Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (37456 Views)

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by mxxpunkxx: 12:19am On May 28, 2011
Sripturally n honestly, premarital sex is wrong. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. But if a JW chooses to go astray, don't blame it on the religion. Blame it on his conscience.

After all he has an accounting with God and not you. Besides outta every 12, there must be a Judas. Am living proof, the bible warns against immodest body piercings e.g. Tattoos.

buh my left hand is totally covered with tattoos, yes from my left shoulder to the fingertips and I plait my hair, pierced ears. Yes I've been a JW since foetal conception.

So who's to blame? The religion? Or me? (food for thought)

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 12:22am On May 28, 2011
^lol
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Jaysturner: 5:14pm On May 28, 2011
Jehovah witness members are very good at denying dem selves the truth .They re humans nd so they dem selves re very prone to temptation.If u can make a virgin loose her virginity u can make a jehovah witness gal ve sex with u
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by marcus1234: 5:22pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Omolola1(f): 5:26pm On May 28, 2011
dunno
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by mxxpunkxx: 9:49pm On May 28, 2011
jobless perverts, how i wish the world really ended on May 21st
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by eddy1977(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2011
I am a jw

i dont f u ck ,i dont eat p u s sy my only weakness is m as tur bat ion.

i am keeping myself holy for my future wife.
its not easy,but i am managing
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by bobbyray(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2011
eddy1977:

I am a jw

i read an AWAKE which is totally against masturbation,, >>>if JW had such article, and u r a JW guy u r not keepin ur phuckin self holy for any future wife, cool

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Beync(f): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2011
Pls^ dont beliv wat he is saying, he is not one.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Ekpoma1: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2011
JW? Most of them are decent. True 2 God. Im a frnd 2 alot of them. I was surprised when 1 of their member(a guy in his early 30s) said he has never been in a r/ship let alone having sex. Though d guy worwor shay o bt even at that d guy suppose don shine congo na. There is dis JW's gal i've being chasin 4 d passed 3yrs now. D gal is beautiful n well-mannered coupled with all d characteristics that defines a 'good woman'. Lets still be frnd she has being sayin. Well, im stil watchin her like vulture. Im not givin up yet though i alternatives 4 now.

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by obelux: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2011
moral wise they are okay. but we are all human being
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by bobbyray(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2011
Beync:

Pls^ dont beliv wat he is saying, he is not one.
dont worry, i believe both of you wink
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by SouthChi(m): 1:51am On Jun 03, 2011
JW believe in the sanctity of marriage. They believe in the chaperoned system whereby there's always at least another person during a date.
They don't believe in fornication and they support their beliefs with action. JW are Christians that have very strict dating customs similiar to devout muslims.

Im not a JW.

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by deeplow: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
good people, great nation
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
greateros:

Please dnt lie against them.

They hav very beautiful girls among them and they are very strict when it comes to adultery/fornication [talking from experience of several failures in trying to lure about two or more of them to bed]. Among all the churches, i can tell you that its among them u will find a very decent and very honest people.

If ever i decide to be religious, i will surely be one of them.
bobbyray:
dont worry, i believe both of you wink
i am a jw and i knw we hold strictly to our belief. Though, i might confess, some are reallyy crazy
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tpia1: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
eddy1977: I am a jw

didnt you use to be all over sexuality section competing with walestar aka born2frack for sexually explicit topics?

or am i confusing you with someone else.

is your post sarcasm?
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by oludaniels: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
greateros:

Please dnt lie against them.

They hav very beautiful girls among them and they are very strict when it comes to adultery/fornication [talking from experience of several failures in trying to lure about two or more of them to bed]. Among all the churches, i can tell you that its among them u will find a very decent and very honest people.

If ever i decide to be religious, i will surely be one of them.

