Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (80073 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by sylve11: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bukasint:

Lol...dog eating community now have prestigious crown than Obi of Ontisha and Oba of Benin hahahaha

Pls don't say this nonsense again in public forum like this.....

Lmao cheesy cool
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:
Do you know that the world oba is a Benin word .. it was recently the Yorubas started using the name decades ago Yoruba leaders where address as kings

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
BornRicch:

Yoruba people why una like to lie? Who was the father of Oduduwa? Oduduwa is not a yoruba man stop lying to yourself. Don't teach your kids how to lie please.

Lieing is their hobbies lol
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Even the military government where not able to do it

Ur a piece of shittt
mumu Make your oba offend federal government first. He will be bundled like a thief and paraded all over Nigeria before going to prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=gregyboy post=105074372][/quote]

This was probably from a tribalistic Yoruba man in power then wat do you expect the Benin where never in power ....
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by BornRicch(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Will you shut up lunatic.

Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man

If you don't like it, you can kill yourself

Its not like you Benin's have any usefulness. So you won't be missed
Why would a yoruba man sold his people into slavery? Who is the father of Oduduwa afonja man? Anytime you wake up in the morning you suppose say a prayer to the queen of England if not you guys for still be slave.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbajure:

Thought indeed! Wasn't Ooni Aderemi the Governor over Benin land? Was Benin not UNDER Yoruba western region?

Thats why they could teach ill fated history in western schools

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

mumu Make your oba offend federal government first. He will be bundled like a thief and paraded all over Nigeria before going to prison

Na I know that am talking with a toddler ur ignore .....
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
BornRicch:

Why would a yoruba man sold his people into slavery? Who is the father of Oduduwa afonja man? Anytime you wake up in the morning you suppose say a prayer to the queen of England if not you guys for still be slave.
My slave is in pains
Who is the father of ogiso?

My slave, no go commit suicide oooo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Na I know that am talking with a toddler ur ignore .....
Benidiot is in pains

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
fcbgotel:

That's not true.

Oba of Benin is the highest royal stool in the Southern Nigeria
Iffa slap you eeeeh. Obi of Onitsha is the highest. Igbo is a majority tribe not Benin that's not up to the population of Onitsha main market alone talk more of Anambra.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by orisa37: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
OBASANJO IS WISE. HE HAS A GOOD RECORD AT THE THRONE OF GRACE. GOD BLESS OBASANJO.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

My slave is in pains
Who is the father of ogiso?

My slave, no go commit suicide oooo
Lie lie

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Lie lie
What's this nonsense edited Edo blog

Where is ogiso from ?

Answer my question

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

What's this nonsense edited Edo blog

Where is ogiso from ?

Answer my question

Shame on you that from Wikipedia u have be nail come with ur own fact
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Misterone: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
DankemzI:
Omo royalty is sexy.
If only royalty could be bought I'd have gotten His Royal Highness Obong of Calabar that's the highest Royal tool in Southern Nigeria followed by Obi of Onitsha before Oba of Benin!
Chai power sweet!
trash you wrote up there. obs of Benin is the number one king in the south towards the east.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Shame on you that from Wikipedia
Is Wikipedia history website illiterate

When they tell you idiots to go to good schools so you can be exposed and have sound education . you refused and later turned armed robber and kidnapper
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Is Wikipedia history website illiterate

When they tell you idiots to go to good schools so you can be exposed and have so un education . you refused
u have be shame ......oduduwa was from Benin grin
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by WarriAproko: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nanaborga:

Una two just dey cap nonsense, how old is the two urhobo kingdoms you’re claiming , how old is the ijaw kingdoms , are they up to 500 years old , you just dey cap nonsense, itsekiri king has been referred to as olu of Warri since time immemorial, kingdoms and thrones wey never get reach three kings in history na you wan use take compare throne wey don produce 21 kings and still go interregnum of 88 years join
if u don't know u better keep mute. The Itsekiris kingdom is known as iwere kingdom. Under Warri Province
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:
u have be shame ......oduduwa was from Benin grin
Ogiso is from ife

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Ogiso is from ife

Let me show u again grin

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Let me show u again grin
Illiterate check the history of oduduwa or search on wikkipedia yourself. Do you see anything like Benin or ogiso?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Jspider22: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
DankemzI:
Omo royalty is sexy.
If only royalty could be bought I'd have gotten His Royal Highness Obong of Calabar that's the highest Royal tool in Southern Nigeria followed by Obi of Onitsha before Oba of Benin!
Chai power sweet!

Don’t say what you don’t know

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Illiterate check the history of oduduwa or search on wikkipedia yourself. Do you see anything like Benin or ogiso?

Mini see

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Joker.

But Sir Adesoji aderemi led Nigeria delegation to to coronation of the queen herself in 1950.

