Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris (5888 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2011
@Newmi

You were challenged to produce a list of the charitable deeds performed by CEC, where are they ?

Until you can produce them, you should keep quiet.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by mabell: 5:21pm On May 20, 2011
eyzhvntsn:

Pray tell, what the church was doing in Acts then if what you say above is so.

This is simple english now
the first reason of the existence of the church is preaching the gospel and soul winning
while helps and the others comes later like a secondary reason
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by eyzhvntsn: 5:25pm On May 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

What the church owes the world is the responsibility of the preaching of the gospel. That is what Jesus sent the church to do. There is charity work in the church also but it's primarily among it's members and not out side it is not church duty to build bus stops borehole and road construction or feeding the masses. It is the government job. The government should be held responsible for such. But if you find the church helping out one way or the other , such church should be applauded .

Exactly what you are looking for isn't it.

Any good deed is commendable but to say that it's not the church's responsibility to do good (no matter what form it takes and whose responsibility it is) and as such we should stand in awe and "applaud" when CEC leaves their "primary" assignment as you call it and manage to put a drop of water in the vast ocean of good is absurd.

The real motive here is known any way.

mabell:

This is simple english now
the first reason of the existence of the church is preaching the gospel and soul winning
while helps and the others comes later like a secondary reason

lipsrsealed
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2011
If it is NOT your responsibility to cater for society (i.e. the poor), then why are you here advertising your good works? Applause, ehn? Do you know what infuriated Christ about the Pharisee who prayed openly praising himself? Its called hypocrisy, people of CEC to boast of your works before men!

What happened to the Biblical injunction that your left hand should not know what the right one does?
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2011
Look at your hypocrisy, before you guys say what has church done ? Now you have a hint of what the church is doing you attack it. You see what we are saying.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by mabell: 7:00pm On May 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

If it is NOT your responsibility to cater for society (i.e. the poor), then why are you here advertising your good works? Applause, ehn? Do you know what infuriated Christ about the Pharisee who prayed openly praising himself? Its called hypocrisy, people of CEC to boast of your works before men!

Yes, we are advertising for unbelievers like you so that you all will see what CEC is doing in the lives of people all over the world. we will even bring you more of CEC helps to the society
We don't need your low applause cos it will do us no good neither will it change our vision so don't bother about it

nuclearboy:

What happened to the Biblical injunction that your left hand should not know what the right one does?
Thou Hypocrite! stop pretending like you understand CEC.
We advertise the work of Jesus through the church and you say it is advertisement
abegi
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2011
^^
Jo-boy:

You dare to call anyone a hypocrite? So I do NOT or cannot understand CEC but I can receive letters from you titled "MY APPEAL" that extended to over 10 emails from you, a fake lying supposed Christian? So I was not a hypocrite then but am one now cos this is open season and everyone can see THIS communication?

Outside NL, you send "appeal" letters to us asking mercy so your jeri'curled master doesn't kick you out on your bottom from where you make money but openly, you stand defiant and insult us in the belief that our honor will stand you in good stead and we will keep quiet?? You know you are depraved but ask honor from those you revile openly but beg quietly??

How dare you? How many people have you sent appeals to quietly without your Azibulua (Goodluck Jonathan's 1st cousin as you called her) and other crew knowing , that you think you have moral right to accuse anyone of hypocrisy for opposing your falsehood?

On NL, you've lied, cheated, manipulated, stood against God and Man all in a bid to fill that unending hellhole of a gullet that you have yet you can type the word "hypocrite"? You are a travesty in humanity, a disgrace even to the man you worship and you claim moral highground?

For your information, the reason why people "prove" you is because you boast. I do not so there is no pressure on me, You on the other hand, are boastful yet totally shallow, a liar, obviously a thief working for another thief and in another society, you would be hung (justifiably) from your scrawny chicken-like neck till dead.

You are proof that your "pastor" & Christ Embassy PLC is fake because we know he comes here and if he allows you as you are, he is obviously not better than you are.

Christians allow God see their works in secret and reward them as He wills. You do NOT and thus obviously, are NOT what you would like your followers to believe
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by dare2think: 7:59pm On May 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^
Jo-boy:

You dare to call anyone a hypocrite? So I do NOT or cannot understand CEC but I can receive letters from you titled "MY APPEAL" that extended to over 10 emails from you, a fake lying supposed Christian? So I was not a hypocrite then but am one now cos this is open season and everyone can see THIS communication?

Outside NL, you send "appeal" letters to us asking mercy so your jeri'curled master doesn't kick you out on your bottom from where you make money but openly, you stand defiant and insult us in the belief that our honor will stand you in good stead and we will keep quiet?? You know you are depraved but ask honor from those you revile openly but beg quietly??

How dare you? How many people have you sent appeals to quietly without your Azibulua (Goodluck Jonathan's 1st cousin as you called her) and other crew knowing , that you think you have moral right to accuse anyone of hypocrisy for opposing your falsehood?