JW girls phuck alot as in alot this aint joke or just want to add to this thread, seriously even of recent they have to be hetero-pair them cos it was generally known that people finger phuck with dem yl talking and they keep coming back till dey are laid and begin to ask you to love Jehovah. It happens everywhere buh since its JW turn now..they are just like majority of this generation ladies/gyals; sex,blowjobs,handjobs and irritable more
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2012
This is common with all girls in heavily "DOCTRINISED" churhches... like Christ Embassy, Deeper Life, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah Witness... They need to convert you first before they can think of doing anything with you!
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by patholaw: 2:54am On Dec 01, 2012
teeowl: This is common with all girls in heavily "DOCTRINISED" churhches... like Christ Embassy, Deeper Life, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah Witness... They need to convert you first before they can think of doing anything with you!
if its like dat i dnt mind...if we brk up church close
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Princess1982(f): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2012
I was raised JW and just like most religions there are a few that will always go against their religious belief and JW are no exception. However true JW's will not engage in sex before marriage but I believe most religions teach that sex before marriage is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by esere826: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2012
From my experience, JW girls are the toughest to crack physically once they are regular church attendees
For the others, even the female pastors and prophetesses are easilly tempted
I don't know why
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by rebig18: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Not really. We sin just like everyone else! But we try to stay away from premarital sex. I like this guy that is a JW like me. I fantasize about kissing him sometimes but I've never kissed him in real life. tongue But I wish I can. So we have romantic feelings like any other human being. I just wish this other boy would like me back. BTW, you can see way more than their elbow! Sometimes I wear spaghetti strap low cut shirts. I would even wear my bathing suit in front of him! I have! So, we try to keep it modest but we are not robots! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
hollandis: That they preach to you throughout your relationship with them and [s]the closest you ever get to seeing is their elbow[/s].And that they preach to you so much that you eventually be like them(a jehovah witness)

The last one i met in Lagos years back, i only managed to mistakenly see her laps when she tried to sit on the sofa in my house. O boy come see shout wey she shout for me "EXCUSE ME WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"

Hmm i just said sorry but them no dey pay for looking na
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by kanmifad(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=J12]It is up to you choose if you want to be like them. A very pretty JW girl fell in love with me sometime ago. She tried all she could to cajole me into their fold. When I resisted vehemently, her preachings ceased. [/quote

d bible stands is abstain from premarital sex, j w dont do it with dia member
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by alaskaa(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well I believe I was lucky I had a realationship of almost 8yrs with a JW that I thought I would get married to until I learnt they don't get married to people outside there own Circle (JW),during the relationship we did a lot of things Sex,celebrated her birthday for her first in her life etc . but it got to a point the relatioship was not going anywhere ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ I had to opt out not personally but the relatioship J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ went down the drain itself no quarrels nothing ωع J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ moved on.She even told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ if I want to marry her I have to become a JW.They are all like normal gurls except some might be pretending.Cheers
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by alaskaa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well I believe I was lucky I had a realationship of almost 8yrs with a JW that I thought I would get married to until I learnt they don't get married to people outside there own Circle (JW),during the relationship we did a lot of things Sex,celebrated her birthday for her first in her life etc . but it got to a point the relatioship was not going anywhere ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ I had to opt out not personally but the relatioship J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ went down the drain itself no quarrels nothing ωع J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ moved on.She even told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ if I want to marry her I have to become a JW.They are all like normal gurls except some might be pretending.she is married now and I ‎​​​​A̶̲̥̅♏ married too Cheers
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by hardbody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2012
Some truths and some lies are being peddled here. JW are very strict, they do not preach condom, they insist on no se.x or abstinene. Having said that, some of them are wild and crazy. I was brought up by strict JW parents, they still are. My elder brother was a virgin till he married, I on my part started go haywire right from the Uni days, I smoke, drink, womanize and still carry the facade of being a staunch member. If you judge them by my standards, you will be making serious mistakes. I aware that if I am caught on any of those, I will be disciplined, probably by disfellowshipping. Infact I recently flew to warri to meet another wild JW witness babe and we down. I did not pretend she was the good type, she also knew I wasn't the very good type. Both our parents are elders in our various congregations but sometimes act like humans.

As for marriage, no witness girl will be willing to marry an outsider, if it does happen, she will remain unhappy thereafter. For all my madness, I know that witnesses know and preach the truth, which is why I can never attend any other religious organizations.