Here's the picture of him and Wilson's Churchill at the the palace
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/05/oba-adesoji-aderemi-the-legendary-governor-king/

He led, that's means he was appointed by a Nigerian government and it wasnt just him alone so nothing special my friend neither did he go as an ooni but rather a mere spectator

He would have been very happy that his connection he pulled in Nigeria got him there to attend

Lemme ask you a question would his not going there going to make any difference...?? I guess no

If he was the one putting the crown on the queens head that would be understandable

And again he wasnt the only one too who was the delegate appointed or Nigeria the only African country so nothing special and again he didn't go as a king but as a respected personae from Nigeria neither was he handpicked by the britsh monarchy to serve as the delegate rather by the Nigerian government

If the oba of benin was appointed for such delegation he probably would have turned it down as an insult

The oba of benin was invited personally mark the world solely by the Queen as equal .... To the Buckingham palace the queen also has walked to visit the oba of benin in his palace
She treaked in the street of ringroad to the benin palace... To see the oba

Go sit down oba of benin is only looked upin because we benin were caged as minorities in a shot hole country just wait till we have our own country

Lemme shock you....

The britsh sends a delegation to the oba of benin coronation but has never sent a delegation to the ooni of ife coronation despite ooni adesuji attended theirs

Go through all my screenshot especially the last one was recorded in 1823 by a French explorer

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Mini see
Do you have common sense at all. This blog you are showing me is edo blog which no one knows.
Since you were quoting wikkipedia. Search Wikipedia yourself and throw this nonsense edited Edo blog away

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Newton85: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Menance:

Igbos don't bow. This man surely knows what he is looking for from the only of warri

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
You're cracking my ribs. wink
gregyboy:

He led, that's means he was appointed by a Nigerian government and it wasnt just him alone so nothing special my friend neither did he go as an ooni but rather a mere spectator

He would have been very happy that his connection he pulled in Nigeria got him there to attend

Lemme ask you a question would his not going there going to make any difference...?? I guess no

If he was the one putting the crown on the queens head that would be understandable

And again he wasnt the only one too who was the delegate appointed or Nigeria the only African country so nothing special and again he didn't go as a king but as a respected personae from Nigeria neither was he handpicked by the britsh monarchy to serve as the delegate rather by the Nigerian government

If the oba of benin was appointed for such delegation he probably would have turned it down as an insult

The oba of benin was invited personally mark the world solely by the Queen as equal .... To the Buckingham palace the queen also has walked to visit the oba of benin in his palace
She treaked in the street of ringroad to the benin palace... To see the oba

Go sit down oba of benin is only looked upin because we benin were caged as minorities in a shot hole country just wait till we have our own country

Lemme shock you....

The britsh sends a delegation to the oba of benin coronation but has never sent a delegation to the ooni of ife coronation despite ooni adesuji attended theirs

Go through all my screenshot especially the last one was recorded in 1823 by a French explorer

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
But Sir Adesoji aderemi led Nigeria delegation to to coronation of the queen herself in 1950.

Here's the picture of him and Wilson's Churchill at the the palace
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/05/oba-adesoji-aderemi-the-legendary-governor-king/

. The pitiable looks on Churchill faces towards sir adesuji explains it all
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbajure:

[s]Ọba a Bini word? I hope you know that Bini is a Yoruba name. Binis are those with half Yorùbá from Oranmiyan and half Edo bloods while Edos are the pure Edo bloods.

It has always been Ogiso during the Igomidogo dynasty. Ọba is 100% Yoruba and was introduced to Edo land by Prince[/s] Orammiyan

The origin of Oduduwa like everyone believed to be from ife was actually a big false lie
The europeans had contact with the vast yorubas as early as 1826 and there was no mention of Oduduwa
Though they had contact with some Yorubas like ijebu, itsekiri aworis but they never mentioned or heard Oduduwa narrative from them. The ife people as we know where the most religious people in the ancient yoruba time,
And they were accorded respect by some yorubas, the ife people worshiped ifa, which had is derivative from the name ife, the worship of oduduwa never existed and the artworks found in ife were purchased by the ifa priest from art vendors who used them for religious purposes those artworks was never made in ife

The man who invented Oduduwa was samuel Johnson in 1897 an oyo captured slave who was schooled in lodon, and was later given his freedom back to Africa, He had formed Oduduwa from his imagination to falsely unit the yorubas into one, he had seen the future on European occupation in Africa and there was a need to prepare them a for a country by giving them a sense of unity in the future
The Benin claim to oduduwa was also false this was done when the bins at early times around 1915 sought political support from the yorubas and they were automatically grouped also as Oduduwa children

Oromiyan on the other hand is an idol from oyo believe to be their predecessor

Anyone with a contrary opinion should bring evidence

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Koko0: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Koko0: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
How do I use the green emojis on Nairaland?
Someone, please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.