Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1255131 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Taiwolee1: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello everyone here. Pls is university of aberdeen good for MBA or is conventry university better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congrats, please which VAC did you use?
samguy007:
Biometrics Dec 2 (Priority)
Application Transferred To VAC Today (Fingers crossed)
Should i still extend POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
elenengine:
please house am in a tight corner now. University south wales. I am filling the CAS shield and it needs for me to upload my POF 28days before submitting and the issuance of CAS deadline is 17th Dec. As of today, my POF is 24days. my POF will my mature 28days on the deadline day which is 17th DEC, PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO? my course starts on 7th FEB. 2022

Mail them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
no response yet.

Teeclassicroyal:

Mail them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Akamanen:
As early as 7 or 8am. They don't care about your appointment time. It's first come first serve in Abuja sha. As far as you have an appointment for that day.

if you try that in Lagos,since your appointment is 5pm, Go there with your cooler of breakfast, lunch and dinner. be ready to wait till your appointment time by the gate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guys…. Priority visa is still available for those that didn’t ask for a refund…… my friend and 12 other people just got their visa today after an email was sent to them for pickup at VAC.

They did their biometric on Monday and Tuesday last week.

I’m hopeful mine will be ready this week as well…

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naijayumyum: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good day, please who is going to Teesside University for January Intake and has received is CAS, I got a reply from UKVI Sponsor, concerning my answers to the mandatory questionnaire. They said my answers were too short and I didn't provide them with the information needed to proceed with my CAS application, So they are giving me another opportunity to complete the questionnaire. What should I expect, CAS closes this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naijayumyum:
Good day, please who is going to Teesside University for January Intake and has received is CAS, I got a reply from UKVI Sponsor, concerning my answers to the mandatory questionnaire. They said my answers were too short and I didn't provide them with the information needed to proceed with my CAS application, So they are giving me another opportunity to complete the questionnaire. What should I expect, CAS closes this week.

There has been complain about this Teeside recently about issuing of CAS. Wonder if some of them are still going. You can check the back pages by using the search bar at the top of the forum head
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tawotoye: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello, I got a mail from UKVI that my UK Visa & Immigration item(s) are scheduled for delivery today by TNT. when I tracked it, what i saw was Biometric Residency Permit (BRP). I really dont know what it means as my wife is the principal applicant and i am just a dependant. What is the relationship of this BRP to my Visa application please. No email was sent to her. I also tracked the application and its still at DMC till Now. And advice or comment please. If Visa has been approved, how long does it take to get a message for Visa pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samguy007: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thanks. Can i go to TLS tomorrow?
IvanCardozo:

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Classicnkem: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naijayumyum:

It’s not too late, quickly redo the Questionnaire and resubmit, make sure it’s very detailed this time and personalize it as much as you can.

Join the telegram group for better insight from fellow prospective students.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samguy007: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why did u wish u stayed back
wroskian:

I arrived via Virgin Atlantic before the red listing of Nigeria. I wish I had stayed back. What are your questions? Send me a DM.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samguy007: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ikeja
Alexander13:
Congrats, please which VAC did you use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please how much is the standard UK application fee price in pounds and the conversion to naira.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naijayumyum:
Good day guys, please who is going to Teesside University for January Intake and has received is CAS, I got a reply from UKVI Sponsor, concerning my answers to the mandatory questionnaire. They said my answers were too short and I didn't provide them with the information needed to proceed with my CAS application, So they are giving me another opportunity to complete a new questionnaire. Plz anyone with good knowledge that can help me out,am nervous already because, they said this is will be my last shot.a copy of previous answers was sent to me for refrence purpose. Please guys

What was the question you did not answer well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
tawotoye:
Hello, I got a mail from UKVI that my UK Visa & Immigration item(s) are scheduled for delivery today by TNT. when I tracked it, what i saw was Biometric Residency Permit (BRP). I really dont know what it means as my wife is the principal applicant and i am just a dependant. What is the relationship of this BRP to my Visa application please. No email was sent to her. I also tracked the application and its still at DMC till Now. And advice or comment please.

That means the visa has been approved

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello Sirs,Madams

Urgent one pls

Must the POF be in the principal account or it can also be in the spouse/dependant account too?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please all

I have used my card to pay IHS this morning but trying to pay VISA application fee and it is saying the payment had been refused by my card

Kindly advise me what could be the cause?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
justwise:

What was the question you did not answer well?

I have a perfect sample for you... Kindly message me on my email neweraking2013@gmail.com so I can send it to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello Sirs,Madams

Urgent one pls

Must the POF be in the principal account or it can also be in the spouse/dependant account too?

Thanks @justwise pls or any guardian Angel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naijayumyum:
Good day guys, please who is going to Teesside University for January Intake and has received is CAS, I got a reply from UKVI Sponsor, concerning my answers to the mandatory questionnaire. They said my answers were too short and I didn't provide them with the information needed to proceed with my CAS application, So they are giving me another opportunity to complete a new questionnaire. Plz anyone with good knowledge that can help me out,am nervous already because, they said this is will be my last shot.a copy of previous answers was sent to me for refrence purpose. Please guys

Send me your email I can send a good sample to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobleclem: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
UnlimitedGadget:

Please how do you fund the uba dollar africard please?
I have about $163.... Send me a dm let's trade
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
elenengine:
no response yet.

What about direct calls? Or WhatsApp?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
BolaT53:
Please how much is the standard UK application fee price in pounds and the conversion to naira.

Check oanda.com for your conversions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boghetto: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Make your answers long

Naijayumyum:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Newerakings:
Please all

I have used my card to pay IHS this morning but trying to pay VISA application fee and it is saying the payment had been refused by my card

Kindly advise me what could be the cause?

I am not an expert, just my 20kobo advice.
Since it went for IHS, it's most like that balance on the card is not enough. like i always say: always add a little extra. because of the fluctuation in Exchange rate.
try adding some more funds to the card, even i if the money short 10 cent, the card payment will decline.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=Teeclassicroyal post=108461451]

For my school they told me I had to submit latest 10th but then by 10th my POF will just be 27days so I submitted it like that and I got my CAS that same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:

Check oanda.com for your conversions.
Okay please what is the amount in Pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mystikal(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
iVentHub:

How did you go about getting your PTA?
I apologise for not responding on time. I haven't been here for a while. I am hoping you have sorted that out by now.
I just applied basically. You might need to apply well over two weeks before your travel date to stand a chance of getting the pounds, in this case. I used GTB in Wuse in Abuja

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.