Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254741 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 1:21am On Jan 20, 2022
daniezeez:
How much is York st John tuition deposit??

From 10,000£ to 13000£ depending on course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 1:29am On Jan 20, 2022
aopecy:
Good day house
Please I need help regarding this, am trying to complete application on Salford university ,so I got to a place I was told to upload a certificate for English language qualifications. So what cert will I provide, am trying to complete an application for master degree
Please help
Thanks

Waec certificate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uchman(m): 1:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Mikool101:

Go and get that visa.

Bro,
Please can you send me a sample of SOP and also reference letter to ucheify2000@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by trishvik1: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2022
please I submitted my application and trying to submit for my husband but the IHS website is asking for visa expiry date when main applicant have not received visa...is this normal?

also the funds is in main applicants account, considering the fact that we are now going to apply at a seperate date, does it matter? or the funds have to be in dependants account too.

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kezzyonline: 3:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Pls I need urgent Answer to these question

My cousin wants to open a domiciliary account for pof because he has a friend that wants to borrow him dollar. Pls, can he open the account? Urgent Answer. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sheneneone: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello house is it compulsory when filling university online application to mention previous visa refusal of other countries like Canada, USA and others. The student has not been denied UK visa before
Please advise

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 4:20am On Jan 20, 2022
sheneneone:
Hello house is it compulsory when filling university online application to mention previous visa refusal of other countries like Canada, USA and others. The student has not been denied UK visa before
Please advise

Thank you
you only need to declare that for visa application but for school NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2022
trishvik1:
please I submitted my application and trying to submit for my husband but the IHS website is asking for visa expiry date when main applicant have not received visa...is this normal?

also the funds is in main applicants account, considering the fact that we are now going to apply at a seperate date, does it matter? or the funds have to be in dependants account too.

thanks

Hi, yes its normal and you should input your course end date for the visa expiry date field of your husband. For the second part, the funds are just fine where they are since you are married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 4:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Kezzyonline:
Pls I need urgent Answer to these question

My cousin wants to open a domiciliary account for pof because he has a friend that wants to borrow him dollar. Pls, can he open the account? Urgent Answer. Thanks

Your question is NSF sir, when you say can he open the account, what does that mean exactly? Do you mean will he be allowed to open a Dom,or would UKVI accept a Dom statement ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 4:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Please anyone with clarity on this...as at when i submitted my application my POF was in excess of 80k+ ...now i checked d value on oando...It's now beyond value of what i submitted in excess of 30k+..

Should i add more money to the account knowing fully well it's not on the printed acct statement i submitted or they only work with the value date i submitted my application.....really confused

Cc justwise
Luchibiacan
Kennykale & others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 4:45am On Jan 20, 2022
50 pounds. Some friends paid 7 pounds , 8 pounds. I hope they used the right link. Which link did u use?.
Osoderi:

I only paid Day2 for £50.. which is 34k was removed from my Nig. account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 4:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Flutterwave is expensive. U can open a dollar account and source ur dollar but some bank have limit of 3k monthly.
ShalewaT:

Mine is 1670 for IHS and 491 dollars for visa. That's 2,161 dollars. Bringing me to like 1.25 million at 575 naira per dollars. Will it be a bit cheaper if I use flutterwave? Cos I have it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 4:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Yes.
Kezzyonline:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 5:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations!Did the four application moved to VAC at same time?
Still waiting to collect mine, but my dependants application is still in DMC. I’m praying it’s all the passport they are bringing to me
Lordseye2022:
*VISA ALERT!!!*

Family of 4

Cas Issued - 9th of December 2021

Visa Application (Standard) - 20th of December, 2021

Biometrics - 23rd of December, 2021( Abuja TLS)

Documents Submitted - CAS, Degree Cert. Marriage Cert.
Letter of Consent for the kids, Family pictures, POF

Study Gap of 20 years plus!

No NSF mail received!

Sent Paid mail - 17th January
Response - Decision has been made

Transfer to VAC - 19th Of January, 2022

Collection Mail - 19th of January, 2022

Passport Collected - 19th of January, 2022

*IT WAS SIMPLY GOD IN ACTION!!*

A silent reader that gained an awesome lot from all you guys!
And for those on the waiting line, wish you all success beyond measure��

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boblabob: 5:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Please who has used Ethiopian Airways?
Is pre departure covid test needed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kezzyonline: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Will they allow domiciliary account and new account that was opened for 3months?

Your question is NSF sir, when you say can he open the account, what does that mean exactly? Do you mean will he be allowed to open a Dom,or would UKVI accept a Dom statement ?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Kezzyonline:
Will they allow domiciliary account and new account that was opened for 3months?

