Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97779 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hammer567: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lawrry:
About 1 weeks ago on Naira land, majority said; all you need to keep your marriage is money. So, a man that sends his 3 kids to school abroad, is he not rich? So, why is his wife seeking divorce?
A rich man will womanize, cheat with his maid, his wife too will sleep with his driver and gateman, a poor man too can cheat with the little he earns and his wife will also use poverty as an excuse to cheat. The question is who is who?
Marriage is a deep concept.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

HE SENT HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN TO SCHOOL ABROAD.

WAITIN DO SCHOOL AND LESSON FOR NAIJA?

SHE HAS GONE TO ABROAD AND TURN LAWYER, NOW SHE WAN SCHOOL AM ABROAD STYLE.

FORGETING PAUL IS AN IGBO MAN NOT WHITE MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by harjay1986: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
ANDREW91:

I have told myself i will not marry any woman dat stick with wen i had nothing nor the one dat help me become something. I will just settle dem and move ahead. women and their entitlement mentality will make hell out of you just like this my sister here

you are wrong bro, where is she when lola dey with peter back then in abuja she come into the family when the ovation is high bro, is better to stick with the one that stick with you when you dont have anything because they will still reason am say a relationship of years cant just go into the drain just like that .... you see the one that you marry when everything don ripe ...am sorry she might kill you because if not for your money you no go meet her

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ladycewhy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raph82:
No matter what, a virtuous woman won't go this route. She's been looking for a way to rip him off before now, this opportunity just presented itself to carry on her plans. She knew what she was doing by getting those children out to the US. Rude boy is a mess and needs help.
virtuous woman . Who virtuous epp? undecided

Why una be like this? A man sleeps around with IG slay queens and maids ,na virtuous matter una still dey talk.

So what is she supposed to do? Fast and pray?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sonoyom:

Stood by him in what sense?
What role did she play in him becoming a hero?

sit down and ask ur self properly..
that's why I don't blame girls who are after ready made man.. because a mighty wave can occur at any.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
hammer567:
ALL THIS PEOPLE BRINGING WHITE MAN CULTURE TO AFRICA, UNA NO GO DIE BETTER.

LAZY AFRICANS!

THE BRAIN GOD GAVE YOU IS JUST WASTED...

IS IT A CRIME TO USE IT?

THIS MATTER DON DEY REACH WHERE WE GO CARRY KNIFE COME OUTSIDE KILL OURSELVES OVER FOREIGN CULTURE BEING IMPOSED ON AN AFRICAN.

I know that you know that you are not smart but I would like to remind you again. You are DULL.
hammer567:

IF BUHARI NEVER PAY HIS EXWIFE CHILD SUPPORT.

FFK NO DEY PAY CHILD SUPPORT.

HOW E COME BE U LIKE RUDEBOY GO FIRST HIM PAPA THEM START TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT?

YOUR HEAD CORRECT SO?

COURT NO GET MOUTH FOR HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by SirBunky85(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:
If you are a friend of Paul Okoye, please go to him now. He is going through a lot. It is not easy to lose your twin then your wife and children all at once. Checked his Instagram, it is currently deactivated.
I don't pity him one bit.he allowed Jude to come in btwn him and Peter. He should carry his cross

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raph82:
No matter what, a virtuous woman won't go this route. She's been looking for a way to rip him off before now, this opportunity just presented itself to carry on her plans. She knew what she was doing by getting those children out to the US. Rude boy is a mess and needs help.

So what way should she go? You sound like a clown

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ginggerxy: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Coldie:
The wife that the entire family wants to hate is still with their brother, while the one that the entire family saw as saint is filing for divorce.

Well orchestrated strategy, she first acted like she was taking her kids on holidays to the USA once she got hold of them she filed for divorce.

For her to demand this amount of money monthly, this woman never loved Paul. Or Paul is a very rich man.

Lola omotayo everyone who insulted you needs to apologize, for this to happen this is simply karma.
the fault is not from the side of the woman so there's no basis for that comparison, the husband is a philanderer . Moreover it's their mom that doesn't want her son to marry the Said girl . Divorce happens all time , though I get your sentiment that if it were to be Lola that is seeking for divorce lol, but then it's not the lady's Fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by omoadeleye(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
fineberry:
Name sake don't fuckup big time...going down on maid despite him pedigree na see finish oooo ajeh undecided

You might wanna bang the maid if you also see the particular maid.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Cj4charles(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Las las na dem dem....... Just fear women

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by sanpipita(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
She must have strong evidence against him, upto the court to decide if the claims are reasonable
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I been dey beg you to reason with me

Honestly I still wonder how these niggaz think true love exist in riches..

I'm not a legal practitioner so I always wonder why divorce tends to favour women over men.. can't the man keep the children and take care of them while the woman pays child support??
Even cases where the children are divided, the man still has to pay child support..

Cheating has always been the excuse of these women to reap a man off his hard earned money.. can't you leave without a cut of his wealth??

I may never understand.. until I'm enlightened

It depends on the circumstances. In cases where the woman has the larger income and is accused of being neglectful of the children the ruling can go against her.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
eyinjuege:
Paul wasn't only sleeping with their maids, but also different IG slay queens.
Another woman is pregnant for him
He beats Anita steadily.
Anita is from a very good home, well educated and a very easy going simple woman. She no dey like drama, she minds her business. She was there when he still had tolotolo long neck with nothing and she stuck with him then.
She has been enduring all this while, but if he seems unrepentant and even tells her to do her worst, what exactly is left to salvage in the marriage?
A marriage can only work if 2 people are on the same page.
Paul aka RUDEBOY listens to nobody, so there's even nobody to advice him to try to salvage what's left of the marriage.
What is the wife supposed to do in such a situation where she stays miserable. Should she live in misery for life?
Some marriages will make you contemplate suicide or even murder. If it reaches that stage, best to waka.
What's this nonsense you are spilling? are you working in Paul's house? are you related to the twins or his wife? then why are you just spilling nonsense?

