Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,360 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do (39015 Views)

Hunger Crisis And The Disturbing New Normal Of 'grab It, Snatch It, Run With It' / Help me, my corolla is disturbing me. / Help!!My Car Horn Is Disturbing Whenever I Plug Battery Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by zakkxx: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mind u if u have slept with her before without promising her marriage!! What do u thing the man that promise her marriage will get? The man don chop and discover say na well!! He ran away ; the man might have infected with HIV!! Who knows? Run for your life if not na belle she go carry!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Kriss216: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Terrence99:
I guess you posted this in this section cos the girl is DRIVING you crazy.
Anyway, accept her back but don't have future plans for her. The currency of a man is money, the currency of a woman is time. If you like her, don't take her back. If you don't like her, take her back and waste her time. After a couple of years, she go get sense and leave by herself.
The currency of a woman is Clitocurrency.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by tunize(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Forget that girl na bad luck bro nor go advice you to even bang her, guy if another guy man still come around she go leave you.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Iyke48: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Are you still single?
Do you still love her? If yes, continue
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by DWJOBScom(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.

grin grin grin

I wish you didn't add the bang the P
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Monaco2(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

I hope say u no believe her story o, except she is a virgin.....if she is not then you should know dat the said man used false marriage promises to sleep with her till he was satisfied n discard her like an unwanted clock.....be wise

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Enimoney3: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don't worry they treat your own daughter like that.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Miyachi: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Avviala:
Why is this in car talk? grin

It's best you leave her. She doesn't love you and sees you as a backup plan. And those telling you to sleep with her, remember that some girls are cunny and treacherous. Before she will claim pregnancy and you will be forced to either marry or be in her life.

The guy promised to buy her a car. grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by nelson1199(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by TripleAkutigi: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by TripleAkutigi: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:
D earlier you leave her and focus on growing your biz, the better for you.
hello bro.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by storm001(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Sharp guy grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Desboy200: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
My guy. Well, the harder the battle, then the sweeter the victory. Na you use ur hand write this story and na you go use Ur hand adjust the story by your self. Cos them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Guy be wise!! I don dey dis kind package before ok.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by GoldenSpec: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chaii everyone shouldn't be like me grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by boxer022(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
The solution to your problem lies with you. You did not break up with her, she did all in the name of getting married to a man who she agreed to be with because he is rich, only for her to find out that he was a gold digger. Dissociate yourself from her as she is not worth your attention, and focus on your carrier which you have at hand currently, with time you will find your own better half.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Elidrisy20: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
You too disturbe her nah
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by kaywhy09(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

... the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...

Well, I can only confirm to you that, this is white lie.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Tunagee(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

You are still thinking of what to do with a gold digger. Keep fucking her then throw her silly ass away like garbage since they are usually too dull in reasoning

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by ikenna44: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Better RUN for your life... You dodged a bullet... If you put yourself in the line of fire again... You might not survive what she will do to you!

Breeze111:

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Justkatty(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why not concentrate more on how to elevate your business? and leave gf wahala

Why looking for distraction?
It can be true she came back because of money now
And still can be true, she came back because she was actually disappointed by the other person and not because of the money.

I'll advice, you observe her very well to know the motive of her coming back and take your decision.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Atticusxsz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jerry707:

He has chop but mouth no gree clean

Lmao... mouth no gree clean after constant chop chop. grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

Mad oooh... I won't even wat to give the opportunity to come into my again...Bro dat babe get controlling spirit die..if I by mistake bang her again she Don catch me b dat....
Forget it, bro. You'll still give the girl opportunity to come into your life again. The fact that you brought the matter here seeking for some kind of encouragement (not advice) from all of us on Nairaland means that you already are considering to accept her back. This is why I would not advise two young people in a love relationship. They will always crawl back into each other's arms again.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by UncleKoboko: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

Lol!
How foolish are you?

The man has fùcked the hell out of her, I swear.
DON'T TAKE HER BACK IF YOU CAN'T CONFIRM THAT SHE'S A VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by vikgreen01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

grin grin grin angry
Comrade I don off ur mic ooo
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Babastrong(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
LAW 10: avoid the unhappy and unlucky.
Bang her front and back. When you are tired of her pussy, let her lick your prick like lolly pop. Then tell her, you have special girl somewhere.
but be smart against unwanted pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Karac: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
libertyfather:
All nah wash, the man don chop kpomo tire and dint keep to his promise...so she want to come bck, move on man dunt go bck to ur vomit

Lol... I swear. That after marriage sex BS when she dey cook na wash
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by crossbreedwears(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Women are funny creatures bro. I would advise you focus on your handwork and grow beyond people's expectation. I'm also into Handmade Leather footwears
Breeze111:

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by efficiencie(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

She is a traitor. Stay away from her. Focus on your business. I can guess she adds nothing to your life but drama.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Bamzyriches451: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ogbeni OP don't be a dull niggar, bang the hell outta that pussy and make sure you don't take her serious as before, and make sure you have another girl you're planning your future with, when the time comes for you to get married then you introduce your girl to her as your fiance, tell her that the girl is ready to buy a private jet for you.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Presegs(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Avviala:

Why is this in car talk? grin

It's best you leave her. She doesn't love you and sees you as a backup plan. And those telling you to sleep with her, remember that some girls are cunny and treacherous. Before she will claim pregnancy and you will be forced to either marry or be in her life.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence / This Maserati Genesi Will Eat Your Car For Lunch (photos) / Ghanaian Slay Queen Dances Violently To Celebrate Her Newly Acquired Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.