Your question is NSF sir, when you say can he open the account, what does that mean exactly? Do you mean will he be allowed to open a Dom,or would UKVI accept a Dom statement ?

Yes to 1 and 2, provided it satisfies all requirements .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lola0211: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Lola0211:
Good evening house.

I got a conditional offer for march intake but deferred till June intake for masters in innovation and IT management at university of Salford with deposit payment of 5500 due in February.( tuition of 15030 became 12030 after discount)

On the other hand I have an unconditional offer from university of Greenwich for computing and information systems(trying to contact them to help change the course to management of business IT) for September 2022 entry with 15100 tuition and 3000 required deposit (no talks of tuition discounts from the school yet so Salford’s 3k discount make’s theirs cheaper ). Both are 1 year programs.

I may possibly have a chance to manage with an older family friend of parents if I go to university of Greenwich which may save rent cost but at the same time, I am concerned about living with people I am not close to (though they seem cool and it could just be my social anxiety/antisocial tendencies speaking) but all these hearsay on unforeseen palava abroad when cohabiting ehn, I like my space too

However, I prefer the course at Salford and cost of living is cheaper than London (Greenwich) but I am considering factors such as :

- loneliness as no familiar face for Salford uni and all on my own

- Rent costs if I pick Salford (still room/apartment hunting in advance at Salford but June intake for accommodation and placements seems tricky)

- Less chances of help to quickly get work/ job connections as London family connect could still help in a way?

- Also, support for deposit money for June entry could suddenly disappear before September entry deadline

- Less reviews from both schools courses makes it even harder to make a decision. I am trying to carefully consider my next steps so

Any one with recent updates or reviews on both schools and courses? In terms of env, Parttime work, placement, job opportunities etc

I would really appreciate your honest unbiased feedback.

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 6:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Afmaag123:
50 pounds. Some friends paid 7 pounds , 8 pounds. I hope they used the right link. Which link did u use?.

Hi please can you ask those friends and share?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CapitalCee(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Rhennykay:
I got an Offer from Lincoln for September 2022. Does anyone know whether they require pof before they issue CAS?

Any school that did not demand for your statement run away from it. No UK higher institution with track record of compliance will issue you CAS with that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CapitalCee(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Kezzyonline:

You people will cast this Financial statement of a thing las las. Very soon UK will start demanding for 3-6 months statement

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CapitalCee(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Vicxxy10:
Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me the list of airlines that allow students to carry 3 luggages and how to go about it please? I know about Qatar Student Membership only.

Royal Air Maroc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2022
CapitalCee:

Any school that did not demand for your statement run away from it. No UK higher institution with track record of compliance will issue you CAS with that

Not an accurate depiction Sir, there are schools with track records who issue CAS without POF.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Of course you can
Mannymanny:

One can move to another city after studies right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2022
It was 1500 deposit as at last year now its 3k. Before you could spread to six months now its changed

Mannymanny:
Please does Uni of Brighton accept HND??

Also, how much does University of Brighton demand as deposit? And how much do they pay on enrollment?
I couldn’t find that info on their site.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2022
LuchiBianca:
It was 1500 deposit as at last year now its 3k. Before you could spread to six months now its changed

i copied u in a post...kindly do justice ...cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Totally wrong annectode. Mine is and I wasn't asked for POF.
CapitalCee:

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CapitalCee(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2022
DuBooVay:
By your calculation, when does the 15 working days elapse? Your visa may be granted but I don't think youd be granted entry at the border. Your visa fee I doubt will be returned. If you want to use another cas then you most likely need to cancel the current application in which case your ihs will be refunded so long as a decision hasnt been made. I had to go back and check your posts. Seems your biometrics was 20th,going by that your visa may be ready. Did you recently send a paid mail? Maybe you should. My advise is to pack your luggage on standby in faith, ticket money ready to go for when visa drops this week hopefully

Why will he not be allowed to cross the border
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kezzyonline: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Thanks

Yes to 1 and 2, provided it satisfies all requirements .[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2022
I will be honest with you, staying with families that isn't your father or brother or sister is hard. My bro schooled in London and lived with my moms youngest sister. They didn't have problems but it wasn't easy.
Don't expect to live in that house and don't pay any bills. It's the abroad and nothing is free. They may not tell you but it is your responsibility to pick up a bill and settle.
You don't need connection to get a job in the UK. Apply and ace your interview and you are good to go.
Finally If they are willing to accept you 1 year isn't so much to give up.

[quote author=Lola0211 post=109524800][/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2022
boblabob:
Please who has used Ethiopian Airways?
Is pre departure covid test needed?

I checked their website. Pre departure covid test is required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2022
This is not true. Not all schools demand for statements and they have a high track of compliance level.
CapitalCee:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.