Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97753 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Coldie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
AlabiJ:

The famous Nigerian-Biafra war Brigadier General (he fought for the Nigerian side), Godwin Alabi-Isama is part yoruba (his mother was from Kwara) and part Anioma (his Dad). So there are 'Delta-Igbo' people that actually bear Isama.
U are yet to tell me of any igbo person who bear's igbo
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by executive12: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I'm a man and I'm a family man at that and I know 15k dollars a month is normal for 3 kids. She's even nice cuz that's not even up to the minimum age of an average American in a month so I support her.

$15,000 a month is not up to the minimum wage of an American? Stick to what you know and stop spreading untruths.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MartinsD12(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Happened:

Read Comments Below:

He either pays up or he can say goodbye to performing in USA! ANd since the children are american citizens, she can put a claim against his USA homes, the condo is worth over $1 million. She's a smart woman & that's his karma for trying to ruin his twins marriage & trying to humiliate his wife over her age, meanwhile his marriage with his young wife had gone cold & he was sleeping with the maids till he impregnated one of them!! - amaoge.chukwu

If you hv money in Nigeria just know a lady is marrying you because of that money not for any love..U guys should learn - IG User

Don’t be afraid to love someone, there are still millions of people happily married out there, most importantly, hold on to God, work on yourself before planning to work on someone else, understand yourself and learn to tolerate. If your male partner is rich, just pray he gives you maximum respect because it’s very difficult for rich men not to cheat because if musa refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain will come to musa. Thank you - IG User

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS0uxbQDxjB/
Paul is the epitomy of his name rude boy and he is very rude and selfish like his elder brother Jude too, now we know who is the bad egg here, I have always maintained that Peter is a responsible married man unlike Paul and Peter's wife is very matured, how can Paul be cheating his brother Peter on spilt profit money shares from music shows, he blocked Peter from accessing the money to their collective show performance before we know he said he is the one doing everything in psquare which is a selfish one, same way he cheated on Peter during the psquare years is same way he cheated on his ex wife Anita too bad, how can you deny the woman sexxxx, affection and cut off communication with her. It serves him right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by watchindelta(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
In Nigeria lol, more over how much dey ur former husband account wey u dey fine 7.8m?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
millionboi:
have tried it and it didn't work for you?

Rephrase your question.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
BewareOf419:

She wan turn that brother to an ATM

Nope, she's using his mistakes to her own advantage.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Hahaha begging with style already. I only pity you because you are Yoruba and because of your husband
If not I would have showed your face with boobs and pussy.

Just don't dare me

This one is a "man" too. Hei God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by executive12: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
cococandy:
$15k in this America? For an artist of his status? And with kids? She’s really nice.

They might still cut it down and give her less than that. Smh

Case is in Court in Abuja, Nigeria, not America.
Rudeboy is based in Nigeria.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by executive12: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
cococandy:
$15k in this America? For an artist of his status? And with kids? She’s really nice.

They might still cut it down and give her less than that. Smh

Bye the way, $15,000 per month (not per year) is a lot of money in the US. Not many people make that much per month in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wow...Paul served breakfast alread?

Huge damage...

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
hedonido:

Especially Rivers women. Tonto Dike comes to mind. Steer clear.

Nairaland Yorubas are already calling her an 'Ibo woman'.

Don't mind them.
Who doest know Anita okoye is from Iragbiji in osun state.
Pls forgive dem biko, na ignorance dey worry dem!
cool

https://gistflare.com.ng/anita-okoye-biography-age-husband-wikipedia-net-worth/

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by millionboi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Rephrase your question.
have u tried marriage before?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by nairamaniac: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
go and re read the story again and stop disturbing my mentions
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Akuruoulo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
go and ask Google
Abeg shift .
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
millionboi:
have u tried marriage before?

Nope. And I'm sure you wanna say 'Go and marry before you are a conclusion'. Well, let me save you the stress of that, I want you to know that we all derive fulfilment in different things.

What you see as being fufilled might not be so for me.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Abeg shift .
abeg getat
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by millionboi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nope. And I'm sure you wanna say 'Go and marry before you are a conclusion'. Well, let me save you the stress of that, I want you to know that we all derive fulfilment in different things.

What you see as being fufilled might not be so for me.
meaning u are serious about not getting married?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by angelfallz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes, I do recall such a thread.

Lol, one of my own? You make it sound like we have a group or something.

Whoever said that a men's penis controls men is wrong absolutely wrong.

It's his own opinion but it is a wrong opinion.

Also, if you Klass99 believe such and its a logical conclusion for you, then you shouldn't have any qualms when some men rape women and blame it on uncontrollable penis.

Please be reasonable.

Klass99:

Please where is Efficiencie & Angelfallz?

Do you both recall the thread where I asked this question? - "Are you saying the human dick has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? You're the logical gender o, how can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah?"

