Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer (1508 Views)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omo, I no fit shout grin

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
abeg punish her some more for POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and/or BAD COVERAGE!

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer by kenearth50(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Crying emoji...

Bro, I'm confused.

ASUU wan call off strike.

My bro go need money

It is well.
If you are guided at the moment, na too run am give am.
If not, na too double hustle find money give am wink

That's one of the trait of being among the eldest in the family.

★★★

I get two junior ones wey wan enter school this year and I never even Sabi how I wan take run their package before their admission process finish.

God go continue to dey sustain us.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Did To A Female MTN Employer by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2022
kenearth50:

It is well.
If you are guided at the moment, na too run am give am.
If not, na too double hustle find money give am wink

That's one of the trait of being among the eldest in the family.

★★★

I get two junior ones wey wan enter school this year and I never even Sabi how I wan take run their package before their admission process finish.

God go continue to dey sustain us.

God go run am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? / Can Someone Really Differntiate Love From Lust With Nigerian Women? / The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.