Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (80049 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by wonyi: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
DankemzI:
Omo royalty is sexy.
If only royalty could be bought I'd have gotten His Royal Highness Obong of Calabar that's the highest Royal tool in Southern Nigeria followed by Obi of Onitsha before Oba of Benin!
Chai power sweet!

Repeat again please?
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

I have always known benidiots to be daft

Everyone in Nigeria knows oba is a Yoruba word

So tell me the Benin/Edo meaning of oba

Its just a simple request, so don't be senseless ok

Go sit down do you want me to bring the Screenshot of the first ooni of ife that adopted
The oba title

From the title sir
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
gregyboy:

Go sit down do you want me to bring the Screenshot of the first ooni of ife that adopted
The oba title

From the title sir
Throw that nonsense talk away

Oba is a Yoruba word. Nobody adopted it

Even a 3 yr old knows that

Oba means king in Yoruba

What does oba mean in Edo/benin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tareq1105:
There's consequence in Yorubaland for misleading people with history you're not sure of.

I would rather keep quiet than be saying things that I cannot proof.

However, in my primary school days, History told us that Benin was founded by one of Oduduwa children either Eweka or Ewuare. I'm not really sure.

Your primary schopl thought you nonsense if you had schooled outside southwest you would have been taught right
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Throw that nonsense talk away

Oba is a Yoruba word. Nobody adopted it

Even a 3 yr old knows that

Oba means king in Yoruba

What does oba mean in Edo/benin

Oba means King in Edo, same way it means King in Yoruba.

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
UDUJ:

Oba means King in Edo, same way it means King in Yoruba.
Which oba means king in Benin

It has no meaning in Benin langauge

Everyone knows that

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Which oba means king in Benin

It has no meaning in Benin langauge

Everyone knows that

I really don't want to argue with you, okay. You can take it however you like it. Cheers cool
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
UDUJ:

I really don't want to argue with you, okay. You can take it however you like it. Cheers cool
Show me where edo/Benin language of king is oba

You can't show it because oba is not a Benin word

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by MightySparrow: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
OBJ sha ...he know how to play the game of optics
He is real Yoruba man to the core. Itshekiri, themselves, being a part of, or took its source from Yoruba land, has similar culture, worship etc. Obasanjo could not have done less.

A great lesson to new age Yorubas who are copying some chestbeaters .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
OBJ sha ...he know how to play the game of optics

I tell u grin

Very intelligent man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Show me where edo/Benin language of king is oba

You can't show it because oba is not a Benin word

Young man, I don't argue without facts. See below.

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
UDUJ:

Young man, I don't argue without facts. See below.
Lol what's this nonsense

Does this table look genuine to you

Just show me on google translation

Show me the google translation of king in Edo /Bini language
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by reubeno(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Obj has demonstrated is loyalty to the throne and not the guy, mind the message and not the messenger, anyway make the guy dey careful becose he is on the way to joining the fraternity oooo. Obj has delivered the goodwill message from the coven........
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Lol what's this nonsense

Does this table look genuine to you

Just show me on google translation

Show me the google translation of king in Edo /Bini language

Weak minds respond with insults in a civil conversation. Goodnight.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aderewah:

Only for edo. Ooni and Alaafin tops benin king

Ur a joke for saying that ....oba of Benin is the most respected in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
UDUJ:

Weak minds respond with insults in a civil conversation. Goodnight.
Does that table look real to you lol

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Ur a joke for saying that ....oba of Benin is the most respected in Nigeria
Most respected in Edo state

No one knows him outside Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
trutharena:

Oni of Ife is the highest royal stool in Southern Nigeria.

Check anytime all the kings converge for a meeting in Abuja and see the positioning of their seats.

Don't be deceived by pic oba of Benin hold that position . What happened here is just a mere politics
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Which nonsense research

Ooni of ife and alaafin of Oyo comes before oba of Benin

Ur a joke ....oba of Benin is d most respected world wide even your Yoruba leaders knows that

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by thomasjoe(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
The olu is an overrated title. A king of not more than 250k people.
Wonder why they're adding "of warri" to his title when there are other Kings with much bigger kingdoms in same warri.
Baba must have been carried away by the hocus-pocus blazing momentarily.
Kindly list the others with much bigger kingdoms ...
Thanks
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Olu of Warri sef no dey comfortable with his kneeling grin
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Ur a joke ....oba of Benin is d most respected world wide even your Yoruba leaders knows that
Clown

Your oba of Benin comes after ooni of ife and alaafin of Oyo

Both are elders to him

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
nobody knows oba of benin. whats his name again ?

Except ur dull brain d rest do .. oba of Benin is world wide ....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Most respected in Edo state

No one knows him outside Edo state

Are you sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Nisiw366: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
gregyboy:

Are you sure
Fake picture

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by trutharena: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Don't be deceived by pic oba of Benin hold that position . What happened here is just a mere politics

How do you rate king seniority?
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by rick1dude(f): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hey there, are you bored? Thinking of what to do? Why not check out TENET-TV?
Enjoy Relationship tips � airtime *giveaways� Advertisement‼️ conspiracy theories,scary threads�,Hilarious videos�, promotions‼️, funny � memes and many more all on your whatsapp status!!!..... you wouldn't want to miss out. Cmon click on the link below and be part of the fun.

https:///32uys4tu

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by Oracleforce: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Menance:

Igbos don't bow. This man surely knows what he is looking for from the only of warri

Igbo.dont bow but I see some of your bloda bowing for MNK and Onyeka Owenu bow for Aboki Fulani President....Buhari...
With 5k...Chioma wey dey sell Akara in front of my house go bow for me, and I go put my cucumber inside her puna...
Be deceiving your generation...

Empty pride...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes according to this picture undecided
DankemzI:
Omo royalty is sexy.
If only royalty could be bought I'd have gotten His Royal Highness Obong of Calabar that's the highest Royal tool in Southern Nigeria followed by Obi of Onitsha before Oba of Benin!
Chai power sweet!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Clown

Your oba of Benin comes after ooni of ife and alaafin of Oyo

Both are elders to him

Ur a dummy I swear .... Go back to ur history ....look at Kings dat dominate decades ago .....do u know that it was Benin that name Lagos eko ? It was Benin that discovered Lagos do you know that most Yoruba kings where buried in Benin before being abolished see go back to ur history
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes according to this picture undecided

This pic is mere politics which d oba of Benin does not involve him self with that y d Benin royalty's is being respected world wide
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nisiw366:

Fake picture

Lol, photoshopped abi... Lol grin grin

Chaii who do u e nor go better for am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.