Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help Pls! What Should I Do Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls! What Should I Do Now (1501 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / Smelly Vagina Help Pls. / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Witnesstony28: 4:11am On Aug 23, 2021
I am currently teaching in a private boarding school in ikot Ekpene Akwa ibom state.

The school provided an accommodation for me but I not that satisfied with the amount am being paid monthly (30k).

Out of this 30k, I joined a contribution of 10k/mth. So am left with 20k for upkeep monthly.

So I am to get the contribution money for the month of August (this month) about 110k.

My only dilemma now is that I don't want to use this money carelessly especially on things that will not Multiply it. Although I have various needs but I know using the money to solve them will leave me still dwelling in penury and a meager income monthly.

I have discussed with my friends (girl) and she made some suggestions on what to do with the money.

One of the suggestion I raised was getting a bike (the remaining money would be borrowed from her mother and I will pay back on monthly basis to her from the money gotten from the bike.

My problem now is on how lucrative bike business is (I thought of giving it out for hire purchase but on a second thought I am considering using it as a side hustle after dismissal everyday from school work)

Pls I need suggestions on other possible things I could put the money into the guarantees good returns on monthly basis.

Is Okada lucrative? Should I venture into it?

I know there are lots of wise people here..

Lalastica pls consider pushing to front page. I need to Make a decision and it's said in multitude of counsel make war. Thanks ahead.
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by zexy2030(m): 4:17am On Aug 23, 2021
Use it by yourself.

Hired purchase would have been fine but not on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by clip: 4:45am On Aug 23, 2021
I want to say kudos to you for saving 30% of your income. That is beyond the standard.
Note: No business that is not profitable. Profitability of a business depends largely on management.
Option 1
Buying Bike for transportation. It is a good idea because you will be able to control your income/cash flow by yourself. I believe from your previous incomes saving attitude you will be able to save more than 30k monthly from the Bike business. You must be able to recognise the cons associated with the business eg Police,agberos etc. I believe you know how to ride Bike.
Option 2
Is to find your passion and gradually invest on it by improving on it.

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by yomi007k(m): 5:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Continue saving.

You are not bouyant enough to buy the bike.

Where will maintainance and miscellaneous money come from.?

4 Likes

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Drsnives(m): 5:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Guy trust me after a month of riding that bike you gona quit that school stuff and focus fully on the bike.. check my previous thread.
Am equally a part time biker, i make nothing less than 80k(just savings oo, feeding no join) monthly. If no be my younger ones weh dea demand anyhow for school i for don start my building.
Mind you no girlfriend so no worries.
My advice is simple " hurry n get that bike no time to waste"

14 Likes

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by ipobarethieves: 5:11am On Aug 23, 2021
sad DNT buy bike and give it out to one useless thief wey go short-changed u.If u can drive it Urself after school hours,good.

6 Likes

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Monogamy: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2021
If you know about ecurrency, stock this

Chaincade, Cardano, Ethereum, dodgecoin, Tesco and watch your money grow without doing anything
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Exkandayee(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Guy play bet and double it x 100, you are almost as millionaire,I saw you in my dreams last night,are you not chukwuma son of mazi nkemjika
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Xantel(f): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Buy the bike and use it yourself

3 Likes

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by OSDD(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Exkandayee:
Guy play bet and double it x 100, you are almost as millionaire,I saw you in my dreams last night,are you not chukwuma son of mazi nkemjika

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Witnesstony28: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2021
clip:
I want to say kudos to you for saving 30% of your income. That is beyond the standard.
Note: No business that is not profitable. Profitability of a business depends largely on management.
Option 1
Buying Bike for transportation. It is a good idea because you will be able to control your income/cash flow by yourself. I believe from your previous incomes saving attitude you will be able to save more than 30k monthly from the Bike business. You must be able to recognise the cons associated with the business eg Police,agberos etc. I believe you know how to ride Bike.
Option 2
Is to find your passion and gradually invest on it by improving on it.

Thanks alot. This is helpful
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by lionphil(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Witnesstony28:
I am currently teaching in a private boarding school in ikot Ekpene Akwa ibom state.

The school provided an accommodation for me but I not that satisfied with the amount am being paid monthly (30k).

Out of this 30k, I joined a contribution of 10k/mth. So am left with 20k for upkeep monthly.

So I am to get the contribution money for the month of August (this month) about 110k.

My only dilemma now is that I don't want to use this money carelessly especially on things that will not Multiply it. Although I have various needs but I know using the money to solve them will leave me still dwelling in penury and a meager income monthly.

I have discussed with my friends (girl) and she made some suggestions on what to do with the money.

One of the suggestion I raised was getting a bike (the remaining money would be borrowed from her mother and I will pay back on monthly basis to her from the money gotten from the bike.

My problem now is on how lucrative bike business is (I thought of giving it out for hire purchase but on a second thought I am considering using it as a side hustle after dismissal everyday from school work)

Pls I need suggestions on other possible things I could put the money into the guarantees good returns on monthly basis.

Is Okada lucrative? Should I venture into it?

I know there are lots of wise people here..

Lalastica pls consider pushing to front page. I need to Make a decision and it's said in multitude of counsel make war. Thanks ahead.

Please in everything thing you do, make sure you buy that bike. Please make sure you know how to ride very well as well.

Buy the bike and ride it yourself... someone said you will eventually leave your teaching job which is true.... buy that bike in a few months, you'll have money to buy another bike. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Witnesstony28: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
lionphil:

Please in everything thing you do, make sure you buy that bike. Please make sure you know how to ride very well as well.

Buy the bike and ride it yourself... someone said you will eventually leave your teaching job which is true.... buy that bike in a few months, you'll have money to buy another bike. Good luck.

Thanks
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Monogamy:
If you know about ecurrency, stock this

Chaincade, Cardano, Ethereum, dodgecoin, Tesco and watch your money grow without doing anything

Not just stocking though, but stocking the right time.

Good to see you on threads outside politics.

Staying on politics thread defending this evil, failure, worst Nigeria government ever is one dullest thing any sane person can do. Even common abooki on the street knows this present government is the worst failure to ever happen to this country, why should anyone keep lying and trying hard to defend it?
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by Caramia2020(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bike transportation is lucrative, u can get an average of #3,000 a day.
Re: Help Pls! What Should I Do Now by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
There is nothing like doing something all by yourself, giving it out as hite purchase might still be profitable but using it yourself is much more profitable and flexible...

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Silly Reason Someone Refused To Date You. / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting / What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.