Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This (7354 Views)

Do U Belief In Reincarnation? / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by IceColdVeins(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Now I’m starting to panic.... I always dream and have flashbacks of wars and battle. Seems I was a soldier in my past life.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Kayouzka(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2022

Okay, but why are more recycled souls coming out now?
Mind you, the human population thousands of years ago wasnt like it is now.

To explain your question, I will explain what the soul is. The soul is that part of you where the ego stays it is your mind, it is that aspect that seems to look at itself, questions itself, make judgements using past memories, the soul came upon man has he tried to become God and fell out of grace, note the soul is also an illusory self but what makes the soul different from the body is that it can transmigrate, that's we can take memories, attractions, manners, talents from one body to another. The soul is illusory it is like a spec or lens through with God (infinity consciousness) can know limitations and therefore know his creation.
While spirit is another name for God or consciousness, there is only one God and that God is the only thing there is for a fact, either the soul or the body they are all illusory, if it remains just one soul in this universe that soul is me it is you and it is everybody remember all I is the centre of the universe so it doesn't matter how many souls there are because souls are illusory and would dissipate when they wake up that they are God. We are God and there is only one God that's we are all one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Do You Like The Women You Spend More Money On Than The Once You Do Not. / Where Can One Get A Good Wife? / What If You Discover Your Husband Is A Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.