Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254751 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by toyolax(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Mannymanny:

Is enrollment done when one lands in UK or while still here in Nigeria?

On resumption at the school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fagbalex(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2022
MrsDanex:
Congratulations!Did the four application moved to VAC at same time?
Still waiting to collect mine, but my dependants application is still in DMC. I’m praying it’s all the passport they are bringing to me

Pls someone should answer this abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutop(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Lekods04:

I checked their website. Pre departure covid test is required
It is only required for unvaccinated passengers and Passengers going to Ethiopia, it is not required for Transit passengers going to a location where PCR test is not needed for the fully vaccinated like UK, read it again. And I know someone who landed in UK yesterday with the same Ethiopian airline and no PCR test.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicxxy10: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2022
CapitalCee:

Royal Air Maroc
Argh! This airline that lost a luggage of mine in the US.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Olidawg247:
please when did you apply?
December 27
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2022
CapitalCee:

Any school that did not demand for your statement run away from it. No UK higher institution with track record of compliance will issue you CAS with that

Really?
I know a couple of schools that don’t request for pof before they issue CAS though! Just wanted to be sure of what am getting into. Plus am yet to accept their offer since I have other schools am waiting on their offer.
Thanks for the insight though, I’ll definitely be on the look out.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2022
That is outright fallacy. If your school can issue CAS without POF just be happy because if you know what people go through to get CAS with the whole time wasting while their school vet POF before issuing CAS you will grab those offers. People have missed intake because of this.
Rhennykay:

Really?
I know a couple of schools that don’t request for pof before they issue CAS though! Just wanted to be sure of what am getting into. Plus am yet to accept their offer since I have other schools am waiting on their offer.
Thanks for the insight though, I’ll definitely be on the look out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Totally wrong annectode. Mine is and I wasn't asked for POF.

What school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by goryorhal(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2022
CapitalCee:

Any school that did not demand for your statement run away from it. No UK higher institution with track record of compliance will issue you CAS with that

Una go just dey open mouth dey talk things wey no gel ..

Na so una go dey give person BP ...

Make una dey take am easy with una talks

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2022
LuchiBianca:
That is outright fallacy. If your school can issue CAS without POF just be happy because if you know what people go through to get CAS with the whole time wasting while their school vet POF before issuing CAS you will grab those offers. People have missed intake because of this.

Thanks a lot.
Will keep this in mind.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CornOak(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Kezzyonline:
My cousin wants to open a domiciliary account for pof because... Thanks

Justwise please do the needful here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2022
goryorhal:

No BP oooo.
Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bollarcash(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2022
CapitalCee:

Please let’s share authentic and verified information here, lot’s of people take all they read here hook line and sinker. You should have just written in bold that this is your own opinion, because obviously lot’s of people are still getting visas and entering UK even though their school (with track record of compliance too) didn’t require POF to issue CAS

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2022
goryorhal:

No BP oooo.
Lol wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2022
bollarcash:

Please let’s share authentic and verified information here, lot’s of people take all they read here hook line and sinker. You should have just written in bold that this is your own opinion, because obviously lot’s of people are still getting visas and entering UK even though their school (with track record of compliance too) didn’t require POF to issue CAS

I regarded it as his opinion anyways.
But one should always be open to what others have to say.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olidawg247(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Rhennykay:

What school?
what school is that please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2022
LuchiBianca:
I would suggest you stop applying to Canadian universities. They may offer you admission but their immigration would bounce you. They are quite strict with CGPA.
Keep to applying to UK unis and I know this may be against popular opinion, stop declaring your refusals to your school. Only declare it during your visa application.

Thanks very much
i would do as you say.
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Stevewonder(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Emperortom:
If you have someone with access signature card you can use it to pay for the IHS at least it has about 2k limit for 15th of every month. The rate I used for mine in DEC 23rd was 479 per USD. And I learnt the rate varies but not as high as black market.

Thanks a bunch. I will see to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Stevewonder(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Open a virtual dollar account with your bank and source for dollar and fund it yourself. Dollar is at 560plus. Or use flutterwave

Thanks Bianca
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dimejidude(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2022
skarlet:

Hi please can you ask those friends and share?

Thanks
This is the link to get the £5 day 2 lateral flow test
https://vivoclinic.com/shop/product/day-2-antigen-test/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicxxy10: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Hi Guys,
For those that have gotten PTA recently, does the return ticket have to be from the same airline like a round trip please? I’m looking at the possibility of booking it separately to save money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olidawg247(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Rhennykay:
I got an Offer from Lincoln for September 2022. Does anyone know whether they require pof before they issue CAS?
when did you apply please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by judithnze: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
December 30th .
Any news yet.
Has any one been moved to VAC

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emysassy(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
No, they don't

Rhennykay:
I got an Offer from Lincoln for September 2022. Does anyone know whether they require pof before they issue CAS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ukapplicant: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello, Uni of Lincoln is requesting for letter from WAEC Ghana because of wrong date of birth on certificate but Waec said its impossible for me to be given such letter.

Pls will Lincoln accept Affidavit since waec is refusing to give the letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Mannymanny:

One can move to another city after studies right?

Is Scotland a good place to study
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emysassy(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Please I need your help too.

ebukachukwuma007@yahoo.com.

Juwon01:

Hi hi, Check your email. I can help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Olidawg247:
when did you apply please?

27th December.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ddee20150: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Expecting...

judithnze:
December 30th .
Any news yet.
Has any one been moved to VAC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dichimma: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Good day everyone,

Please house, what is the full meaning of PTA?, when Can someone need it? I don't know anything about PTA. Please someone should explain to me, Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.