Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Surprised To See My Post On Front Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprised To See My Post On Front Page (324 Views)

Today I Was Surprised To Know About Infibulation. / Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surprised To See My Post On Front Page by lonelyisland(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
So I have legally been a member of nairaland since 2015, though I am not that much of an active member (when I say legally, I meant as a registered member).

Uploaded this post https://www.nairaland.com/6712396/never-go-into-relationship-without yesterday night, maybe out of heartbreak( don't know if that's the right words to describe my mood yesterday night), so I was surprised to see the post on front page this afternoon without even mentioning any mod as that's the norm here.

Well, the economy isn't all that favourable for youths, I just hope youths think twice before venturing into that long journey of commitment. But all the same, anyone that will stay would stay regardless of your financial status. (Paul okoye is a case study here)
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Surprised To See My Post On Front Page by Juliusmomoh: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Surprised To See My Post On Front Page by Aniboo: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok
Do what

NEXT

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Ways Nigerians Handle Heartbreak. / Why Women Need To Hustle And Make Their Own Money. / 7 Attributes Of A Good Black Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.