Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This (6920 Views)

Do U Belief In Reincarnation? / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
I'm an old soul. I remember my past life, friends and activities I engaged with. Two of my friends in my past life were reincarnated back with me to the present life I live. They are my spiritual guides.

When I was 6, I used to converse with the spirits who usually came to me in a trance. People around thought I was possessed since I usually talked to myself loud at night. They thought I was soliloquizing, but I was dining and wining with the spirits of the ethereal realm. My parents were confused, more especially, my mum. I could see the frustration and fear in her eyes. People around advised my mom to take me to one of the Celestial churches for deliverance. I knew I wasn't possessed. I used to play with kids that looked like half human and half animal to my own eyes but looked like a complete human to another's eyes. I knew spells and strange incantations as a kid that marveled people around. My parents were advised to take me home that I belonged to tradition. They didn't heed anyway.

Late into my teens, I started losing these vibrations gradually. However, I still retained a few. I have premonitions via dreams, trances and instinctive abilities. I am still in tandem with my Chi and spiritual guides. They see me and I see them. No man born of flesh and blood can kill me via spiritual means except it is my time to die. If you try am, you may not survive the consequences.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
camri:
As what if I may ask

As an even better and happier version of myself. smiley

I want to evolve.

What about you?
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hathor5:

Is it?

I can't wrap around my head a cruel God who creates human beings in his image and as a punishment wants them to suffer for eternity. I can't wrap around my head around so much cruelty.

It's not His wish for anyone to suffer for eternity. It's a personal decision. Same way, God won't physically come down to rescue a man that decides to commit suicide. I believe that life is full of options. The choice to obey human laws and live, or default and be jailed or killed. If mere men legally take the life of another, why can't Satan? Btw, God won't send anyone to hell, Satan will.

To be honest, if I were God, I would raise a higher standard like: Join a cult or a terrorist organization and get burnt instantly. Why wait for hell fire to punish terrorists, rap*st*, killers, etc. It takes a very meek and patient being to give everyone a chance, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm an old soul. I remember my past life, friends and activities I engaged with. Two of my friends in my past life were reincarnated back with me to the present life I live. They are my spiritual guides.

When I was 6, I used to converse with the spirits who usually came to me in a trance. People around thought I was possessed since I usually talked to myself loud at night. They thought I was soliloquizing, but I was dining and wining with the spirits of the ethereal realm. My parents were confused, more especially, my mum. I could see the frustration and fear in her eyes. People around advised my mom to take me to one of the Celestial churches for deliverance. I knew I wasn't possessed. I used to play with kids that looked like half human and half animal to my own eyes but looked like a complete human to another's eyes. I knew spells and strange incantations as a kid that marveled people around. My parents were advised to take me home that I belonged to tradition. They didn't heed anyway.

Late into my teens, I started losing these vibrations gradually. However, I still retained a few. I have premonitions via dreams, trances and instinctive abilities. I am still in tandem with my Chi and spiritual guides. They see me and I see them. No man born of flesh and blood can kill me via spiritual means except it is my time to die. If you try am, you may not survive the consequences.

Omo! shocked shocked

I kuku know that you're a strange human. No surprises here grin
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Acidosis:

It's not His wish for anyone to suffer for eternity. It's a personal decision. Same way, God won't physically come down to rescue a man that decides to commit suicide. I believe that life is full of options. The choice to obey human laws and live, or default and be jailed or killed. If mere men legally take the life of another, why can't Satan? Btw, God won't send anyone to hell, Satan will.

To be honest, if I were God, I would raise a higher standard like: Join a cult or a terrorist organization and get burnt instantly. Why wait for hell fire to punish terrorists, rap*st*, killers, etc. It takes a very meek and patient being to give everyone a chance, don't you think?

If God is almighty and all-knowing why will he allow Satan to lead people, HIS CHILDREN, to doom and eternal suffering?

If I can save my child, I will. Why won't God?
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I know a lady who told her parents that she met her older brother who had died before she was born. She was four or five when she told her parents that he visited. Since his death was so painful and the girl still so young her parents never mentioned their son in front of her. There was no way she could know about him.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hathor5:

I know a lady who told her parents that she met her older brother who had died before she was born. She was four or five when she told her parents that he visited. Since his death was so painful and the girl was was still so young her parents never mentioned their son in front of her. There was no way she could know about him.

Yes, I agree. My sister's late fiancee died when she was pregnant with their child. He used to stay by her side every time. When she was eating, sleeping or just walking. Whatever she did, he got involved. I didn't want to tell her about all these so that she wouldn't freak out. However, I always assured her that he's always there for her. Right now, I can say that he was reincarnated as the child my sister birthed.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hathor5:

If God is almighty and all-knowing why will he allow Satan to lead people, HIS CHILDREN, to doom and eternal suffering?

If I can save my child, I will. Why won't God?

You can easily save your child because you you know what you went through to make just one. It took you at least 9 months after months if not years of waiting for the right man.

