Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250971 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
ChisZom:

Did you receive NSF mail?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
TundeChris:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!

I give glory to God for this. It has been a long wait.
I felt my application was not too strong, but God came through. Been refused once about 13 years ago but there was no mail from them concerning it (Also traveled a couple of times after that without any type of extensions). So to help someone else as it's the culture here;

DOCS UPLOADED

Passport Photopage (And actual passport during biometrics, of course)
Statement of Account (I did 29 days).
BSc Certificate
Transcript
WAEC (Photocopy, meaning I had only a black and white copy).
CV (Complete resume since I left Uni almost a decade ago).
Reference Letter from my company.
* I forgot to submit my CAS, but it's advisable to submit your CAS because its an academic sponsor evidence. Some say the CAS number suffices - indeed it does, but it's better to have more pieces of evidence than less, I guess.

TIMELINE
Visa Application – Nov 19th (Priority)

Biometrics – Nov 23rd

Application moved to VAC – Nov 30th

Collection Mail – Dec 03

Passport received – Dec 03

I thank God for this, I also thank @scobyy2007. He encouraged me to go ahead and apply in spite of some of the fears I had.
God bless you all here, and may we all have more to celebrate. Wish you all the best.

Congratulations! Uk will favour you.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello house. Is one obliged to submit reference letter again at the embassy after issuance of CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations to you, we shall all testify.

TundeChris:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!

I felt my application was not too strong, but God came through. Been refused once about 13 years ago but there was no mail from them concerning it (Also traveled a couple of times after that without any type of extensions). So to help someone else as it's the culture here;

DOCS UPLOADED

BSc Certificate
Transcript
* I forgot to submit my CAS, but it's advisable to submit your CAS because its an academic sponsor evidence. Some say the CAS number suffices - indeed it does, but it's better to have more pieces of evidence than less, I guess.

TIMELINE

Biometrics – Nov 23rd

Collection Mail – Dec 03

I thank God for this, I also thank @scobyy2007. He encouraged me to go ahead and apply in spite of some of the fears I had.
God bless you all here, and may we all have more to celebrate. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
shawn55ng:

Congratulations! Uk will favour you.

Amen. You too!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gladesh:
Congratulations to you, we shall all testify.

Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adedapomola1993: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please I'm a new applicant for may intake, is it advisable that I go for my tb test now, I will be going for may intake and I get to receive my cas by February, is it advisable to have my TB test now? I heard it's valid for 180 days..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
It's 5 working days for decision making by DMC. The documents will still have to be transferred back. A decision would have been made by the 4th working day. As long as you have not seen NSF mail by then, you are safe. The whole process will take around 8 working days
Gladesh:
Mine was 22 ND November, priority. It's still at transferred to VAC

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Smartgirl22:

Form A is now to be processed online according to CBN newly released circular on November 29 and it took effect from November 30. All form A hardcopies submitted before then have been given 15 days window to process otherwise deem it cancelled after that. Website to access new eForm A is www.tradesystem.gov.ng and CBN is charging N5000 per form. Now that’s aside the bank charges.

This country sha!
thank you for this..The lady that attended to me told me I shouldn't worry when I told her about my concern
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glamorouspat1: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
I have gotten offer for September 2022 from Lincoln

asadex004:
Please who has applied to University of Lincoln for sept 2022 and has gotten offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thanks. I got a mail for educational evidence on 25th wch i sent back on the 26th.

LilTimmzy:
It's 5 working days for decision making by DMC. The documents will still have to be transferred back. A decision would have been made by the 4th working day. As long as you have not seen NSF mail by then, you are safe. The whole process will take around 8 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good day All,
I got the response in the attached for myself and 2kids(Dependents) we did biometrics on 16th on November (Standard) and they said decision has been made on 2 of the 3 applications and the other is still with case worker..

what does this implies please??

who else got this kind of respond of decision has been made and how many days afterwards did you get collection mail to pick up passport and Visa.

Your responses will be appreciated.

Thanks All.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Digbick: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hadassahdia:
Good day all ... please is degree certificate compulsory for form A payment in all banks ?

I am yet to be convocated and I can’t get certificate till after convocation however deadline for payment is fast approaching and I got my admission using statement of result

Were you able to secure an admission with the University of Portsmouth for Msc? I wasn't given an admission but I was told they will transfer me to ICP for Pre-Msc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
I applied yesterday and its already on transferred to VAC, I believe its still with dmc though and its just a glitch
Phatkings:

Still saying transferred to vac
I believe it might be an error or something
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
TundeChris:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!

DOCS UPLOADED

BSc Certificate
Transcript

TIMELINE

Biometrics – Nov 23rd

Collection Mail – Dec 03

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
PLEASE HAS ANY ONE APPLIED FOR VISA WITH TB CERTIFICATE SHOWING ANOTHER SCHOOL? Please help I need to be sure ]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good Evening everyone one. I am to submit my statement to my school on the 10th of December as that is when my 28days is due. Please is it that same statement I’ll use to apply for my visa or I have to print out another 28days statement as I intend to apply for my visa on the 20th of December.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadadreams: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations

Please what was the cost you were charged in dollars when you made payments for the Visa fee, NHS fee & Priority fee.