Nawa oh, see as person dey carry another person matter for head like gala hawker, instead of you to face your own family, amh

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hammer567: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trojan8:

I know that you know that you are not smart but I would like to remind you again. You are DULL.

NNA GI DULL....

NNE GI DULLARD....

EWU!

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
She no even reason for hin finance............... wink
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Saidfx(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!
What? Slept with maids?

Indeed, most men lack self-esteem!

If the maid kon make sense nko? Desire dominates the brain in such situation. It's just obvious that the woman miss the thing so much. If nah me, I for balance am.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
when I read divorce, I was wondering what will make a ride or die woman to say "I no do again". Oh so, he gave a maid belle. These ones shouting she's after the money, she knew him when he was a NOBODY. A total nobody. They dated 10 years. I'm here for wise commenters, which unfortunately are very few.undecided

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Any woman that try dis with me. I will assassinate her quietly. I know myself. I pity who try dis with me. She must go down. Who ever wants me down , will go down first

Just look at...

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
harjay1986:

you are wrong bro, where is she when lola dey with peter back then in abuja she come into the family when the ovation is high bro, is better to stick with the one that stick with you when you dont have anything because they will still reason am say a relationship of years cant just go into the drain just like that .... you see the one that you marry when everything don ripe ...am sorry she might kill you because if not for your money you no go meet her
Bro when everything done ripe for u look for a woman that everything done ripe for too.
Na when u go dey look for hungry ladies that will give u loyalty na dem dey kill

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ballack1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=105018676]

why Paul no remember all those things? before disgracing himself,a lady that stood by you from zero to hero..
What do you mean by stood by him?
Did he force her?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by egunna(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redpillar:
I support her.

wetin happen?who find ur trouble like dis?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by nonhuman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thus is what you get get when you make your wife an equal partner

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by StrikersGlobal: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's alright! But they can still settle their differences amicably. 7 years of marriage is not 7 days of marriage, why do they want to destroy the beautiful home they laboured and built together for years? They are adults and should be mature enough to settle their differences and still set the nice ball rolling at least for the core interest of their children. I arrest my case.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by galantjoe(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Paul deserves this shock.

Because he forget that women are wicked by allowing a tendon between him and his twin brother to break irreparable because he thought he has, found angel as, wife.

He who laughs last, laugh longest.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
When PMB was limiting the growth of women in the Armed Forces, and sensitive areas, Nigerians blasted him.
WOMEN don't know how to manage wealth & power. It's a wide known fact.
IF WOMEN are allowed to take over headship from men all over the world for few seconds, so many men will go to work & come back in Dog chains.
When the princess in the BIBLE was asked to make a Birthday WISH, she went straight for the head of JOHN De' BAPTIST.
That's a Typical woman for you

How to tell the whole world that you ain't smart without actually typing it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hammer567: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:
when I read divorce, I was wondering what will make a ride or die woman to say "I no do again". Oh so, he gave a maid belle. These ones shouting she's after the money, she knew him when he was a NOBODY. A total nobody. They dated 10 years. I'm here for wise commenters, which unfortunately are very few undecided

I HAVE BEEN EDUCATING ALL THAT CARE TO LISTEN THAT THE PRICK CANNOT BE CONTROLLED.

NO MAN IS RIGHTEOUS, WE ALL DO THE SAMETHING BUT MAYBE DIFFERENTLY.

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, AT THE BEGINING THE PRICK IS ALL YOURS, BUT ONE TOTO THEY SPOIL PRICK.

SO, ONCE YOUR KPEKUS NO LONGER ACTIVATE A STAND AT ATTENTION, NA TO DISCOVER ANOTHER YANSH THAT WILL.

HE STILL LOVE U AND COMMITTED TO YOU BUT SOMEBODY MUST TO CURE HIS CRAZE.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ballack1:
did he forced her?
I don't know.. AND NOW SHE'S FORCING HIM..
WHAT A LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:

So who slept around? And I said “if” it can be fixed. It’s not a must bt people should try b4 calling it quits.

They would have tried, nobody knows but however, it's their choice. They should sort it out in the court of law.

People should always leave a marriage when they find it uncomfortable whereby in situation that it's affecting them in several ways that they don't want!

Nobody should be in a marriage all because of keeping the kids together. The divorce or separation might be the best for the kids in some cases. No kids wanna see their parents in pretty nasty domestic violence or whatever shit daily. It affects them psychologically.

Most ladies/guys woukd rather be single than to be in a marriage that's affecting them negatively. What for? Just to keep the family close? 'Oh, marriage is sacred so I'll endure whatever I face, just to have the wife or husband status?'

We all have individual threshold for pain in different forms.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ballack1:
did he forced her?

I don't know..
AND NOW SHE'S FORCING HIM..

WHAT A LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by tunapawizzy: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
hahaha
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
ANDREW91:

I have told myself i will not marry any woman dat stick with wen i had nothing nor the one dat help me become something. I will just settle dem and move ahead. women and their entitlement mentality will make hell out of you just like this my sister here

See mentality! If you want to get married, make sure you get the social media handles of your partner especially Twitter and Nairaland so you know exactly how they reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.