Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257416 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
If her passport still bears her maiden name. There was no need to submit affidavit of change of name in the supporting documents requested of you.

dejaylapel08:

1. We got married August 1st, 2020

2. No, she hasn't

3. Marriage certificate was submitted in the original application though her passport still bears her maiden name.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by luckymindz: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
I tried on a weekend, weekday, night, morning afternoon, 15th upwards.
okposm:

When I did mine it was at night on a weekday. The people I knew had this problem used it on a weekend. Can u confirm?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dear family,
Pls which TLS centres will u recommend for faster visa processing. The stories I have been hearing about Ikeja center isn't encouraging. I am considering abuja but don't know if I can do walk in there and how much it will cost.
Please ur advice is needed...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Arike23: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Heyyyy, no I haven't gotten my Cas yet. Wby? Send me a mail abeg
darpunisher:
Hi, I'm also going to Cardiff Met in January. Let's connect.

Have you gotten CAS yet?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adex05: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
adex05:
Hi All, Please I would need clarity as regards Standard and priority visa application.

Is priority still available after the red listing ?

Or all application should be Standard.

I was informed by a friend that people who did priority will get a refund.

Anyone who has done biometric recently or has any useful information as regards this ask should please clarify as I'm about making payment.

Thanks in anticipation.

Please any update on this ask?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Afmaag123:
Please how does "barter by flutterwave work".
A friend wants to make payment but the option isn't there.
She has also downloaded the app, but she seems confused on how to get the virtual dollar card. Pls can someone assist?..
And please what's the charge like? Black market rate today is 575

She needs to fund her account and create the dollar card. They she card fund her dollar card once the card is create from the money she has in the app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Affam:
Dear family,
Pls which TLS centres will u recommend for faster visa processing. The stories I have been hearing about Ikeja center isn't encouraging. I am considering abuja but don't know if I can do walk in there and how much it will cost.

All of them na something. Walk-in costs 42k in all tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thank you so much. She has. They charged 580/$ .
Now what pin will she use for the card? Is it her app PIN?? And there's no Security

[quote author=kennykale post=108430773]

She needs to fund her account and create the dollar card. They she card fund her dollar card once the card is create from the money she has in the app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just go to Abuja and save yourself stress.
Affam:
Dear family,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Those who did priority were asked to initiate a refund. Since every other type of visa is on suspension because of redlist, standard shouldn't be a problem.
adex05:
Please any update on this ask?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
CUMIN:

Where do you stay?

Ibadan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sorted but the card is declining
Afmaag123:
Now what pin will she use for the card? Is it her app PIN?? And there's no Security

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adex05: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Those who did priority were asked to initiate a refund. Since every other type of visa is on suspension because of redlist, standard shouldn't be a problem.
God bless you, really do appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Just go to Abuja and save yourself stress.

Can those in Abuja give an accurate picture of how things are currently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
kennykale:

All of them na something. Walk-in costs 42k in all tls
Thank you, pls is this 42k the fee for kids below 3 years too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omohmidas(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello,

I was thinking this!

Could you share your email or phone number?

Let's relate.

Obidede12:
Hi good people!

Benin republic (cotonu) better option to quarantine for 11 days.
If you are interested let's hook up and plan the move. Cheaper hotels like 11k per night in cotonu.
That 2285 pounds is huge abeg.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
YES!! Even a one month old baby �

Affam:

Thank you, pls is this 42k the fee for kids below 3 years too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Acanubs:

Pls can I connect with u? My email is blessedfingers@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmanwandud(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
In line with the news of Nigeria banning flights of UK on 14th Dec , what danger does it pose to those who has gotten thier visa and wishes to travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Acanubs:

Is the priority service still available there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
adex05:
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations my sister or brother.
Oyinbo dey give us VISA to cash out on us. Get visa but to travel na whahala.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Afmaag123:

Card needs no pin just otp that will be sent to her phone

Rates don go up o I used 569 when I used them

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rajiolawale(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
TundeChris:

I created a WhatsApp group. You can send a mail if you care to join.
I sent you a mail pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
emmanwandud:
In line with the news of Nigeria banning flights of UK on 14th Dec , what danger does it pose to those who has gotten thier visa and wishes to travel?

You might have to actually do the Benin Republic, Ghana or rwanda or whatever route on time and get out, quarantine for the 10 days, do your covid test i.eprotect yourself to get a negative test result. Don't delay at ALLLLL. Pack your bags and move quickly, everyone is shutting their doors. Contrary to popular hopes or opinion, I think UK might maintain their stance on the 20th, omicron is increasing exponentially.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
rajiolawale:
I sent you a mail pls
I'd send you an email with the WhatsApp link immediately.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by velii: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello, pls is it okay for the POF to be in the applicant’s account or are documents required to show how the funds were earned? do they also check the inflow and outflow in the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omohmidas:
Hello,

I was thinking this!

Could you share your email or phone number?

Let's relate.

Check for hotel Albert and Agnes located in Akpakpa, Cotonou. This hotel is located in a leading estate in Cotonou and the lowest price is 8k per night. There are rooms of 10k and above. Was there months backs and I took the 8k room. It is in good shape and comfortable. From this point, any bike man can easily take you to Iya Emma cafeteria. Very popular for Naija food.
Upon landing here, you can then study your exit plan and ask the residents around for advice. Majority understand English peripherally.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by velii: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pls is it safe for the POF to be paid into the applicants account gradually? if not how can one go about it. The applicant is unemployed. Awaiting response pls, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
velii:
Pls is it safe for the POF to be paid into the applicants account gradually? if not how can one go about it. The applicant is unemployed. Awaiting response pls, thank you
you deposit anyhow you want. You will start counting the 28days after the last big sum deposited to complete the POF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:

Check for hotel Albert and Agnes located in Akpakpa, Cotonou. This hotel is located in a leading estate in Cotonou and the lowest price is 8k per night. There are rooms of 10k and above. Was there months backs and I took the 8k room. It is in good shape and comfortable. From this point, any bike man can easily take you to Iya Emma cafeteria. Very popular for Naija food.
Upon landing here, you can then study your exit plan and ask the residents around for advice.

Is it possible to travel from Cotonu ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.