Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97784 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
hammer567:

[s]I HAVE BEEN EDUCATING ALL THAT CARE TO LISTEN THAT THE PRICK CANNOT BE CONTROLLED.

NO MAN IS RIGHTEOUS, WE ALL DO THE SAMETHING BUT MAYBE DIFFERENTLY.

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, AT THE BEGINING THE PRICK IS ALL YOURS BUT ONE TOTO THEY SPOIL PRICK.

SO, ONCE YOUR KPEKUS NO LONGER ACTIVATE A STAND AT ATTENTION, NA TO DISCOVER ANOTHER YANSH THAT WILL.

HE STILL OVE U AND COMMITTED TO YOU BUT SOMEBODY MUST TO CURE HIS CRAZE.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by clothingonline(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
See faithful God Dey expected peter marriage to fall now see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:
when I read divorce, I was wondering what will make a ride or die woman to say "I no do again". Oh so, he gave a maid belle. These ones shouting she's after the money, she knew him when he was a NOBODY. A total nobody. They dated 10 years. I'm here for wise commenters, which unfortunately are very few. undecided

lollitaa my bunny bear.. you looked like a blue parrot.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Person marry you for Ph city, (Nigeria) you dey file divorce papers for USA lol
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Lollittaa post=105025954][/quote]
hi honey..

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Saidfx:

If the maid kon make sense nko? Desire dominates the brain in such situation. It's just obvious that the woman miss the thing so much. If nah me, I for balance am.

And why would you as a married man be in a romantic relationship with your staff? Just because of perfect ass and tities, you wanna lose your self-esteem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Saidfx:

If the maid kon make sense nko? Desire dominates the brain in such situation. It's just obvious that the woman miss the thing so much. If nah me, I for balance am.

Nairaland is toxic. See another one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

lollitaa my bunny bear.. you looked like a blue parrot.
Keep quiet cheesy
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by JoeEeL(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I knew there was more to this matter because people were saying it's strange for a Nigerian woman to walk out of a marriage when there is money.so the issue is infidelity and yet he was harassing his brothers wife and quarelling with his brother yet he get him own for body

It serves him right.if he had focused on working on his character and marriage, maybe this drama won't have come up

He refused to remove the spec in his eye yet he's complaining about the log in another person's eye

Broda ode.his mom must be so disappointed in him.see a grown man stooping so low to sleep with his maids yet trying to scatter his brothers marriage.shame on him

Broda daleru daleru.them bring househelp make he dey assist your wife you dey deek am ,if you no pity yourself shey you no go pity your own daughters.agbaya oshi.exposing your rotten deek to househelp.tufiaaa

There is nothing like 'stooping so low'. A maid is a human being just like everyone else. No one should be frowned upon. Let your message hit on infidelity and stop there. You don't need to start dragging down the prestige of a human based on his / her job position.

If a white man leaves his country to sleep with a black woman in Nigeria and you come across a comment on facebook of a fellow white castigating his countryman for 'stooping so low' to travel down to Nigeria in order to cheat, your kind would be the first to cry wolf and racism.

Pls let us be having sense. Thank you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:

In marriage I don’t know bt I have forgiven a cheating partner once on certain grounds. There was long distance btwn us then.

Circumstances for cheating should be evaluated properly b4 talking hasty decisions.
Where’s the partner now

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
nonhuman:
Thus is what you get get when you make your wife an equal partner

Non human so yeah not surprised.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Kooldame: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm,this is serious.I sensed it could be infidelity when I passed a comment yesterday about this divorce issue.God will see them thru ooo,this is real turbulent time for the couple...
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Theicecode:
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala do something about this moniker that posts annoying colors
Mynd44 this guy is bullying me
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Successmind(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol,amadehoiha ,na iim go finish the case, just 3k ....
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by manontree: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
The divorce proceeding is in Nigeria not US. I cant see any Nigeria judge that would award such amount as spousal support

She would end up getting a paltry sum. So many Nigerian celebrities have divorced. How many get anything reasonable from their spouse? As for his US home, the Nigeeian Court decision is what any authority anywhere in the world would work with

She is not as smart as those applauding her made it out to look.

From what I can see, his major loss now are the kids. But even that is a question of how they behave when they become adults

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by TPound(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mad man don collect visa from Yaba left enter their household angry
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

They would have tried, nobody knows but however, it's their choice. They should sort it out in the court of law.

People should always leave a marriage when they find it uncomfortable whereby in situation that it's affecting them in several ways that they don't want!