One of your own, just confirmed that the prick cannot be controlled. Meaning the prick controls its owners, that's a very logical conclusion if you ask me grin.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
I know of an on air personality presently with naijà info 99.3 FM from cross river 'Ada' (real name) who was so named by her mum whose own mum (Ada's grandmum) was Igbo. Both of Ada's parents are from cross river yet she bears an Igbo name just bcus of her maternal grand mum's ancestry.

cc AlabiJ
Coldie:

They are confusing her to being from Paul okoyes state.

Her original name is Anita Isama Tonye, she's from Kalabari rivers state.

Do u know any igbo person that bears Isama or Tonye?

Onus reside with u to show proofs of her 'River state' ancestry.
Records show she's from Anambra yet u sit in one corner of ur 'shade' yarning dust.
Perhep u meant to say "nnewi rivers"

Rivers ko, lake ni!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
millionboi:
meaning u are serious about not getting married?

Yes, I am. I don't have interest, but I am not against anyone interested in marriage. Most people always look forward to being in one but I don't.

Over time I've realized that you can have a well fufilled life without marriage.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by millionboi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, I am. I don't have interest, but I am not against anyone interested in marriage. Most people always look forward to being in one but I don't.

Over time I've realized that you can have a well fufilled life without marriage.
you are strong
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheEnygma:
Someone should tell that woman , that this is AFRICA.... There's no such thing as divorce settlement.

I'm waiting for any feminists that will come and say any rubbish here.
broda ode.she born her kids for Yankee therefore they're American citizens..if he do any rubbish he won't see his kids for life and the American law will back her up

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
millionboi:
you are strong

Life's CHOICE! cool
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
executive12:

$15,000 a month is not up to the minimum wage of an American? Stick to what you know and stop spreading untruths.
That's sarcasm. Read between the lines.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raph82:
No matter what, a virtuous woman won't go this route. She's been looking for a way to rip him off before now, this opportunity just presented itself to carry on with her plans. She knew what she was doing by getting those children out to the US. Rude boy is a mess and needs help, honestly. In fact he is a dick head and not matured at all. This divorce file now will see him lose many things, if he has a house in the US, failure to comply with her demands will see her lose such property.
virtuous woman Kee you there.e no Go better for virtuous woman

The husband dey Fok househelp sotey e give am belle you still dey talk about virtuous woman.who virtousness EPP? He give househelp belle e still dey scatter him brother marriage, isn't it obvious he's the narcissistic one?

The kids are his so it's his responsibility to take care of them or what were you expecting? Sit down there and be taking rubbish and disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Pclemenza: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!
What? Slept with maids?

Indeed, most men lack self-esteem!
She’s first a human before a maid. She’s a maid doesn’t mean she not attractive so pick your words carefully.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by majamajic(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, keep denying the obvious fact bro. What did Lola do that many tribalistic Igbo people have been so against her? What exactly is her crime aside the obvious?

Her crime was not being Igbo , if not they should have talked about Anita that is not igbo too
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I'm a man and I'm a family man at that and I know 15k dollars a month is normal for 3 kids. She's even nice cuz that's not even up to the minimum age of an American celebrity's wife in a month so I support her.

Da fvck!
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by nairamaniac: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
read again

Take it easy with the warnings over me mentioning u.
U do realize it's possible I didn't notice the info from the original post from the op?

This below was his entire post;
[b]Divorce: Singer Paul Okoye’s wife, Anita, demands N7.8m monthly spousal support Anita Okoye, the estranged wife of Nigerian music star Paul Okoye (Rudeboy), has demanded he pay $15,000 (N7.8M) monthly as spousal support.⁣ This is part of the demands she made in the petition she filed before an Abuja High Court.⁣⁣ “Payment of a monthly maintenance sum of $15,000.00 (N7.8m) for the general welfare, education and health of the three children of the union who are presently in schools in the United States of America until they are of age," part of the document read.⁣ Morning Prayers. Recall that a divorce petition filed by Anita at the Federal High Court, Abuja leaked on the internet. PulseNG reports that She also advised her now estranged husband in the legal document to challenge the petition if he feels disgruntled.⁣ Anita first sparked divorce rumours in April when it was reported that she relocated with their three children to the United States of America.⁣ Anita and Paul who were university sweethearts got married in 2014 in a very flamboyant wedding ceremony held in Port Harcourt.⁣[/b]

Except u are referring to another article.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
pansophist:
Why will he stoop so low to sleep to with the maid ? This is so low of him.

So the maid is not a human being. Anyway, whether maid or queen elizabeth, we don't see the difference. It's just as painful.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Juanmike(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
millionboi:
how do you know their marriage is not working?
Too much issue, some girls come in and disrupt the peaceful co. existence in a family.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Da fvck!
LOL... Na joke oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.