Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project (61881 Views)

Kim Kardashian West Flaunts Her Fit Figure In Attractive New Photographs / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Fiance And Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Amanda4life: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2021
NIGERIAN WOMAN AT 40 IS A WRITTEN OFF.

THEY WILL JUST BE WALLOWING IN DEPRESSION.

FIXING LONG EYE LASHES. UP AND DIFFERENT COLOR OF BROWN POWDER NO GOOD PHYSIC.

INSTEAD THEY WILL PREFER TO WEAR NAKED DRESSES, BUMP SHORTS WITH MICHELINE TYRE STOMACH THAT WILL BE DANCING ONTOP OF THE BUMPS SHORT OR TIGHT TROUSERS.

NO GOOD PHYSIC.
MCHEW

IM ALMOST 50 BUT I LOOOK 35.

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by fuck419: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2021
spiceadole:

Post your mother's pic@ 52.
That's the best comparison

Kai naw!!

Why you wicked like this?
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Kingluqman:
Even if na Nylon surgery, she fine

grin grin grin

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by marsup: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex
stop acting like an inferior dick head. She has been humping different dicks too.... uncountable, if I might add.

6 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Originalsly: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2021
greenie77:

Post the pictures of your female relatives who are 50 years and above.....let us start the comparison from there as they are Jennifer Lopez's age group.

Abeg ... if we did you wrong ... I apologize .... please .... don't make him post his family pictures to torture us.

@ topic .... Latinos don't age gracefully like Blacks. She like others have great shape when they are young but from like 30 ... they begin to lose their butt real fast. JL lost hers yearsss ago .... that was her main attraction ... now it is hidden in almost all of her pics.... there is nothing behind there. As a Latino .... she looks very good for her age.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Flamees(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Kindness218: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2021
They have Jennifer Lopez we have Genevieve Naji

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
StylesX:
Can't believe this hottie is 52 already, naija girls should take a clue, only 25 you're all over the place like a granny with your cheap a babe and more captions. grin
HOW OLD IS KATE HENSHAW

5 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by witworth(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Good for her though, but I will still cherish anyone that can keep her body in this shape at the same age without plastic surgery.
That is what I cherish. Natural

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by brightleave(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Toeze:
52?
YES grin grin grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Fuckyoumod: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
52? Still hotter than some 25y/o girl.
while I agree with you on the "HOTTER THAN 25 YEARS OLD"

I also want to tell you that there is little or no oil there anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Tokkson: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2021
megareal:

You know the truth. Don't mind some people here who are quick to believe what they see online. Truth is these actresses really show their ages when you see them in real life. Only difference is that they are well kept.

Have you seen her in real life? Or you're just making assumptions?
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by toseen7: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
J Lo kiss

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by StylesX: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HOW OLD IS KATE HENSHAW
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Ishilove: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021
greenie77:

Post the pictures of your female relatives who are 50 years and above.....let us start the comparison from there as they are Jennifer Lopez's age group.
Lmao! You make sense grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
Repent
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by KingMack(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:

Chris..may Allah answer this brother's prayer. Amin

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Maghan37: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
52? Still hotter than some 25y/o girl.
Still hotter than most 25years of age girls.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Maghan37: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
she doesn't really look like this. all actresses don't look in real life like they do in movies and pics where there are professionals working there who are taxed with making them look as good as they could possibly be from the makeup artist to lighting technicians to cameraman to video editing or image editors by world class professionals and the director telling her what pose would make her look her best
;Guy I like your name, May God answer your prayer, as well as mine.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex
you dislike all females in your family

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Sheriman(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2021
spiceadole:

Post your mother's pic@ 52.
That's the best comparison
Post your own mother too Eeeediot
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Adakintroy: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Jenny from the block. Later became known as couger jenny

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2021
If she give me , I will do
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Redpillar(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2021
greenie77:

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Plastic surgery in action

Nah... I have seen 55 to 60 year old women in the villages looking that fresh, ageless and hot! Aging varies from person to person, and can be slowed with proper healthy lifestyle choices.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by chocboi78(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2021
LordGuru1:
���Buhari met with the Queen of England in London and asked her... How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.

Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent?

QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for Boris Johnson. Boris Johnson walked into the room,

Boris: Yes, your Majesty. You sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. Theresa, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Boris: Hmmm... that would be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

When Buhari came back home, he sent for Abubakar Malami.

Malami walked into Buhari's office.

Malami : Sir you called me.

Buhari: Yes, sit down and answer this; Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

Malami: I'm not sure, let me get back to you sir.
He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Malami then ran to Osinbajo.

Malami asked: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Osinbajo: That's easy. It's me!

Malami smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari.

Malami: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Yemi Osinbajo!

Buhari got angry, and said to Malami; No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is... Boris Johnson!!!

Good evening my people
Hope you are enjoying your weekend?
���
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Greatzeus(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2021
J to the L- O kiss
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Her touch on 'Good Trouble' is dope!

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by chocboi78(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
My love for JLO eh..
Especially since her role in “shade of blue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo / Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Traditional Marriage Today / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.