Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Well, I Think We Have To Rethink This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well, I Think We Have To Rethink This (281 Views)

Men Rethink This / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen / Some Girls Think We Are Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Well, I Think We Have To Rethink This by Ojb194616: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Personally, I use to have this notion that "ladies can't actually forget the guy that dis-flowerd them" . Well, in some sense, it's right.
However, I think its okay not to forget. But from many scenarios I have encountered, I think women don't always fall in love with the guy that took their virginity.

I actually think they go further to find what real love is, and mostly not even with the guy that took their virginity.
I stand to be corrected anyways.
I feel true love comes with age and not actually related to who dis-virgined a girl.

And when a woman is truly in love, she will in a way worry less about who took her virginity.
Infact, she will regret giving it out to the person that did took her virginity.

Somany times, we see a woman get married at a very young age lets say 20 to 21, then at 30 she start getting really depressed asking herself if she made the right choice.
While, a non virgin gets married, let's say, 25 - 30 and find real joy in her marriage.

Also, people that married virgins, also get divorced.

My conclusion However is, if you really want true and genuine love, find a virgin who already know her left from her right, not someone that's just maturing. Or still, find someone that really want to be loved.

Someone that's just maturing with time might no longer care if you actually her first, but would never stop wondering if she made the right choice.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: My Game Will Be Distracted If Emmanuel Is Evicted - Liquorose / 5 Possible Things That Snuffs Out The Life In A Long Distance Relationship / Do You Live In Abuja,see This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.