Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project (62105 Views)

Kim Kardashian West Flaunts Her Fit Figure In Attractive New Photographs / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Fiance And Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by fapcrook(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want
Olodo
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by AdTimmy: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm the table you are shaking, no be for here ooo.

Summary of your riddle: The president and all his folks (assistants) are all dummies

LordGuru1:
���Buhari met with the Queen of England in London and asked her... How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.

Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent?

QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for Boris Johnson. Boris Johnson walked into the room,

Boris: Yes, your Majesty. You sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. Theresa, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Boris: Hmmm... that would be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

When Buhari came back home, he sent for Abubakar Malami.

Malami walked into Buhari's office.

Malami : Sir you called me.

Buhari: Yes, sit down and answer this; Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

Malami: I'm not sure, let me get back to you sir.
He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Malami then ran to Osinbajo.

Malami asked: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Osinbajo: That's easy. It's me!

Malami smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari.

Malami: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Yemi Osinbajo!

Buhari got angry, and said to Malami; No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is... Boris Johnson!!!

Good evening my people
Hope you are enjoying your weekend?

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Angy55(f): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Plastic surgery in action

Why didn't you say that kate henshaw just celebrated her 50th birthday did plastic surgery?

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by RodgersAkpafu: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex
Dobt bring Nigerian girls into this
The males are not even better

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Optimistme: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
I love this woman. Too pretty.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Toks2008(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
52? Still hotter than some 25y/o girl.

Honestly bro.

No be by age but it's about how you look after yourself

I have seen many teenagers that I won't even look twice and I personally know a 52 year old lady who is so freaking hot.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Amen.
sonofElElyon:

In Jesus name, God have mercy on you
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Biglittlelois(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Laurene:
Mind you, she's latina and not black.

Are you blind? Or you didn't see where I refer to latinas in my previous comment? Where did I say she's black

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by etrange: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Loveknitting:

Looking for any small opportunity to rain insult on nigeria women on this forum,
Pls why is that?

If the once you have come across is bad doesn't everyone is.

When you see someone continuously insulting or trying really hard to undermine others, it's hardly about those he's insulting, it's more about the individual. He's either keying into trend just to have a share of the spotlight or he says things he wants to hear, things he wishes were true. He says those things to himself just to convince himself he's not the problem. It helps to lighten the weight of reality for such individuals. Ask yourself how many girls from other countries he has dated for him to know those in Nigeria are particularly different.

5 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Loveknitting: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
etrange:

When you see someone continuously insulting or trying really hard to undermine others, it's hardly about those he's insulting, it's more about the individual. He's either keying into trend just to have a share of the spotlight or he says things he wants to hear, things he wishes were true. He says those things to himself just to convince himself he's not the problem. It helps to lighten the weight of reality for such individuals. Ask yourself how many girls from other countries he has dated for him to know those in Nigeria are particularly different.

Sweet, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - coming from a naija man - this is hilarious ! Is it you people with your gulder nine month pregnancy belle that are complaining about Nigerian women ? Is it with all the fat that you store at the back of your head that you are talking about nigerian women ? With your red eyes and terrible skin that you are complaining about Nigerian women ? Looooooooooool .
grin grin grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Ikpongiton: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
The breast is still standing and springy.what a woman?
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by ladychioma: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beautiful woman.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by vicfajeze: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Toeze:
52?
See my signature
abeg make them bring am come Sambisa forest
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Andyvilly: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
I detest and hate when guys insult and undermine Nigerian women, they always hit below the belt and always amount to nothing, grow up guys! this cheap publicity stunt would take you nowhere.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by bukatyne(f): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
greenie77:

Post the pictures of your female relatives who are 50 years and above.....let us start the comparison from there as they are Jennifer Lopez's age group.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
manchinKY:
I dont see anyone saying she is a role model to young people and shouldn't dress like that exposing her body, but if na tiwa wear same dress, you hypocrites, nitwits and sheeples, usless maggots and broken condom products will pounce on her....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Gfskw: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nice
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
I will rather go with my Nigerian lady with protruding stomach than this dummy
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
52 looking like 22

One of my All time favourite
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want
If she goes physical on you nkọ??
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Laurene: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Are you blind? Or you didn't see where I refer to latinas in my previous comment? Where did I say she's black
fk off!!
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Biglittlelois(f): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Laurene:
fk off!!

You lack sense, obviously.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
ogbiwa:
Jennifer Lopez shared a series of breathtaking photos on Instagram, while teasing an upcoming project with Netflix.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/jennifer-lopez-52-flashes-ripped-24801415

I want to look like this at 50+
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by chocboi78(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
A series.
thanks
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Laurene: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You lack sense, obviously.
don't quote me again.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Biglittlelois(f): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Laurene:
don't quote me again.

Who quoted me first?

Confused element.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by suffering: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2021
…and that is the result of doctors, makeup artists, good lighting and several hours of photoshop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.