When you have the power to create billions of kids, trust me, you wouldn't care if 2/3 decide to rot in hell. Even mere mortals with 5 kids disown some.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Acidosis:

You can easily save your child because you you know what you went through to make just one. It took you at least 9 months after months if not years of waiting for the right man.

When you have the power to create billions of kids, trust me, you wouldn't care if 2/3 decide to rot in hell. Even mere mortals with 5 kids disown some.

I am afraid I can't accept the idea of your God. It's a very sad one. But we are are free to believe whatever we want. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I agree. My sister's late fiancee died when she was pregnant with their child. He used to stay by her side every time. When she was eating, sleeping or just walking. Whatever she did, he got involved. I didn't want to tell her about all these so that she wouldn't freak out. However, I always assured her that he's always there for her. Right now, I can say that he was reincarnated as the child my sister birthed.

Like you, I am convinced that our loved ones never desert us. I can feel their presence too.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Intriguing...
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
I believe in reincarnation because iv seen things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I believe in reincarnation because iv seen things.

Tell me more. smiley
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by viktohmarkz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
I strongly believe in reincarnation.

I was told i reincarnamated my grandfathers brother and up till date i still put out some of his attributes, this are known by those who had dealings with him when he was alive.

My late brother too reincarnated to be my nephew, of which i cant wait for him to be able to share his experience because i wanna laugh hard at his mother (then sister) for she talked bad about him and had fall outs with her, (he died back in 2013, and he was a twin)
whenever the little guy comes around our family house and sees his twin he'll be insisting and dragging his mother for them to leave (little dude is gonna be 2 this year)

Am on a path some call spiritual, but i just wanna know myself more and understand some certain things about my life, someday i'll have all piece in one, i pray

But whilst all this, i hope and pray to come back as my grandchild (God's willing) my name would never die
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Regex: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
I do not want to reincarnate when I die.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by temi4fash(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Interesting....

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by DonroxyII: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
There are many things we can't comprehend about life, religion apart, things happen which supersedes human existence.
Human are just higher animals nothing much ......

we ain't different from any animals out there
just Higher IQ thanks to antibiotics and cooking our food .... We are just the least infected by bacteria and other parasites due to advancement in Medicines....

Despite that, Animals in Human abound ..... We are also very arrogant over our little achievements.... we haven't even conquer our planets to talk of Other uncountable planets and stars scattered all over the Universe/Multiverse ..........

Good genes from offspring to offspring and Education absolutely keeps our society a little bit sane from Jungle grin .... just a little ..... If we should see other clime or other clime are seeing us , they will conclude we are "Monkies" ... all they need to see is ISIS, Bokoharam, Scam and Taliban with NATO, Russia vs US etc ....They will conclude what a bunch of animals because they would never understand why we are fighting for everything from food to land to anything when Earth has everything we need to survive in Abundance grin .....

Android phone, IOs, physics and chemistry with biology makes some people think they are beyond Earth itself.... Nah, we are just one element among elements of Earth .... we can't even conclude we are the most favoured because our brain is telling us so ..... it may not be true...... we can't even conclude we are the most Knowledgeable...... lol, we are just within our own world and civilisations!!

The fishes will also think they are the best based on their brain civilisation .... same goes for every Earth Elements including birds and others ..... Everything is the best within her Brain conception and Civilisation until you see higher best .... Universe seems infinite to us ... Nigeria also seem infinite to the ants inside my room grin but quite small to me .... We are too tiny !!

Reincarnation is very esoteric and still beyond Science explanation .... It is not Conclusive to states once animal or plant dies, that's the end ...... Science didn't state abstract world or parallel world exist but Science is just what is explainable about nature within human language and laws .... the fact that it is beyond human civilisations I.e. beyond our Science doesn't mean it doesn't exist .... Maybe we are yet to get there or develop tools that will take us there .......

Human Science is never absolute truth, it is just what our brain believes to be true based on observation and repetition of nature occurrences as well as results of combinations of different elements ........... Such truth is true to the extent of Nature stating it's true .....

if Nature should change such axiom tomorrow, our Science (Human Laws and Language) will also change accordingly if not we will be defeated by Nature ...e no send us....... It's just living it's own life ...... That's why they are all shouting climate change, a shift in tectonic plate will lead to Tsunami that will disgrace all of us within seconds grin .... Nah, US, Russia, EU, China won't even be able to help themselves........ shey dem no wan hear, dem go become lessons to future generations as past generations are lessons to this Generation!

Animals too also have their sciences that keeps them surviving from offspring to offspring...... The one that forgets will definitely go into extinction ..... It's a Brutal force !!

Human are just like water to me and our DNAs are the real us which defines everything to our physical structure ............ It contains all the instructions that heralds our life and in relationship with our environment.............. we are just bunch of Codes grin .... triggered to carry out specific functions at a particular point in time with consequences for obedience and disobedience within the Codes (DNA) themselves!!