@op, if you have not left the girl alone all these while, please let her go so you can both be happy individually. I am done.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tfer50: 6:19pm On May 23, 2013
I have to add my thoughts here. I was searching the net for something related to this because of what recently happened to me. I met a JW back in the late 90's at work, a stunningly beautiful Latina girl. I was instantly attracted to her from the first day I saw her. Perfect body, face, beautiful long black hair, etc., and the nicest breasts I have ever seen, couldn’t keep my eyes off of them. We became friendly but she made it clear we were only friends and that's all we'd ever be, she couldn't "date" anyone outside of her religion. She didn’t even let me get to the point of asking her out, she preempted it by shutting me down but I stuck with her as a friend as she was just so much fun to look at! We saw each other every day for about 13 years and I swear she got hotter as the years went by. She would often preach her religion to me and give me copies of the watchtower magazine to read. I'd ignore her. She was a regular churchgoer, twice a week and also did the door to door house-calls on weekends to preach. She wouldn’t watch any movies with cursing or nudity in it, never uttered a bad word, didn’t drink at all. Honestly, she could’ve been a nun. We'd hang out after work, go to lunch, shopping, etc. but nothing ever happened. She never had a "boyfriend" as normal people would consider one, she had guys she went out with for coffee or to eat but she never had sex with anyone. She was a 42 year old virgin and was proud to let me know that. I was over her apartment about a year ago and she was wearing a red sweater and her boobs looked absolutely glorious. I had gotten so frustrated over the years staring at her chest that I finally lost control of my senses. I guess you could say I made a pass at her, others would call it groping.....but it was the first time I had ever done that with her, I had always respected her religious views and never laid a hand on her. After we had eaten she was at the sink washing the dishes and I came up behind her, my heart beating like a drum, and I put my hands around her and cupped her breasts and put my head on the back of her head. She immediately stopped washing the dishes and just froze in place. She didn’t turn around, yell at me, pick up a knife....nothing. She just let me handle her then reached over and turned off the water. It was very awkward as we didn’t speak a word and all you could hear was the sound of her clothes being ruffled by my hands. I was in a state of shock that she let me do it. I saw she wasn’t rejecting me so I put my hands under her sweater and felt them over her bra. She lifted her head up and closed her eyes and pushed her butt back into me. From then on it was as blur. She eventually turned around and we began kissing and one thing led to another and we were on her bed naked. I gave her MouthAction and, shockingly, she responded by doing the same to me! She wasn’t at all hesitant to make love either and actually initiated it that night. Not to get too graphic but when she was on top she was cursing every filthy word you could possibly imagine. I thought my eyes would pop out of my head. We did it many times that night, her being the aggressor, I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to! She’s actually almost a nymphomaniac now, always wanting it. I’ve spoken to her about what we’re doing and her religion and she told me she regrets not having a sex life before and, since she’s 42 and had no prospects of marriage, she told me she felt this was her chance and she took it and was glad I made the first move as she never would’ve and in her heart wanted me to (go figure!). She still goes to church (the “Kingdom Hall”) but isn’t nearly as involved or active as she once was. She knows that if we get married she’d probably be excommunicated and it’s tearing her apart. This religion has a sort of brainwashing effect on its members and I can see it’s virtually a lifetime affliction that isn’t easy to overcome. Oh, BTW, very few of her friends from the church know about us being together. Her mom is super religious too and knows me but I don’t think she knows I sleep with her daughter. It’s a weird situation but I love her to death and plan on being with her forever. So any of you guys or girls who like a JW, it's not impossible to fall in love with one and actually have a sex life. It's rare but not impossible.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Godson201333(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2013
JW girls are difficult girls,alot of virgins among them and i am proud of them because they are well determined ladies,Don't think you can date them and after a while you can dis-virgin her,You will be dissapointed.They can love up but will never give you their body...

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Odunharry(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2013
Jehovah witness are principled,intelligent and try to live a gud life...bt some of them i knw are smtn else..

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by segzicres(m): 1:15am On May 24, 2013
I never even let anyone of them get close to me. I'm always irritated by their house to house thingy, even if you tell them your busy, they won't leave n so I always see them as irritants, never allowed anyone of them get close to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.