Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1252222 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Thobiesol:
Hello pips, please who has done walk in biometrics for at TLS Abuja? Went there this morning and was referred to a customer service outside the building and told they don't attend to walk ins every day.
Please if you did your walk in biometrics at TLS Abuja, how did you go about it?

A friend of mine applied on the 26th and did her biometric on the 28th nov. U may look out for dates at night. You can also pick assisted service to get a closer date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hopeful123: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2021
No sir. It is as it was given to me. Not laminated and in good clean condition.
I stated in my administrative review application that I am willing to courier it to them for examination if they so wish.

joideviv:

Did you in any way temper with the contents on your certificate- let's say adding or removing a letter or figure?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Guess I can go pick up my passport now? Or do I have to wait for the courier people. I don’t know.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Aikayval:
Guess I can go pick up my passport now? Or do I have to wait for the courier people. I don’t know.
When did you do your biometrics?
Priority or std?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2021
EnnyEsther:

When did you do your biometrics?
Priority or std?
Standard , November 9th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you Ugool.
Thank you for understanding.

Ugool:
Thank you for pointing this out. I understand better now. My apologies. Hope you were successful

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oniwoski: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Kindly help Sir/Ma
oniwoski:
Hello gurus,

I need HELP Pls.
My little sister wants to study medicine in the UK. She got A flat all subjects in her WAEC.

Kindly put me through the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Aikayval:

Go , Pick up oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ODIX(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Anybody that has a legit connect to quickly book appointment or walk in for TB test at Lagos center should please inbox me at odix4g@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2021
It was access. I’ve been so frustrated. I had to process a transfer to the school yesterday. I’ve sent them the receipt so fingers crossed. Thank you for your help ��

Any idea when visa office closes?

Mikool101:

Wow. Which bank did you use? I transferred my initial deposit from my salary account to UBA. Thank God for this thread. I was debited 3 days, got my telex 2days later.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obidede12: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Greetings everyone!

Please i need your help,
Can someone approve or suggest Turkish airline to UK? Or Ethiopia which is best or better?

Experienced travelers please i need your opinion too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wrooks(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Aikayval:
When did you notice the change to receive in VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Wrooks:

When did you notice the change to receive in VAC?
About an hour ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Please anyone that did biometrics , Priority on the 22nd Nov at Ikeja, that has gotten visa or the indication has changed to received by VAC or even collection mail?

It's becoming worrisome.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abeeolah: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2021
BolaT53:

I feel it’s your admission team that is delaying. I guess each course has its own admission team. Just guessing I’m not sure.
Thank you for your response. I appreciate, please when did you submit your application and i don’t mind your email address just incase I would like to ask you any other thing. I am hope I am not too disturbing. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Aikayval:

About an hour ago

We would all share our testimonies in Jesus name Amen �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2021
User10011:
It was access. I’ve been so frustrated. I had to process a transfer to the school yesterday. I’ve sent them the receipt so fingers crossed. Thank you for your help ��

Great.
Tbh, I don't know when they will close, but I remember someone here said Mid Dec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jayanne123: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello. Pls help add up my sister to Leeds Beckett WhatsApp group. She's for January. Thank you. WhatsApp - 07088699855
medx:

Hello. Got an unconditional offer for January too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OptimisticSalz: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Good day guys please does premium lounge guarantee closer date for biometrics or does assisted service guarantee closer date since walk-in is difficult now in Lagos due to crowd
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Aikayval:
yesss! You can pick up! Wish you the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dagorobeto: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
User10011:

Used black market rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zailey: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Hopeful123:
No offence taken since you don't have the evidence. I can only take offence at Home office for the allegation in the firat place and then maintening it even with ll the evidences submitted.

From beginning till now, no email from them to UI to check authenticity. On monday, I still asked someone in UI to help me check if there is any email from them.
The Administrative Review decision stated that the ECO treated tye application according to the right procedure and so they are maintaining their initial decision. it seems to me, they just tosse all evidence on one side

Hi, I'm a UI graduate too and I find this quite appalling. Were you a jamb student or a DLC student? Could that be where the problem is? Also, did you collect your certificate from Records office?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2021
fieryambivert:
I don’t have where I will stay in the UK. My agent said I should choose ‘NO’ when I was asked during my VISA application. In the description where they asked for further details, he said I should put this ‘An arrangement has been made with the Agent of the Rightmove Apartment located at 155 Mansfield Road, Arboretum Nottingham, NG1 3F at the rate of 498 GBP per month. The apartment is 5-7 minutes walk away from the university and I will be making payments when I arrive in the UK.’

This isn’t true. What he did was he googled some apartments, chose this advert and drafted the response above. This doesn’t sit well with me, wont UKVI verify this? Please I need you guys assistance on what to do here. Thank you
Use your school address

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
fieryambivert:
Also please what is the correct answer for this, I am a bit confused cry
Answer should be yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Dan200ng:

@shaw55ng

The POF sent to school was printed about 3 weeks ago precisely on the 12/11/21. Can it still be used for Visa application now? Or another should be printed.

Pls advise is needed here so I don't make mistake

Thanks

School Has advised we maintained same statement we forwarded to them for our visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Everything is just annoying at this time. Teesside!!!!!!!!
I hope being a Nigerian is not the reason I am treated this way.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Aikayval:

Standard , November 9th

Did you receive any NSF email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kirusky4life(f): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:

Did you also receive the CAS uncertainty issuance email?
Saying they cannot issue CAS to all students because of the high volume of applications.
I wish they can make up their mind on time so people that still have offers in another school can make a decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2021
DeehoneyHomes:

Did you receive any NSF email?
Yes I did , on 23rd, requesting additional documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Onyia314: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:

Sad to see this... Germany push you come here...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hobex: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Gladesh:
Please anyone that did biometrics , Priority on the 22nd Nov at Ikeja, that has gotten visa or the indication has changed to received by VAC or even collection mail?

It's becoming worrisome.
No one ooo everybody is just worried abi wetin dey happen self
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Gladesh:

It's becoming worrisome.
Nov 23 here status just changed some few minutes ago. Will be picking up on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.