Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) (61159 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
This is our civilized way of treating women with dignity
What is this

These are not women, they re hoes!
They didn't force them to pick money.

Real women work for their own money, they don't slay for handouts.
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Zico777(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Danisaint112:
In Nigeria everything is possible. grin
My brothers and sisters make money oo. There is a level you will get to, picking will be like insulting yourself. smiley

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself from the U.S and Canada while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.
Guy,I sent u a message on whatsapp since yesterday. Why put up your contact when u find it difficult to respond?
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by snoopz: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2021
That 1 even commot wig
Th future is female
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47s3F-tK6Q

Lol. Ive too much pride to rush n try beat ppl to grab money. Hell no.
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Like rats grin
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Zico777:

Guy,I sent u a message on whatsapp since yesterday. Why put up your contact when u find it difficult to respond?

Sorry for the delay sir, was busy with family chores, and when I came back I met my inbox full of message... So is he to start replying them one by one.

I have replied everyone. So you can check your WhatsApp now.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Zico777(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Danisaint112:

Sorry for the delay sir, was busy with family chores, and when I came back I met my inbox full of message... So is he to start replying them one by one.

I have replied everyone. So you can check your WhatsApp now.

Thanks Boss! Finally got your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.