Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do (38593 Views)

Help me, my corolla is disturbing me. / Help!!My Car Horn Is Disturbing Whenever I Plug Battery Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...
If you like yourself ,is better you focus on your business if she sees someone better than you tomorrow ,she won't think twice to Japa.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Yarimoooh: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oga run if you don't know what to do and stop coming here for relationship advice when you are the doer and the doee. Naija problem na enough already
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by PROPHETmichael: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
By discernment, you are already falling for her and you can't wait to have her back.

Also, the hardest person to advice is a man who is in love.

So therefore, see you on judgement day.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oga move on before you contact severe infection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Spaldino(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.

Sense will not kill you my brother.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Shalommy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op.. She's a gold digger.. My guy, japa..
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by pode(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
It happened to almost every body, so my guy keeps walking

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Olam09(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

Please don't accept the muthafucka back.. or else..
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Olam09(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.

grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by ihedioramma: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

Call EFCC for her .
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by ACE1010: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

"So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do..."

You see this your last paragraph above ehhhhh..... this is greatest lies women tell....if you're carried away by this cheap lies....you do so at your own peril.....

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Olam09(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Terrence99:
I guess you posted this in this section cos the girl is DRIVING you crazy.
Anyway, accept her back but don't have future plans for her. The currency of a man is money, the currency of a woman is time. If you like her, don't take her back. If you don't like her, take her back and waste her time. After a couple of years, she go get sense and leave by herself.

grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by HonestFriend: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Temptation, with a little confusion.... grin grin

You better focus on multiplying that 600k before buhari remove fuel subsidy o.. grin grin

Otherwise, that girl go use you sweep floor..after removing her own subsidy from that 600k.
Laughing like my name is Lafia... grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by YesBoss1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Forget it...the guy don chop clean mouth finish, she wan carry her fairly used self spoil your parade. Ahead ahead my guy, don't look back, she doesn't give a chicken shit about you.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Abujason: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Go bang am again. But wear helmet ooo!
grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ghost her till "after Christmas"
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by treatise: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

Well, remember that Mungo Park died on his second journey to the root of River Niger. Delilah attempted destroying Samson more than once. I don tell you finish o.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by seyz91(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just keep fucking her steadily

Na useless girl, you are just a second choice to her, a person she can fall back to when Bleep ups happen so for that reason, make you also make her as second or even third choice
Breeze111:

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nicklaus619(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Well said comrade, sense will not kill you grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by nathaniel27(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

����
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Toluwanise247(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
You are bad guy
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by revived: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

If you accept her back you are mad and foolish

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by larryking540: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
to everyone who chooses to listen ,there is one thing most Nigeria guys don't want to hear , cheating ,they don't forgive ,if you are a lady ,do your cheating quitely but be ready to end your 3 to 4 years relationship because they don't forgive ,don't compare Nigeria guys o other guys from different countries , Nigeria family Stick together (man and wife ,) unlike other countries where divorce rate is high or infidelity from the wife is very very high , Nigeria men don't smile when it comes to cheating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Clinghton: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Focus on your future, you just received capital to achieve something big. Tell her you're not ready to date anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by dotbaba86(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
She rather need ur money or ur life...ku bé loo
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

Let her keep off o, if you know what is good for you.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by SirFaze: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
My guy na ur eye u go shapen , becos e be like say e don dey happen....no shaking nothing dey happen nobody won die but dem wan go heaven cool

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by stuffs4me(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
libertyfather:
All nah wash, the man don chop kpomo tire and dint keep to his promise...so she want to come bck, move on man dunt go bck to ur vomit

Breeze111 the bolded is your answer.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Obiorahpcfg: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Run oh, she is a gold digger
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Femeto: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

She go still leave you
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by ashawopikin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
SportsHD:

Eweyyyyy grin grin wedding night ke? Are we in the 90's grin
no mind the lie lie girl, the man don knack her she don tire am so dem dump her asss

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Solidkay(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Tiri gbosa for you,
You be real the odogwu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.