Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project (61865 Views)

Kim Kardashian West Flaunts Her Fit Figure In Attractive New Photographs / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Fiance And Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Biglittlelois(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Wow she's ageless, her dedication to her physique is inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by NairaMaster1(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex

Kikikikikiki

Beer kill naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Biglittlelois(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex

She is one out of how many? Do you think all whites or Latinas are like her? You reek of low self esteem.

20 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by bepositive11: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want

Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by bepositive11: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:

Nigerian men with their protruding bellies too

6 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
May god answer your prayer request, Amen.

LOL. Look at this one cheesy
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by MNDY(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little now I have a lot
No matter where I go I know where I came from (from the Bronx).

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Loveknitting: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:

Looking for any small opportunity to rain insult on nigeria women on this forum,
Pls why is that?

If the once you have come across is bad doesn't everyone is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by ChiefAfonja: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want

Lol

Aisha Buhari is available u no want her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by seyz91(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Abi
Kingluqman:
Even if na Nylon surgery, she fine
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Seniorwriter(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2021
LordGuru1:
���Buhari met with the Queen of England in London and asked her... How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.

Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent?

QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for Boris Johnson. Boris Johnson walked into the room,

Boris: Yes, your Majesty. You sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. Theresa, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Boris: Hmmm... that would be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

When Buhari came back home, he sent for Abubakar Malami.

Malami walked into Buhari's office.

Malami : Sir you called me.

Buhari: Yes, sit down and answer this; Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

Malami: I'm not sure, let me get back to you sir.
He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Malami then ran to Osinbajo.

Malami asked: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Osinbajo: That's easy. It's me!

Malami smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari.

Malami: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Yemi Osinbajo!

Buhari got angry, and said to Malami; No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is... Boris Johnson!!!

Good evening my people
Hope you are enjoying your weekend?

Interesting hilarious read....hope you are earning with this writing skill if not you are unwise.

@SENIORWRITER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by megareal: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
she doesn't really look like this. all actresses don't look in real life like they do in movies and pics where there are professionals working there who are taxed with making them look as good as they could possibly be from the makeup artist to lighting technicians to cameraman to video editing or image editors by world class professionals and the director telling her what pose would make her look her best
You know the truth. Don't mind some people here who are quick to believe what they see online. Truth is these actresses really show their ages when you see them in real life. Only difference is that they are well kept.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
May god answer your prayer request, Amen.

Na Satan dey fufil that kind request grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by megareal: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2021
LordGuru1:
���Buhari met with the Queen of England in London and asked her... How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. Theresa, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Buhari: Yes, sit down and answer this; Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Malami then ran to Osinbajo.

Malami asked: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Malami smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari.

Buhari got angry, and said to Malami; No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is... Boris Johnson!!!

Good evening my people
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Trustedpronet: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2021
God bless her
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by ISHOLA5176: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Even if na rubber surgery, she is still fine. Compare to #NIJA Girls?
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by manchinKY(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
ogbiwa:
Jennifer Lopez shared a series of breathtaking photos on Instagram, while teasing an upcoming project with Netflix.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/jennifer-lopez-52-flashes-ripped-24801415
I dont see anyone saying she is a role model to young people and shouldn't dress like that exposing her body, but if na tiwa wear same dress, you hypocrites, nitwits and sheeples, usless maggots and broken condom products will pounce on her....

10 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Nuelito: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2021
She looks pretty good
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by mayormick(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Lolz....I know there will be comment about Nigerian girls, but honestly are we saying we don't have whites with protruding stomachs?...or we don't have girls with fine and nice stature like this in Nigeria. Let us not forget that most of these celebrities are models and ambassadors, and they do everything necessary to remain fit and attractive. As a matter of fact, I have seen even some of these Americans celebrities that becomes very fat and unattractive. Most of us tend to forget that keeping fit and nice na serious hard work, I mean confirm serious hard work

17 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by gambia(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Shes good to go.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Naijiriana: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee: Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex

grin grin grin You're just a werey, but I like you bro
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by chatinent: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2021
It's the flat tommy for me.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Amanda4life: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2021
NIGERIAN WOMEN DONT GYM.

NA CHICKEN AND CHIPS.

MEAT 10,000 INSIDE SMALL POT OF SOUP

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Retribution(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2021
LordGuru1:

Good evening my people
Dude, you're so funny!!!

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Yas224(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2021
; grin����
Kingluqman:
Even if na Nylon surgery, she fine
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by spiceadole: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Sheriman:
At 52 still looking sexy while somewhere in West Africa ladies at their early 30s have grown pot belly with saggy breast.

Post your mother's pic@ 52.
That's the best comparison

10 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Naijiriana: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2021
mayormick: Lolz....I know there will be comment about Nigerian girls, but honestly are we saying we don't have whites with protruding stomachs?...or we don't have girls with fine and nice stature like this in Nigeria. Let us not forget that most of these celebrities are models and ambassadors, and they do everything necessary to remain fit and attractive. As a matter of fact, I have seen even some of these Americans celebrities that becomes very fat and unattractive. Most of us tend to forget that keeping fit and nice na serious hard work, I mean confirm serious hard work

No be lie bro. Hard work with super discipline. Imagine having too much money yet you no fit dey chop nkwobi with chilled bear anyhow cry

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2021
VlamesIffect:
My M.I.L.F

Shey u be lesbian ne?? grin

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by fuck419: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Omo! See as her belly muscle up reach down there. Work dey there oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.