On NL, you've lied, cheated, manipulated, stood against God and Man all in a bid to fill that unending hellhole of a gullet that you have yet you can type the word "hypocrite"? You are a travesty in humanity, a disgrace even to the man you worship and you claim moral highground?

For your information, the reason why people "prove" you is because you boast. I do not so there is no pressure on me, You on the other hand, are boastful yet totally shallow, a liar, obviously a thief working for another thief and in another society, you would be hung (justifiably) from your scrawny chicken-like neck till dead.

You are proof that your "pastor" & Christ Embassy PLC is fake because we know he comes here and if he allows you as you are, he is obviously not better than you are.

Christians allow God see their works in secret and reward them as He wills. You do NOT and thus obviously, are NOT what you would like your followers to believe
shocked

What is going on?, This is some movie stuff,

brb, going to get some popcorn
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2011
^^ @dare2think:

Peace, be still. Let him respond first and then, we talk.

Maybe its time we removed the kid gloves
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2011
EarsWide:

@Newmi

You were challenged to produce a list of the charitable deeds performed by CEC, where are they ?

Until you can produce them, you should keep quiet.
don't worry am on it no waste your words (had to do other things)
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2011
Jo-boy:

For your information, the reason why people "prove" you is because you boast. I do not so there is no pressure on me,  You on the other hand, are boastful yet totally shallow, a liar, obviously a thief working for another thief and in another  society, you would be hung (justifiably) from your scrawny chicken-like neck till dead.

Mr Jo 'I raise dead poeple' Agbaje, where are you ?  grin grin grin
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2011
@Tudor and Earswide
Picture of Christ Embassy Mission trip to Remera prison Rwanda. The missions team organized an outreach at the Remera prison with 600 inmates in attendance with 400 of them giving their lives to Christ. The team presented relief items to the prison authorities such as blankets, food stuff, and most importantly, Rhapsody of Realities in KiyanRwanda and English. This is just one out of many.

Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by free123: 10:02pm On May 20, 2011
Nuclearboy
if u have things to expose these people for what they are, u dont have to hesitate at all because souls are being led astray more and more everyday by these wolves.
Just ignore such appeals
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2011
@Newmi

I am afraid you will have to do more than post a picture of the cover of a magazine.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2011
Mr Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
where are you ?  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by mabell: 10:06pm On May 20, 2011
@ Newmi,
thanks for this but can i have a link to this and probably other missions too?
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2011
@ Mabell
Sure why not but its late now, feeling really sleepy l'll catch up with you tomorrow. Thanszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by truthtalk: 8:06am On May 21, 2011
@ Mabell
there is a school on my street
so, when will Christ Embassy come and make bore-hole for them?
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Tudor6(f): 8:10am On May 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

The church is not a charity organisation. And the church is not called to do what government should be doing. So when you see the church leaving the primary responsibility to help out in the society. You should commend it or keep quiet.

You are actually a very foolish man. The church is not a charity organisation? Why are you not paying Taxes then?

The early missionaries that built all those did they replace the government? Did they not still perform their functions of spreading the gospel? Is this your pathetic excuse? Did I say CEC should take over the health sectors?

One simple free health centre, vocational center or welfare infrastructure to benefir the poor you cannot produce. Where is your impact. In the society where your church stands? Such a shame.

I presented a challenge to you clowns and yet none of you can stand upo to it. Are they really that hard to find? Should I contact US miliary intelligence to assist you? You are rogues.

Matthew 25 31- 45

31  When the Son of Man comes in His glory (His majesty and splendor), and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32  All nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them [the people] from one another as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;
33  And He will cause the sheep to stand at His right hand, but the goats at His left.
34  [b]Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35  For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and lodged Me,
36  I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me. 37  Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink?
38  And when did we see You a stranger and welcomed and entertained You, or naked and clothed You?
39  And when did we see You sick or in prison and came to visit You?
40  And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least [in the estimation of men] of these My brethren, you did it for Me.[/b]
41  Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels!
42  For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43  I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me and entertain Me, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me with help and ministering care.
44  Then they also [in their turn] will answer, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?
45  And He will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least [in the estimation of men] of these, you failed to do it for Me.
46  Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life.

I have not seen anywhere In that passage where it is said you are at the right hand because " you spread the gospel" rather it Is CLEARLY stated there that "Charity" to the less fortunate is what qualified them to be at the right hand Of God. You are just pathetic LIARS.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Tudor6(f): 8:29am On May 21, 2011
newmi:

@Tudor and Earswide
Picture of Christ Embassy Mission trip to Remera prison Rwanda. The missions team organized an outreach at the Remera prison with 600 inmates in attendance with 400 of them giving their lives to Christ. The team presented relief items to the prison authorities such as blankets, food stuff, and most importantly, Rhapsody of Realities in KiyanRwanda and English. This is just one out of many.

What is this? Mission to give onions to rwandans in jail? After the food finishes what next? They starve and wait till next 5 years when CEC decides to go on another photo OP mission?

