Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project (61883 Views)

Kim Kardashian West Flaunts Her Fit Figure In Attractive New Photographs / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Fiance And Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by chocboi78(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Her touch on 'Good Trouble' is dope!
a movie??
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by onomeabuja: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2021
kmcutez:

Nigerian guys humping from one Toto to another with their beer guts nko? You no hate them? You guys were the original Casanovas. The girls just followed in your footsteps. Hate the game, not the player.
go & sit down jooooooor
no be una de always ask if noodles de house bia no just make me vex with those una yeyè make-up jarè

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by kelmicheal: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2021
You see Jennifer Lopez that year when she was a hot babe with very big backside and her cat walking movements make her a crush.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Laideabdulahi: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want

O loun
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Laurene: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:

She is one out of how many? Do you think all whites or Latinas are like her? You reek of low self esteem.
Mind you, she's latina and not black.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2021
chocboi78:
a movie??
A series.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Who's this one? cheesy grin
Chuvin22:

LOL. Look at this one cheesy
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Oracleforce: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2021
still hot than all this local Igbo ladies with moustache and cassava legs...claiming big girls in Aba... local champion
Wawelexy:
52? Still hotter than some 25y/o girl.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2021
embarassed
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Na Satan dey fufil that kind request grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by VoltageDivida(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2021
52 and looking this hot?
How many surgeries has she undergone? What percentage of her natural body is still left? Pls I'm asking for my grandfather oo
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by coronavirus19: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
52? Still hotter than some 25y/o girl.
25 abi 21, all in the name of thickness, u see protruding bellies filled with eba
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by sonofElElyon: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
May god answer your prayer request, Amen.

Yes, it's a god with a small "g" that can answer that kind of prayer request.. not the thrice holy God
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by spiceadole: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Sheriman:

Post your own mother too Eeeediot

Lol.. E pain am.
You would have posted yours first.
Always looking for opportunity to insult women as if you don't have female family members and loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by jimtemi1: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Sheriman:
At 52 still looking sexy while somewhere in West Africa ladies at their early 30s have grown pot belly with saggy breast.
no be you guys wey no let there Breast Redt
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2021
In Jesus name fvck you.
sonofElElyon:

Yes, it's a god with a small "g" that can answer that kind of prayer request.. not the thrice holy God
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Jlo has less surgeries... Latino babes are blessed agelessly... Her looks are tomboyish..

But body wise she get am well.... kiss
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by olasquare: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Omo, c sexy p*ss*. May the Lord safe my d*c*
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2021
I don't understand ? grin grin
onomeabuja:

go & sit down jooooooor
no be una de always ask if noodles de house bia no just make me vex with those una yeyè make-up jarè
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by mayormick(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Naijiriana:

No be lie bro. Hard work with super discipline. Imagine having too much money yet you no fit dey chop nkwobi with chilled bear anyhow cry
you are very correct, you go have your money for hand, you still no fit buy anything put for mouth just to follow a certain strict diet.
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Bekind123: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2021
kmcutez:

Nigerian guys humping from one Toto to another with their beer guts nko? You no hate them? You guys were the original Casanovas. The girls just followed in your footsteps. Hate the game, not the player.
Don't mind them always body shaming women, at least a woman may have excuse of going out of shape for some time due to child birth but what is the excuse of some Nigerian men who don't exercise to keep fit and body build, you see some looking like toothpick and some like shapeless pregnant baby elephant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Gabkosh: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
StylesX:
Can't believe this hottie is 52 already, naija girls should take a clue, only 25 you're all over the place like a granny with your cheap a babe and more captions. grin
And her breasts still stand. You will see a girl of 22 here with falling breast even though they haven't given birth to any.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by onomeabuja: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
I don't understand ? grin grin
bros no mind all this our so called nigeria girls wit fake make-up & fake names like " lovina "
marry them put for house na still street things u go see dem still de do....
95% nigeria girls na beg go kill them there....they can even go as begging for 50 naira sef undecided
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by ultimateprof: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2021
She's always fresh!
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Spain007(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Kingluqman:
Even if na Nylon surgery, she fine
Hahaha..too funny bro
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2021
undecided I must be missing something undecided
onomeabuja:

bros no mind all this our so called nigeria girls wit fake make-up & fake names like " lovina "
marry them put for house na still street things u go see dem still de do....
95% nigeria girls na beg go kill them there....they can even go as begging for 50 naira sef undecided
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by onomeabuja: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
undecided I must be missing something undecided
u are not missing anytin jarè.....i don marry from kenya already embarassed
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by TWLifestyle: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex
lol - its people like you who talk about feminists hating naija men - how wont they hate naija men ? I mean , hating someone like you is not surprising .

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by TWLifestyle: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
Chaiiii see sweet body abeg. If na our sisters for here with that kain money the kain big bele wen Dem go carry, come carry some yamayama stretch marks full the body join.
lol - coming from a naija man - this is hilarious ! Is it you people with your gulder nine month pregnancy belle that are complaining about Nigerian women ? Is it with all the fat that you store at the back of your head that you are talking about nigerian women ? With your red eyes and terrible skin that you are complaining about Nigerian women ? Looooooooooool .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by musaogunnubi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
she doesn't really look like this. all actresses don't look in real life like they do in movies and pics where there are professionals working there who are taxed with making them look as good as they could possibly be from the makeup artist to lighting technicians to cameraman to video editing or image editors by world class professionals and the director telling her what pose would make her look her best

That's only applicable to our sisters here
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by sonofElElyon: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
In Jesus name fvck you.

In Jesus name, God have mercy on you
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by hopefulLandlord: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
musaogunnubi:

nope, hard disagree

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by hopefulLandlord: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
musaogunnubi:

nope, hard disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Traditional Marriage Today / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.