Nobody should be in a marriage all because of keeping the kids together. The divorce or separation might be the best for the kids in some cases. No kids wanna see their parents in pretty nasty domestic violence or whatever shit daily. It affects them psychologically.

Most ladies/guys woukd rather be single than to be in a marriage that's affecting them negatively. What for? Just to keep the family close? 'Oh, marriage is sacred so I'll endure whatever I face, just to have the wife or husband status?'

We all have individual threshold for pain in different forms.

Shalom!

Do u know how many time peter has cheated on Lola?? Uncountable. Lol bt they are there rocking it 2geda.

Paul try am once or 2ce Anita shout foul. Haba!!!
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jimmychang: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Feminism is not the cause of your misery so stop crying

It is good to read, when you read you'd have better understanding

Paul has a condo in U.S worth over a million dollars and probably other investments, since they are recognised as legally married couple, if he refuses to pay, that condo can be sold and the profits shared equally, and since she has three kids for him, she will get more because of child support.

Child support as usual grin cheesy cheesy....We know all of them na.Na US she go file am grin grin cheesy.Smart move but e go shock am
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

Keep quiet cheesy

would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day.

Good day, good day, good day.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Raph82(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trojan8:

So what way should she go? You sound like a clown
This is not clown matter, nobody is justifying his actions, he messed up big time, big time. Very immature of him. But she could handle this in a better way. Going to the US to stay with the kids is not the solution, u fight for what is yours, at least if not for anything, fight for the sake of the kids, because there's no way it won't affect them. Will divorce now help the situation? Now she's turning herself to single mother of three. Do u think it's easy to get along as a single mother of three?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Donedeal1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
What lessons did you learn?
From this.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hammer567: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

There is nothing like 'stooping so low'. A maid is a human being just like everyone else. No one should be frowned upon. Let your message hit on infidelity and stop there. You don't need to start dragging down the prestige of a human based on his / her job position.

If a white man leaves his country to sleep with a black woman in Nigeria and you come across a comment on facebook of a fellow white castigating his countryman for 'stooping so low' to travel down to Nigeria in order to cheat, your kind would be the first to cry wolf and racism.

Pls let us be having sense. Thank you.

DONT MIND THEM.

MAID NA PERSON NAME?

WEN THEY CALL THEM MAID I WONDER IF THEY STOP BEING HUMAN TOO.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Bluewitch(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
honor4me:
Thanks a lot for this simple statement. Is the maid not a human being too? It was like that from the day of Abraham. Our problem started when we copy the whites in everything. Fela married 27 women at a go. Heaven didn’t fall. My advice to young men, always let women know you are an African man and you are not bound to a single woman

Don't know why we downgrade others and expect not to be treated the same way...
If you cannot stay without cheating then discuss it with your partner.
If you want to marry more than one wives that's ones personal discussion.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Where’s the partner now

Not 2geda anymore right now, not cos of cheating bt the distance factor wasn’t going end soon. Cudnt deal with that and doesn’t seem fair.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
I'm a man and I'm a family man at that and I know 15k dollars a month is normal for 3 kids. She's even nice cuz that's not even up to the minimum age of an American celebrity's wife in a month so I support her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Flairoqy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Repercussions for being a celebrity, everyone wants to know what’s going on in your private life, I would’ve been famous by now, but I had to give up fame for eternal peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by GIdiata(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

why Paul no remember all those things? before disgracing himself, a lady that stood by you from zero to hero ..
stood by him to Leach him right from wen he was broke till he got rich u mean?
apart from the H©le between her legs what do u mean by "stood by him"?

So she was the one footing d bills, writing/singing songs, producing and directing for him na.
Women and their useless entitlement mentality.

10 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hammer567: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
IDEALLY, E FOR GOOD TO GIVE WOMEN PENIS FOR 1 MONTH, LET THEM SHOW US HOW TO BE RESPONSIBLE.

EVEN THOUGH, DEM CARRY KPEKUS BUT THEY STILL DO THE MOST.

MEN THEY TRY ABEG.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Jonathan39: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Both are strange women, one was never wanted by the family, one was older than her husband grin grin
Fountainofyouth:

So Anita is now the strange woman not Lola? Lmao the God of Lola never sleeps indeed grin

I sincerely pity other tribes marrying Igbo men, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by theInterpreter: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
phemmyfour:
Abi you wan make I kpai
Reason with me....If I no get today
I go get am tomorrow
sad cheesy cheesy grin angry shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.