So the DNA(strings of instructions) continues in cycle as offsprings are being produce .... just like cell division occurs through out the life time of an animal ....

The new cells generates its everything(DNA Codes) from the parent cells except when cancerous then it misbehaves..... if not, new cells are meant to replicate what the parent cells did or are doing .....

Thus, You are just the continue story of your parents ..... And the cycle and repetition continues through time ... nothing much !!

You will surely replicate the characteristics of the Dominant DNAs in You ........ and if your forefathers have same Algorithms(DNAs) .... inside of them ...... You will exhibit same characters and behavioural tendencies as them .....

Also, Nature will configure itself to you such that your journey in life will be as similar as theirs ..... unless you put up efforts to conquer their odds and expand their advancements .... You will see what they saw ... if they die young, killed or live long and healthily, you may witness same thing ....

That's why everything in life is all "Fake" just Repetition like water cycle ... ..... Nothing is real in absolute sense and Nothing is new, it would have happened back in the past possibly with similar technologies but different packaging and advancement!!

Life is all cycle .... you take the form of what you consume .... even your DNA can be altered with present civilisation and technologies......

The only realness is:

"Pain vs Pleasure thresholds" .......

Help others but never allowed yourself to be fvcked with .....

Whatever you do today will strictly affect those springing from your DNA ...........

Endeavour to conquer the odds of your parent cells so as for new cells to inherit better world, better brain from you ........

Always remember, Nothing is Real in the Absolute Sense !!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Plut01: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2021

Well, My realest Uncle Died in 2010. I wasn't there on his burial day but I later visited his grave.....2017, I saw him called me by my name for real, right there Under that Iwo road bridge. Chased him and I couldn't get hold of him due to traffic.

I told my old man and some relatives. The relative still doubt me till today except one small boy who said he experienced a strange thing the second day after Uncle was buried. Father called me later in the day and explained some things to me.........I did not successfully sleep throughout that day.

That shit was expected to change my belief (as a closet atheist then) but it left me more confused than ever. Till now, I just do what makes me happy. Reincarnation or not.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by VanTee20(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kanixt:
When I was 5, I used to tell my parent I was there during their wedding day and I served people food and took care of many things there. Uptil this day my parents are bullying me with these words " you were there during our wedding"

Now I realized kids normally said crazy things! It's normal.

Maybe someone died around that time that reincarnated as you.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Kanixt(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2021
VanTee20:

Maybe someone died around that time that reincarnated as you.

So you mean someone trapped in my body for over 50years?
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by camri: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Hathor5:

As an even better and happier version of myself. smiley

I want to evolve.

What about you?
i want to return as a god in human flesh. I would live forever
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maybe you already are a God in human flesh. According to the Christian faith you were created in HIS image. cheesy

camri:
i want to return as a god in human flesh. I would live forever
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
What if you met someone and you instantly feel you know them and can't remember when or where? Surprisingly you've never bn in the same town until that faithful day?
Does that count?
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
What if you met someone and you instantly feel you know them and can't remember when or where? Surprisingly you've never bn in the same town until that faithful day?
Does that count?

déjà vu ?
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Acidosis:

déjà vu ?
Something like that, i feel we've met before and it's a strong feeling. Buh he said nah, so I just let it slide buh anytime i see him i feel it again
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Something like that, i feel we've met before and it's a strong feeling. Buh he said nah, so I just let it slide buh anytime i see him i feel it again

Wow. May be you guys dated in the previous world cheesy It is well
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by ModelLook(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
As for me, I sha know I was Reincarnated. Why? Ever since I was little, people used to say I'm strange.

Sometimes as I am, I feel as if my soul has lived this life before long ago but I dont know how.

People far older than me come to me for Advise and they are happy thereafter.

Yeah...there are people called Old Soul/Empaths.

People will come to me and say "I want you to advise me on this issue. I know u are young but u have Wisdom". And I wonder undecided

My understanding of life is just totally different. I read people.

I feel people's Emotions and Pains just from the sound of their voice.

Some days I wake up and start my day and then during the day I'm like "Wait...But I've Lived This Life Before"

I feel am an Old Soul.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Wow. May be you guys dated in the previous world cheesy It is well

Lol this is funny

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol this is funny

How do I match you two? I have a feeling you like/love the dude smiley
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
ModelLook:
As for me, I sha know I was Reincarnated. Why? e "Wait...But I've Lived This Life Before"

I feel am an Old Soul.

Lol, you got me at, "I've lived this life before"

Lol
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Acidosis:

How do I match you two? I have a feeling you like/love the dude smiley

Nah actually it's far from that, it's just the familiarity stuff and ntn more.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Nah actually it's far from that, it's just the familiarity stuff and ntn more.

Okay, dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. / My Wedding Was Stoped By My Husband Because Of His Friend's Death / Zee World Destroyed My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.