to UI to check authenticity. On monday, I still asked someone in UI to help me check if there is any email from them.
The Administrative Review decision stated that the ECO treated tye application according to the right procedure and so they are maintaining their initial decision. it seems to me, they just tosse all evidence on one side

OluAjo:

Don't get offended but are you sure your degree certificate is genuine?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Hopeful123:
Below is from the initial refusal letter. I then applied for AR.

"You have submitted a 2008 Bachelor of Science degree certificate in your name
which was purportedly issued by the University of Ibadan. However examination
of the document by a forgery officer have led to the conclusion that this
document is not genuine. These checks have been documented in a document
examination report (DER) held by our office. I am satisfied that you have
submitted a false document in support of your application. Your application is
therefore refused under Paragraph 9.7.1 (a) of the Immigration Rules."

Did you in any way temper with the contents on your certificate- let's say adding or removing a letter or figure?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.