Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? (579 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by benqo01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Have you ever knelt down to beg your wife?
Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Snitch24(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
I see nothing wrong with that
Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by jidamsel43(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Unfaithful married men must have prostrated many times. Some may find joy in it but as far as I'm concerned, it's taboo for King to prostrate in front of his Queen. I only prostrate on her not for her while having missionary style

3 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
I can only do that during doggy style...
Kings don't bow for queens smiley

7 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Monogamy: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Except mocking kneeling..

Kings don't bow to queens.. The reverse is the case
Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Ahmad62(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2021
Not married yet.. But I'll never kneel to beg my wife haah.. They did not born her ancestors well

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by simplepee(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
All these mofos shouting kings kings.

If it's to pay bills now, you people will start wetting your pants.
Kings don't drag bills payment with their queens remember?

3 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
simplepee:
All these mofos shouting kings kings.

If it's to pay bills now, you people will start wetting your pants.
Kings don't drag bills payment with their queens remember?
Don't mind the fools, them the whine themselves.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong For Husband To Kneel Down To Beg His Wife? by slawormiir: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

SmellySperm:
I can only do that during doggy style...
Kings don't bow for queens smiley
Even with the doggy style
..still I won't kneel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are In This Position / "A Woman Has No Religion, Surname, Permanent Home Until She Gets Married” – Man / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.