I am asking you for infrastructure CEC has put in place to help the needy. Infrastructures that will benefit generations to come and empower the present. Clinics, schools, vocational centres, hospices etc, Where are they? Its easy to give out foodstuffs and old clothes once in a blue moon. Its cheaper for you that way right?

Over 80% of the population leave below the poverty line, have poor access to health care and good education, maternal mortality is a scourge, in what way has CEC helped alleviate these prevailing conditions? The early missionaries who came and set up schools and clinics to help combat these prevailing problems then do they have two heads? Where is your mark/impact in the society?

You don't give a man fish, teach him how to fish. That is what true charity should be about.

So try again.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by mabell: 8:35am On May 21, 2011
You don't need to be insultive
is that how you want to make your point clear
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by mabell: 8:39am On May 21, 2011
newmi:

@ Mabell
Sure why not but its late now, feeling really sleepy l'll catch up with you tomorrow. Thanszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you neva wake?
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 8:41am On May 21, 2011
I am asking you for infrastructure CEC has put in place to help the needy. Infrastructures that will benefit generations to come and empower the present. Clinics, schools, vocational centres, hospices etc,  Where are they? Its easy to give out foodstuffs and old clothes once in a blue moon. Its cheaper for you that way right?

Inner city mission homes/ shelter.
Innercity mission academy
Provision of computer facilities for security services
Free legal jobs for the less privileged
Provision of housing
And lots more
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Tudor6(f): 8:53am On May 21, 2011
Azibalua:

I am asking you for infrastructure CEC has put in place to help the needy. Infrastructures that will benefit generations to come and empower the present. Clinics, schools, vocational centres, hospices etc,  Where are they? Its easy to give out foodstuffs and old clothes once in a blue moon. Its cheaper for you that way right?

Inner city mission homes/ shelter.
Innercity mission academy
Provision of computer facilities for security services
Free legal jobs for the less privileged
Provision of housing
And lots more

Where are they? On the Moon?

I specifically asked for addresses, locations, directions? Where is that academy? Where is that vocational centre? The clinic nko? Where is the lots more located?
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Tudor6(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2011
mabell:

Who is insulting you? I'm merely stating facts as I see them. Aka liars
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2011
@Mabel
mabell:

undecided
It's probably due to frustration.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Tudor6(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2011
^^
Bla bla bla. Lying rogues. My challenge is still open wonder why its taking forever.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2011
@Nuclearboy

You really should publish the stuff you have on Jo Agbaje - there is no point in you withholding it.

Peoples lives are been affected by this fraud - I would appeal to you to publish the info you have on him.

This fraud is going around saying he can raise dead people and other crap like that - there are vulnerable people out there who will clutch at any straw - and will be badly let down.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2011
@Earswide:

My point was and remains - he says above that I am a hypocrite. Why then did he feel this hypocrite needed an "appeal" from him (the sincere, anointed, god, mog, etc) so he wouldn't come under fire from Oyaks? Why wasn't the hypocrite pariah to him? Why seek out hypocrites?

Would Jesus have begged the Pharisees? How many of such "hypocrites" did Jesus go secretly to meet and beg?

We all know the pharisees tried to compromise Christ just as Pastor NL-liar tried to compromise some of us. Why? What was he afraid of? What inside "their special version" of the Gospel is so worth protecting that you, a pastor goes to a "supposed unbeliever" as he has named me, with an appeal? Is there some form of "profit" that is so difficult to give up that makes you "appeal" to me, that you have named a "devil"?

Who is he copying or who did the same - Jesus? Peter? Paul? Why would I deliberately and hugely insult you in such communication and you keep quiet there but when we just try to correct you here, why do you fight? Why are you trying to impress your CEC marketing team here but do not defend them in private?

I find only one word descriptive enough - HYPOCRITE! and so I am amazed the hypocrite can dare call anyone the same name! Is this what people call Christianity today? Pretence? Yet the fools supporting him here feel they have a "friend" in him?

Sad! Very very sad! And see, they've come together and are deliberately typing & discussing a lot of rubbish just so we go past this page and their shame is hidden before men! God means nothing to them! These are truly vipers, dead and desirous to kill everyone else.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2011
Tudór:

Where are they? On the Moon?

I specifically asked for addresses, locations, directions? Where is that academy? Where is that vocational centre? The clinic nko? Where is the lots more located?

Obviously your intentions are far from right,
Anyway if you want to know the location you can start your search now from your present location.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by EarsWide(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2011
@NuclearBoy

Thanks - these frauds need to be exposed. How anyone believes a word from Jo's mouth is beyond me.
Re: The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris by Tudor6(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2011
Azibalua:

Obviously your intentions are far from right,
Anyway if you want to know the location you can start your search now from your present location.
*BIG FAT YAWN*

In other words the "academy", and "lots more" exist only in your lying imagination, right? Thought as much.

Anybody else? Why is it so difficult for you guys to produce addresses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / What Buried The Dinosaurs In Mass Graves? / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.