Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1368985 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Acanubs:
Collection mail just dropped for the return of my dependant’s passport now . They made an endorsement error and we had to return it on the 14th . It was supposed to be just 5 working days ohh. Better late than never . What a ride !!! All the best to everyone expecting

Hi, was the error 'restricted work, no sportsmanship'
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
erandpay07:
it might be arrangee marriage from naija we never cn tell

Was going to type that but I no Wan jump

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's not ooo.
I don't pray people should have type of my issues.
Na woman wahala. It's because I have invested much on this that's why I want to endure and secure the Visa for us, then when we get there I can now divorce her peacefully.

erandpay07:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=hustla post=108952566]
Hustla please did your dependents visa state restricted work no sportsmanship? I hope it doesn't require the British High commission to change it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
erandpay07:

Abegi no be any arrange marriage. Marriage and Children wey be achievements for Nigerians. When they see how things are over here their mindset starts to change. They get tired of their own plans especially with this new PSW route.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
olutimehindare:
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Biometrics Dec 8
Collection mail Dec 30
Passport Pickup Dec 31

No nsf mail
Only God did this and give it to me as New Year gift.
Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
It's not ooo.
Na woman wahala. It's because I have invested much on this that's why I want to endure and secure the Visa for us, then when we get there I can now divorce her peacefully.

Enough info flying around. Yes you can change your visa and divorce your wife with a 6months old baby[size=8pt][/size].That means you will have to come to Nigeria and apply for divorce which takes maybe 6months or more and only if your marriage is more than two years. And when you get the court order for the divorce you will take it to the registry you guys were joined and get a divorce certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Will the dependant Visa I have take me back to UK after the successful divorced or I will need to change it to another.
If yes,
Which type of Visa will I apply for and what is the process a d fees.

kennykale:

Enough info flying around. Yes you can change your visa and divorce your wife with a 6months old baby[size=8pt][/size].That means you will have to come to Nigeria and apply for divorce which takes maybe 6months or more and only if your marriage is more than two years. And when you get the court order for the divorce you will take it to the registry you guys were joined and get a divorce certificate.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by velii: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls at what bank rate do they use for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Baba I fill u but Abeg no matter the situation pls don’t opt for divorce for the sake of the six months old child ...Anoda person no Carry your responsibility when you’re still alive ....We men all know women palaba but we still Dey manage ourselves...No complete marital status anywhere even na that side worst pass....So pls think abt it well ...

quote author=elenengine post=108960162]It's not ooo.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
It's not ooo.

Can you imagine on top student visa. Hope it's not her or her family that is sponsoring this visa.

Woman wahala why you no marry man?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
Will the dependant Visa I have take me back to UK after the successful divorced or I will need to change it to another.
If yes,
Which type of Visa will I apply for and what is the process a d fees.

Your visa can take you anywhere. You can change to a student visa or Work visa if you get a job that can sponsor visa. But bro just pray she doesn’t report you to the home office and tell them a very sweet story.

Boss I don’t know what you guys issue is but I believe there were reasons why you married her, look for those reasons and love your wife and child again. Bros one person for London no easy o.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!
Biometrics: Dec 9th
Transferred to Vac: 30thDec
Collection mail: 30th Dec
Passport Collection: 31th Dec
Second UK masters
Thank you all and Jahbless

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
No.

Myself

Aprokodaughter:

Can you imagine on top student visa. Hope it's not her or her family that is sponsoring this visa.

Woman wahala why you no marry man?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sandraoj77: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Did you get any response at all, I mean an automated email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Km007:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!
Second UK masters
Congratulations to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wahabuuu: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
em7even:

And this Naira value is at Bank/CBN exchange rate?

It’s bank rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Km007:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!
Second UK masters

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wahabuuu: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dimejidude:

What's the dollar rate on the card please? And do I have to also fund with dollars? Or I will fund with naira and the bank converts to dollars at their rate?

It’s the bank rate and the money will be debited in the naira value

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
No.

Myself

Na true why you no marry yourself? That's why women over there deal with men like you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
I guess you are a female that's why you are speaking ignorantly about this issue.

Aprokodaughter:

Na true why you no marry yourself? That's why women over there deal with men like you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by velii: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
pleas is the POF calculated with CBN rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by erandpay07: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
It's not ooo.
Na woman wahala. It's because I have invested much on this that's why I want to endure and secure the Visa for us, then when we get there I can now divorce her peacefully.dat s y u must not go for divorce u guys cn part company

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
. Bro, you need her and she needs you too
elenengine:
I guess you are a female that's why you are speaking ignorantly about this issue.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:

Your Nigerian male ego won't allow you to listen. You are the ignorant one if you carry this behavior to UK na you go suffer.

When a Nigerian man is at fault he will blame a woman and call the problem woman wahala.

Why can't you travel alone? E say peacefully. My dear you will so suffer. The UK protects the woman if you don't know. It's not like Nigeria that they put man first because he is a male. It's different.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's better for her to school while me I can do full time hustle.

DuBooVay:
No marriage is perfect. My spouse and I had some really rough times we wanted to call it quits but he held on because I was pregnant then. My baby is ten months old now, we are not perfect but we are definitely glad we didnt give up. We are a team now and honestly, what we have achieved together, we couldnt have alone. Please calm down, it will get better A quick question, since you have the money, why didnt you school yourself? Im guessing because she's better suited for the role. Bro, you need her and she needs you too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Your Nigerian male ego won't allow you to listen. You are the ignorant one if you carry this behavior to UK na you go suffer.

When a Nigerian man is at fault he will blame a woman and call the problem woman wahala.

Why can't you travel alone? E say peacefully. My dear you will so suffer. The UK protects the woman if you don't know. It's not like Nigeria that they put man first because he is a male. It's different.

He should just pray that she doesn’t tell a sweet story to the home office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Exactly. At this point you need her and she needs you. I am going to school too and my husband is going to work. He say him head no fit carry book like this. So its me understanding I need him to go work extra hard and long hours to earn money while I focus on school and build a career. You men are doing great, trying to secure a better future for your family, please dont give up now. If you need someone to talk to and get things off your chest send me a message
elenengine:
It's better for her to school while me I can do full time hustle.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
kennykale:

He should just pray that she doesn’t tell a sweet story to the home office.

You dey mind am. E dey belittle me because I be woman I laugh in Spanish. I just hope say the girl no get pikin because e no go use eye see that pikin again.

He thinks it's Nigeria that men can carry shoulder. Say woman wahala.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
It's not ooo.

This is not a clever idea. Don’t do it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1008)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.