Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets (30303 Views)

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Seniorwriter(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's quite unfortunate

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by boeing41: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Criminals
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Muhylonaire007: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thunder fire him and everyone that attended the wedding
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Abroadbased: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
BigRocky:
Politicians enjoying luxury while the masses are massively suffering...

They know the situation of insecurity in the country so they have all gone ahead to acquire private jet and using it for transportation..

Posterity will judge .
.You really made a big point. This is called rational thinking. Tumps up to you for your astute observation

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by TemmyT002(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
He is 100% right.
That's why I always maintain that Nigeria has no hope.
The oppressed like their oppressors.
The oppressed who don't like their captivity are too afraid to speak out.
We can only complain online. That's all.
The oppressed even fight and betray anyone who wishes to make them free.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Bottomofpussy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Some politicians were rich businessmen before joining politics or holding any political appointment......no pastor was ever a rich businessmen before becoming a pastor........all rich pastors grew from d scratch to become billionaires.......... Dino you talk senselessly and foolishly sometimes
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by yrex01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.
only fools defends Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by ddeola: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oppressors in d land, wasters of resources, den of thieves and murderers. What a shame. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Skillsnigeria: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by NoFap123: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.

4 paragraphs of zero sense

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Bottomofpussy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Some politicians were rich businessmen before joining politics or holding any political appointment......no pastor was ever a rich businessmen before becoming a pastor........all rich pastors grew from d scratch to become billionaires.......... Dino you talk senselessly and foolishly
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Kay25(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

what a way of thinking!so absurd like Hitler indeed..tell me how many of those politicians has the money to purchase jet before venturing into politics?lemme just say most pastors who has larger congregation can afford jets with maintenance if we need go by the numbers to determine their wealth.there are pastors who has congregation more than a state population in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's just one of the reasons while our leaders are not ready to address the insecurity in the country, since they all know they can fly anywia but as for you Reno, remember ex-president when he's got married and they gift her over 100 cars.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Antoeni(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
This
Reno omokri is real an
Enemy of progress
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Hezmatosky: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reno, na BP and Jealousy go finally kill you. Were you not there when ur papa Jonathan's daughter marry? But did you know that when Eleganza daughter marry, aso ebi was sold for 250k? What of Atiku's daughter wedding? Abegi go and take chill pills
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by DEROX: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin dis one no be by 400 Cows
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

it's obvious you are free far on the corrupt practices of these politicians. now, claim that not all of them are corrupt shows are corrupt you are to the truth of the subject matter

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Southeast21: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Do you expect H. E, Goodluck to travel by road from bayelsa to kano or maybe he have traveled in a public flight.

The roads are no more safe.

The Apc members knows this and won't try Abuja-kaduna roads
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm we saw it oh but this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by wealthyhenry(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

Shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by okhaiii(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pastors no be be human being? All pastors must not be poor.
adolfHitler1934:

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Kayyy: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hugged:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/22/yusuf-buhari-wedding-reno-omokri-berates-nigerians-as-about-100-private-jets-land-in-kano/

See the reason people like myself will always see through so called activists like Reno is because Nigerians forget easily , and we are so easy to call out politicians we detest with disdain, and we are so quick to criticize, Reno was a presidential spokesman when Goodluck Jonathan was president , he was present when Jonathan's daughter ( I think she was his foster daughter) got married and the pictures and videos were posted online then and would still be online, there was loads of private jets that people flew then but i guess Reno cant remember again, that wedding had even more glitz than the one that happened this weekend , the couple were gifted so much gifts including numerous cars and others that people also criticized on here , I want to believe gold plated iPhone 5 was shared as souvenirs at the party , different celebrities graced the occasion, I did not see an article from Reno and his likes the following day, rather it was the opposition that was criticizing and lampooning the president then, today the opposite is happening.

Guys can allow people like Reno use their emotions to play for all they like, but if at this stage you don't know that both sides of Nigerian political coin is the same , and that they are all corrupt then you are the beginner's stage of politics in Nigeria and need alot to learn
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by akdjr(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Since @Reno went on exile immediately Buhari won election in 2015, he has been seeking the attention of Buhari with his comments and how Buhari choose to press the "IGNORE" button still baffles me. Reno decided not to attack the individuals directly in his usual style because his former boss was present and also his preferred candidate who unfortunately will never become a president of Nigeria was also in attendance.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by UnimkeAk(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

Every single Nigerian politician is corrupt.
Get the Bleep out of here..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Akharmony: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

Sit down thr deh deceive yourself
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by luluman: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Educationalserv:
how many jets landed in Abuja when Jonathan foster daughter married when u where .s.a .hypocrite reno.
that's the dumbness we are saying, so if it happens before it cannot be corrected!? I wonder how you think.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by edoairways: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

Who told that pastors are called to live a modest life? Where and how
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Calitoscassius(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Typical! Nigerian politicians stupendously and flambouyantly lavishing their stolen looted funds while %80 of nigerians are living in squalor, hunger and poverty.

Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by AGBOKOJO(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerians are very patient!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Popesuccess(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

All politician are corrupt, whether they were successful business men or not. Rochas Okorocha and Almakura are example. Stop defending evil

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Lamasta(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
They have sulk our nation resources dry all this greedy politicians them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos / Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.