Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do (38595 Views)

Help me, my corolla is disturbing me. / Help!!My Car Horn Is Disturbing Whenever I Plug Battery Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Bishopceo: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you really love her accept her back but before you do that make sure she is a change person if possible visit counsellor together and make her understand you love her that is why you are coming back to err is human but to forgive is divine do not sleep with her pls because such will limit your destiny.That is if you are not in love with another woman yet.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
It is like terrorist crying, "am a repentant terrorist". All these stupid crying from women, is very rude, lack of manners, and self control.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by MisterKennedy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

Bro from what you said here's what I can advice you

For her not to wait for you shows she's very desperate to marry.

And maybe she likes you a lot of enjoys your company but she doesn't love you for sure because if she does she would wait for you because Rome wasn't built in day. I'm sure at some point she had seen you as not worthy of her, thats why she left you... But just know that the love is not sincere
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stanfeelings:
LEASE ALL THESE PEOPLE TELLING U TO ACCEPT HER BACK, SLEEP WITH HER, DONT LOVE HER, BLA BLA BLA ARE DECIEVING U. DUDE, PLS, TO AVOID COMING HERE AGAIN TO SEEK FOR ADVICE - RUN! LET HER GO. PLS AVOID HER. TELL HER U HAVE MOVED ON PLS. FOCUS ON YOUR BIZ AND BETTER YOUR LIFE. WHEN SHE WAS GONE, DID U DIE? U BECAME BETTER. IF U ACCEPT HER BACK, THAT 600K BIZ MONEY AND UR 33K ALAWEE GO TURN TO 60K AND 3K WITHIN A MONTH. TRY AND SEE. JUST LET HER GO....U MUSTNT GO BACK TO EVERYTHING U DON PASS
I tire o...the same advise I gave him.make he just forget about her,no need to even bleep her anymore
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.
Hahahhahahaha wickedness
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Ignore people telling you to bang and leave her,the sex is her route back to your Life,and its obvious you still have a soft spot for her, totally dump her, she ain't got true feelings for you, she would dump you again without batting an eyelid, focus on yourself,grow your business,the right one would come.

I once had a gf like that, her modus operandi is to call me by 1 am WHEN I must be sleepy and weak, crying for forgiveness,
When we eventually meet, she would kiss me while crying and ensure her tears are all over my mouth.....this is someone who would not deny she cheated......
Lol did she do something that shock you
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by kunlebco(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
You're a legend. May sense never departs from you.

quote author=SARSCoV2 post=105046901]Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.[/quote]
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by chiemmanuel(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol did she do something that shock you
not at all

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by evil1: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

Bro aside material stuffs ask yourself is she worth it, does she tick those important boxes whether she left and came back or not. If she fits in to your demand and hers too, take her back. Forget all this fyck her and disappoint her later advice....

Womenarw generally under pressure when it comes to marriage.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by hriz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
oga shoe maker, i wish to learn how to make shoes, actually slides,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.