Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets (30300 Views)

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by berrystunn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.

Hide your face

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by CelestineNelson: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.

Bros Stop marketing ignorance in such a shameful manner...I am buying not just one...I am buying to distribute to my Pastors....
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by tradepunter: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

so a pastor who has churches in over 100 countries should not have a private jet to help him cos he is a pastor? u guys will wail for long. but Jet is design for celebs and politicians abi? one thing that baffles me is that the real givers in churches dont complain. it is the one who believes givers in church are fools that rants everywhere. more jets are coming. jet is simply a means of transportation in the air. i dont know what is special about it. mine is coming too. may God keep blessing my hustle and i will buy one fo my pastor too. AMEN

My former boss an ex military surgeon in the usa one time entrusted me to make a donation to a church (name withheld).

The money total was about $6million dollars, I then asked him based on how close I was to him why he made such contribution.

His response was, he's an strong believer in sowing seeds, and one of the effects is the smooth running of his business in USA, Nigeria and canada for over 8 years.
That the people that works for him are grow into his family and always proceed to start theirs.

He asked, does he have such power to run such companies at his age in three different locations at same time? I said no, he smiled and walked away.

That was the day my perception of life changed, because all these charity the billionaires in the west set up is a form of giving to the poor. They following a principle of seed time and harvest.

Wether the money is looted was none of his business, all he know was that he's made his sacrifice and it was between him and God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by HRMK: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
lets ask reno:how many private jets landed for kids of saraki,atiku.malami and the rest?no dffce btw pdp and apc!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Patrick4891(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

Your assertions are throughless and baseless, sorry to say o.cant just pass without commenting.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by DEROX: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Muna4real:

What do you mean?
whatever you feel undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by BakQAQ: 3:38am On Aug 23, 2021
A somber moment of silence marked the end of the search for survivors of a Florida condominium collapse. Rescue workers stood at solemn attention and clergy members hugged a line of local officials. The death toll was 54 with 86 people unaccounted for.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Soulsymbol99: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2021
This guy no wan abuse them cause his OGA private jet dey dia grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Mryacks: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kobicove:
Most of those who attended this wedding only do it so they could go asskiss the president.

I assure you that if this wedding were held after Buhari's tenure as president you would not see more than 5 private jets on the tarmac!

That is the style in Nigeria hence anytime people are in power that"s when they take advantage and do all the celebrations they want to do. You get Goodwill when in power than when you retire...it's applicable even in civil service. Like you rightly said, even one day removed from government nobody will show face again grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Bottomofpussy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Orji uzor
Andy uba
Ifeanyi uba
Sani Lolo(Niger governor) etc. Dy wer rich before becoming politicians
Muna4real:

Lol
You claim that politicians where rich businessmen but I'm very sure that you can't list the businesses they had before becoming politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official / APC Governorship Primary May Get Raw After Ambode’s Secret N5.5bn Disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.