Thanks

comfort1870:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Myself and Daughter visa is approved

We applied on November 3rd ( Main applicant Wife Priority Visa)
Daughter and I (Standard )
Biometrics done on 3rd Nov.
Non - straightforward mail for me, wife and daughter - 8th Nov.
Send a paid mail for my wife alone since she is the main applicant - 12th Nov.
Send another paid mail for myself - 25th Nov
Passport Collection mail - 1st Dec.
Visa pickup today

Thank you everyone. God bless

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Alexander13:
I applied yesterday and its already on transferred to VAC, I believe its still with dmc though and its just a glitch

If u applied in abuja, it may be possible as they do not have crowd.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickydevoka(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:
Going to Teesside University and in need of a quarantine location or where to stay for up to 3 months, dm me
I submitted my bank statement since 6 weeks ago yet no cas. I just got a Mail from them dis morning that they won't be issuing everybody cas due to high volume of applications. That Teesside is not organize at all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Which institution did you apply to for .may intake?
Adedapomola1993:
Please I'm a new applicant for may intake, is it advisable that I go for my tb test now, I will be going for may intake and I get to receive my cas by February, is it advisable to have my TB test now? I heard it's valid for 180 days..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Please suggest a bank that processes form A school fees in 3 days.. I don't even want to hear UBA.

Those that have used other Banks should reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jamb student. I did 100Level to 500Level.
No issues throughout school period.
I collected the certificate from record office. I used same certificate and transcript for WES evaluation.
Everything is as normal as you can think of. No reason whatsoever for them to make this allegation in the first place.

It is just stupidity on the part of the ECO. Maybe he was drunk or something.

Zailey:

Hi, I'm a UI graduate too and I find this quite appalling. Were you a jamb student or a DLC student? Could that be where the problem is? Also, did you collect your certificate from Records office?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Adedapomola1993:

February is fine. You don’t want to be scampering about if things don’t go exactly as planned.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sonwa: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pls when did you applied, submitted dec 1?

thank you for this..The lady that attended to me told me I shouldn't worry when I told her about my concern[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1stdami(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Zimzee:

I used Qatar, no transit Visa, it was a sweet smooth journey

How was the layover? I have a layover of about 9hours would I get
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hopeful123:
Jamb student. I did 100Level to 500Level.
No issues throughout school period.
I collected the certificate from record office. I used same certificate and transcript for WES evaluation.
Everything is as normal as you can think of. No reason whatsoever for them to make this allegation in the first place.

It is just stupidity on the part of the ECO. Maybe he was drunk or something.

This is really so sad and annoying, I really hope things work out for the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guys, is this a new feature or was it something I did to include the middle option I didn't tick?

I have a friend who shared same page from her own application 3 weeks ago...the feature wasn't there. I need help please.

See both screenshots attached.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGreatGod: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
@Bourne007, THANK YOU IN FORUM, YOU ARE A SOURCE OF BLESSINGS TO US, I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU SIR/MA.

PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH!!! GOD ALMIGHTY HAS DONE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

If anyone doesn’t remember me, I will introduce myself briefly and will encourage some1 to click on my profile name to read a lot about me.

Some weeks ago, I was the person that was asking a question on behalf on my friend that I said he travel to UK and become overstayer for at least 4 years, did Judicial Review-one was successful while the other was unsuccessful and out of the unsuccessful Judicial Review, Home Office certify one decision as “clearly unfounded claim” but now God has done it for me.

In order words, I was the one that was disguising as my friend-you can click on my username and see more about me.

In short, with my overstayer in the UK for 4years and certified decision and JR, I put in my application for an entry clearance as a Tier 2 worker migrant (skilled worker/health and care worker) on the 8th of December 2021. The timeline are as follows:

Tier 2 (Health and Care Worker Visa) application submitted on the 8/11/21
Biometrics done on the 16/11/21
Application transferred & received by DMC on the 16/11/21
Application transferred to VAC 29/11/21
Application received by VAC 3/11/21
Passport with 3 years visa received by me on the 3/11/21. In fact I didn’t wait for the collection mail before I went there today. I arrived at 2pm, check in and received my passport with my visa

NOTE: All I will advised to people in my shoes that are U.K. overstayer with an entry ban is to return home in time, give home office about 3-5 years before you make an entry clearance application and be truthful in your application and please do not lie. Lying is not good and gather all your material evidence in order.

NOTE 2: A bit of warning to those that do mock people in this forum regarding their status, I will continue to say they are not God and they cannot know what God have for you. I can remember one person in this particular forum that mock me and say a lot of things about my UK immigration history but I told the person he/she is not my God and finally the God that I served have done it for me today and by special grace of God I will be among those that will be in the UK. God once again I thank you, you are so good to me and my family.

NOTE 3: A big appreciation to @ Bourne007, he/she is a wonderful and great person to me. He/she even asked me to obtain my SAR (subject access request) immigration history from the UKVI, which I did but till today I didn’t receive it till I applied for my visa application and received my passport today. I pray that as you meet my need my God almighty will also continue to meet your need and that of your family IJN. I am really grateful personally to you ma/sir.

Thank you all!!! UK here I come IJN, no weapon against me shall prosper IJN (Amen).

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
It's something you clicked. Go through the application again

skarlet:
Guys, is this a new feature or was it something I did to include the middle option I didn't tick?

I have a friend who shared same page from her own application 3 weeks ago...the feature wasn't there. I need help please.

See both screenshots attached.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
TundeChris:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!

DOCS UPLOADED

BSc Certificate
Transcript

TIMELINE

Biometrics – Nov 23rd

Collection Mail – Dec 03

Congrats. Please were you told to add employment evidence in your CAS Statement? My last study was 9 years ago. On my part I was only told to add neco, transcript and certificate in my CAS statement. I have my past employment reference and from your advise I can request for my current job reference with my net salary monthly on Monday, even though I already have a work reference i requested from my boss when I was applying for admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.