Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250582 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Zimzee:
My husband wants to apply with our children as I have already gotten my Visa. The funds for there POF is already counting in his account, so regarding the financial permission letter,ie consent for the children to use the fund, is it my hubby that is going to write it since the fund is in his account?

Yes, but more like he is just going to sign and not write it . Part 1 and also Part 3 on their behalf . The other consent he has to write would have to signed by both of you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludayoogun(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Pls anyone going to Ulster University or already in Birmingham London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Hello, please can i use other cards like verve or must it be master card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2021
boommer:
For what
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2021
stunning4real:
Pls does anyone have idea how much they sell winter jacket in yaba, Lagos market?

Maybe 3K

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misskenny2284: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2021
@scobyy2007 please boss I will like to chat with you privately. thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stunning4real: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2021
hustla:

Maybe 3K

Are you in Lagos?
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2021
okay
misskenny2284:
@scobyy2007 please boss I will like to chat with you privately. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nineville(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Angellaw:
VISA ALERT! Long post o

Good morning everyone, been quite busy to pen this down.

Biometrics- july 8(standard) for me and 2 dependants
1st not straightforward mail- july 20th for myself
1st not straightforward mail- july 26th- dependants
2nd not straightforward for 3 of us- August 3rd
3rd not straightforward for myself- August 4th

Then i got a call from the Home office without notification asking if i can go on with an interview, i said yes but call dropped. I was sent a mail 35mins later scheduling me for 9th of August, 2pm. 9th came they didn’t call. Around 3:52, i saw uk missed call on my ALTERNATIVE LINE wch I tried to call back but kept bouncing back.

I sent series of paid mails and called the call centre but all responses were, you will be contacted.

Then i got another call on Friday asking if i am ok to go on with the interview, another yes and this lasted for 1hr 34mins because i gave them full/plenty points on questions asked.

By 18th of August i called and told its still awaiting a decision. I told the lady that its past 15 working days i did biometrics and i want it escalated, i told the person the type of visa i did.

20th, I received a mail from pretoria saying i was under mandatory checks and its still processing.

24th of August my dependants collection mail came wch I collected the following day.
25th, past 5pm mine entered wch I collected on friday.

I declared 4 uk visits refusal, 1 uk visits for myself
3 uk visits refusal for my dependants also.

It took them 32working days before returning my passport with visa. I was really worried, i fasted alot, praised alot(all with a sincere heart o) still prayed to God to give me a strong heart if it will be a refusal but I GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY COS IT ENDED IN PRAISE.

I left Naija through Qatar Airways on Sunday 29th,(ticket was booked on Thursday after I collected my dependants visa) and on getting to uk border, the C.O asked, who are these beside you, i told him my daughters(1 was almost my height), asked name of my sch,course, duration, and if i have visited before and if i had any immigration problem in the past, I answered all. i was told to step asidewith my dependants for more investigation to be made. I was scared but I kept my calmness, gave my daughter my phone to send msg to her father(he stays in the UK), my sister and my pastor should incase anything comes up. I didn’t press my phone at all. And within 30mins i was released to go.

ONLY GOD’S MERCY!!!

Our visa processes differs, if there is any mistake you might have made and no how to correct it, speak to God, where one can’t reach, HIS MERCY AND FAVOUR will get there.

God will see everyone through. Aamen.

Congrats Angenllaw. You are a source of motivation for other expectants.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Hello, please can i use other cards like verve to pay for IHS and visa fee or must it be master card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2021
latinahola:

For what

Please can i use visa dollar card to pay for visa and IHS fee or must it be only master card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrionDigits24: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2021
bolagabriella:
Good morning, pls I'm still on getting a date for TB test. It's not going and I've sent an email as suggested since sunday but still nothing. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Get a date even if it is 2022, then go there the next morning and explain to them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oracleforce: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
boommer:

Please can I use a visa dollar card to pay for the visa and IHS fee or must it be only a master card?

Pls for 2 years master's program and visa priority application. ..how much is the total payment in dollars...thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yes.
boommer:
Good morning good people, please my course start date is 20th of september that is 3 weeks to my resumption date, is it advicable for me to apply for visa today ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please can I use visa dollar card to pay for IHS and VISA fee or must it be dollar master card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
stunning4real:
yes

Yaba go pay sha if You're not close to super
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by napoleonsmart: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello Guys , please I need more information on how me as a Nigerian passport holder might be affected when travelling to the UK to study through a flight that has a layover in Qatar if the person is in possession of only a UK study visa and also how can I handle the issue of Covid 19 since Nigeria is on the Red List for Covid 19 for Qatar. Would the Covid 19 test result which I intend to present at the UK suffice at Doha airport without complications? Is it also possible to make a corona test and get a result same day since considering the fact that I am planning to leave Lagos on a Sunday night
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
If you are booking your flight with Qatar airways, there is a currency converter when you have selected your ticket type. You can use it to know how much to pay in Naira.

Pay attention to the instructions on the screenshot below.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
boommer:

Please can i use visa dollar card to pay for visa and IHS fee or must it be only master card.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
boommer:

I don’t know about verve but you can use visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by napoleonsmart: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks for the feed back, an important part of my question as regard COVID 19 has not yet been answered
fetomowo:
If you are booking your flight with Qatar airways, there is a currency converter when you have selected your ticket type. You can use it to know how to pay in Naira.

Pay attention to the instructions on the screenshot below.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello guys, please I need to clarify an issue. I’ll be applying for UK study visa very soon ahead of January resumption date, but I’ve had previous visa denials for U.S F1( study visa) , 5 times precisely. I’m thinking if this would be an issue. Or should I just not bother about declaring it in my application ? Or do I just declare 2 or 3 denials as I feel 5 times over the last 4 years is a lot. I look forward to your comments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ifeoluwa2222222: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, m new here.... pls m stuck I want to pay for my IHS fee and I don’t have a pound or dollar card pls how do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
boommer:
Please can I use visa dollar card to pay for IHS and VISA fee or must it be dollar master card?

No you cannot use a verve card as it only comes in Naira and in some African currencies. What you need is a Visa or Mastercard that’s in Dollars, Euro or Pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by napoleonsmart: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please kindly pay attention to the questions i asked in the first post, it was never about payment
napoleonsmart:
Thanks for the feed back, an important part of my question as regard COVID 19 has not yet been answered
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Qghaz: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
I had my student dependant uk visa rejected. I applied for administrative appeal and after 3 months, I received a message that my appeal was successful and my application has been sent back to the original case worker. A few days later, the case worker emails me to go and submit my passport, but that it doesn't mean I will be granted visa. I have submitted my passport for over 3 weeks now and no reply yet. Has this happened to anyone? Or does anyone know how long it can take before they get back to me. I'm kinda anxious
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Verve card is an african card and can't be used for transactions beyond africa. Use Master or Visa card.
boommer:
Hello, please can i use other cards like verve to pay for IHS and visa fee or must it be master card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.