Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256825 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emysassy(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2022
5th of January. Isolo branch

unknownknowguy:

Thank you, which branch did you use and when was this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
uulove:

No. That is too expensive. You need to choose the self-testing option. Infact zoom test and UK health kits limited also offer days 2 and 8 tests for £15. The kits are usually posted to a UK address but you will have to do it yourself and send the swabs back.

been searching for hours. Please can you share a link for these?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2022
pls if you apply and have been granted addmission with 2.51 lower credit
I want to study Business related courses.
pls let me know .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2022
This is the link to get the £5 day 2 lateral flow test

https://vivoclinic.com/shop/product/day-2-antigen-test/
skarlet:

been searching for hours. Please can you share a link for these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
PERSONAL TRAVEL ALLOWANCE.
You are entitled to 4000USD or 3010 pounds.

You need it when you want to travel out of Nigeria. There are some exceptions like they don't give those going to West Africa countries. And your Flight must be more than 5 hours.
There must be a return ticket except for certain exceptions like Students with scholarship can use a one way ticket.

Some banks do.it 2 weeks before your flight departure.

Dichimma:
Good day everyone,

Please house, what is the full meaning of PTA?, when Can someone need it? I don't know anything about PTA. Please someone should explain to me, Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dipoted: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Good day all. Please I need suggestion of a good school in the UK that someone can do masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm), and that is in a good city for relocation.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Pls if you apply and have been granted addmission with 2.51 lower credit
I want to study Business related courses.
pls let me know .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sthorm: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys, i need some help..
I did my biometrics over a month ago now (15th dec) and till now i’m still yet to get any feedback on my application, decision has been made over 2 weeks now but my application is still yet to move to VAC..
Each time i send a paid mail they keep posting me to wait 10 days, when the 10days was over, i mailed again and they still asked to wait till 21st January, i’m sure by 21st they would still post me again..

Please i need help, do i need to go to the embassy in Lagos? Will they let me in without an appointment?
I’ve been to TLS they only told me my passport isn’t ready..

Any suggestions is welcome ��

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Thanks. But I've been searching for the most affordable Day 2 & 8 PCR tests

Afmaag123:

This is the link to get the £5 day 2 lateral flow test

https://vivoclinic.com/shop/product/day-2-antigen-test/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Ikeja TLS Biometrics on December 30, 2021...........any updates?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
You are not supposes to send another paid mail. Reply on that response so they can escalate.
I pray you receive your docs soon.
sthorm:
I did my biometrics over a month ago now (15th dec) and till now i’m still yet to get any feedback on my application, decision has been made over 2 weeks now but my application is still yet to move to VAC..
Each time i send a paid mail they keep posting me to wait 10 days, when the 10days was over, i mailed again and they still asked to wait till 21st January, i’m sure by 21st they would still post me again..

Please i need help, do i need to go to the embassy in Lagos? Will they let me in without an appointment?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sthorm: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Afmaag123:
You are not supposes to send another paid mail. Reply on that response so they can escalate.
I pray you receive your docs soon.
That was exactly what i did, i was only responding to the previous conversations, i never sent a “new” paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cutiella: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Wow.. which TLS pls?

sthorm:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cutiella: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Still waiting o

skarlet:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sthorm: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Cutiella:
Wow.. which TLS pls?

V.I…
It’s crazy cos i didn’t even get any NSF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dammyomo123(f): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Morning Guys, i was debited by Firstbank on 11th of Jan for school deposit Form A, I am yet to get the Telex up till now. I went there on Monday and was told the transaction is still in processing. Ejoor is it meant to take that long? Abii I should i go and do small craze for the bank, I am so annoyed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Then they r supposed to have escalated nau.
Don't worry. It will move to VAC in no time.
My friends did hers 17th n it just moved to VAC this morning.
sthorm:

That was exactly what i did, i was only responding to the previous conversations, i never sent a “new” paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Was it's the 5k charge or the total money charge you got?.
If its total money, I guess rhey just bought the funds but haven't effected the transfer. Call the direct HO line n escalate. Or visit the branch and request to see their BH.
Dammyomo123:
Morning Guys, i was debited by Firstbank on 11th of Jan for school deposit Form A, I am yet to get the Telex up till now. I went there on Monday and was told the transaction is still in processing. Ejoor is it meant to take that long? Abii I should i go and do small craze for the bank, I am so annoyed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dammyomo123(f): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Afmaag123:
Was it's the 5k charge or the total money charge you got?.
If its total money, I guess rhey just bought the funds but haven't effected the transfer. Call the direct HO line n escalate. Or visit the branch and request to see their BH.
I have called several times, same response of its still in processing. I was debited the total money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
hey,

please, is full vaccination inclusive of booster jab?
i took 2 AstraZeneca jabs, does this make me full vaccinated?

@justwise, Aprokodaughter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Hi, I paid my first deposit in december. When i got debited I was glad o not knowing that its a process. Yesterday I recently got my banking app installed and noticed I had two accounts. One for fx and one for naira. The day I got debitted in naira they used it to purchase fx into the fx allocated to my bank. And the fx was only credited to the gbp account eight days later, from which it was now sent to my sch and thats the day I got a telex. So the debit itself in naira is just one step in the process. I weak
Dammyomo123:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by habbyy03: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello everyone..
Please can wrong date of birth on my WAEC result hinder me from getting admitted?

I have the correct DOB on my passport and birth certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
No 29th has gotten you are calling 30th
skarlet:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sthorm: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Afmaag123:
Then they r supposed to have escalated nau.
Don't worry. It will move to VAC in no time.
My friends did hers 17th n it just moved to VAC this morning.
I really hope so, dis your friend any NSF mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davdav01: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Guys we really need help, I'm also in this situation,Did my bio on the 14th of December at Ikeja TLS and yet to receive a collection mail and the tracking is still showing that the application is still at DMC, Sent mails to UKVI and was told decision has been made. I'm kind of confused now as to what to do next.
sthorm:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2022
iykedare:
hey,

please, is full vaccination inclusive of booster jab?
i took 2 AstraZeneca jabs, does this make me full vaccinated?

@justwise, Aprokodaughter

The 2 doses makes you fully vaccinated. You can only take the booster jab 6 month after your second vaccination.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2022
How about staying in Birmingham and be schooling at Derby.
Someone is also willing to get me a place there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Strange. I know.department in.charge of Form A is in Head Office. So you can visit their HO. I guess they have back logs.
Dammyomo123:
I have called several times, same response of its still in processing. I was debited the total money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dammyomo123(f): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2022
DuBooVay:
Hi, I paid my first deposit in december. When i got debited I was glad o not knowing that its a process. Yesterday I recently got my banking app installed and noticed I had two accounts. One for fx and one for naira. The day I got debitted in naira they used it to purchase fx into the fx allocated to my bank. And the fx was only credited to the gbp account eight days later, from which it was now sent to my sch and thats the day I got a telex. So the debit itself in naira is just one step in the process. I weak
My tired is tired I swear, i just called the HQ and was told to exercise patience that it will be sent today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2022
cutelekush01:

The 2 doses makes you fully vaccinated. You can only take the booster jab 6 month after your second vaccination.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2022
You get debited in naira for fx purchased. Some bank do USD first then transfer to third party currency which is GBP.

So if you were debited, it means funds have been purchased.
DuBooVay:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2022
I de talk wetin I see sha. The purchased funds did not get credited to my fx account till eight days later.
Afmaag123:
You get debited in naira for fx purchased. Some bank do USD first then transfer to third party currency which is GBP.

So if you were debited, it means funds have been purchased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.