Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (58365 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2021
akanbiaa:
If it was the lady that surprised the man and man slapped her he might be end up in jail.
Anger management is important for any relationship to succeed.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Lovenorth:
When you proposed to an ipob terrorist grin
No wonder u love death Soo much
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Nehyooh(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2021
When will guys ceased from kneeling down to propose to ladies ?

I don't understand this idiotic concept at all !

God knows I will NEVER do that, na on top sit I'll propose.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2021
She was indeed, excited. The slap didn’t mean ill now. Do you know how many times my wife told me then in the public , “you are not well” or “your head no correct” and we just laughed it off. Judge her intentions and not her actions. She was shocked and overwhelmed. Call it reflex action, responding to the stimuli , not planned . Maturity could have saved the day and before you know it, slapping starts trending as part of marriage proposal. The guy is not creative and not the jovial type. Kneeling down for her in the public and getting slapped by her in excitement , no be almost the same thing
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2021
merieam16:
Could this be love?

Part Three cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by thunderbabs: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2021
When village people cut short your joy... They just press play from their shrine and you misbehave just for few seconds to terminate the coming joy.

Her village pple won
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:

No wonder u love death Soo much
Everyone must die either they like it or not, are you going to stay alive forever?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
They are so close.
But the boyfriend wanted to show men power.
Probably they would make a good couple.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by OneKinGuy(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2021
staged AF!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by fortune1968: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
The two of them are simply immature .
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Cross river girls, bad idea, see her fat yams on her hands, she never start having children yet she is older than queen Elizabeth.
Guy shud shift base abeg.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Another skit for the money na royal rumble.
Good work
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by galantjoe(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
This guy may just come down from Mars. He would have asked people whether public proposal still a mean to profess love and marriage before embarking on this most despicable and shameful display of one's foolishness.

May God have Mercy on him, gives him fortitude to bear his unforgettable and unfortunate event. Upon open slap, a slap to receive sense

Nawaoo
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Elporo(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
You claim to love her and you cannot bear common love slap, you will kill her when you eventually marry her.
Come and collect real slap!

She actually slapped some senses into him!

Love slap in public? So Love humiliates? Are you sure you understand how women love "genuinely"?

A girl in love with you would have knelt down to hug or kiss you not slap... did you see how she bent to slap the fool.

She does not have respect for him. Hopefully, this will teach a lesson she never forgets.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Excitement slap?

Na punch bag she go turn the guy into las las.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by ImaIma1(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
What kind of excitement is that?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Lovenorth:

Everyone must die either they like it or not, are you going to stay alive forever?

IS LOVING EVILL THE PATH TO LIFE ?
WHO SAID HE OR SHE IS NOT GONNA DIE ?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Elporo(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Nehyooh:

A girl said it happens when a man has doubts you will accept. It's sorta like blackmail.

Some guys use brand new cars...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by SIRRITE: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2021
damosky12:
When will we learn that this is unAfrican?

Trying always to copy the Western ways is not sound. You don't have to propose in a public place or go on your knees. How's this difficult to know?

Besides, marriage is a private affair. Trying to compel the other party into a union like that by proposing in public is the reason why many modern marriages fail. Saying yes or no should be upon sombre moments of deep thoughts...

Africans want to copy the western marital life style, that's why u see divorce up and down. The day we accept our originality as Africans we will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Edun00700: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Proposal slap
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Algold: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Beginning of depression
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Jamesz12: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Which kind excitement go make you slap ur fiancee.
Nawao.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by damosky12(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But it isn't unAfrican to hold a phone and type about un African things?

People will continue proposing the modern way. Those who don't like it should go back to the village and enjoy Africanness.

Fake proposal.

Does this sound plausible? That you're using a Chinese technology compels you to live like they do?

The Chinese, Japanese, Singaporean, and Indians (to an extent) have been exposed to western influence without allowing it infiltrate their originality.

If you don't have a mind of your own except the trash you see others do, speak for yourself and don't include others in your incongruence.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by josephevergreen(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
I can't stop imagining it !!
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Nehyooh(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Elporo:

A girl said it happens when a man has doubts you will accept. It's sorta like blackmail.

Some guys use brand new cars...
Can you imagine that !

Why should I be kneeling down or using gift to propose to someone we claimed we love each other ? In my view, I see that has begging her to marry me, whereas she supposed to see it has a thing of joy and gladly accept it with the whole of her heart. A man once told me that any lady that a man ask her hand in marriage should just be rejoicing because it a privilege for her.
I've told my girl I'll NEVER kneel down to propose to her and she accepted, she even confessed she hate all those ideas of proposing in public, and that she will prefer when only two of us are together, and that actually suit me as well.

I just hope guys will stop such childish ideas and act like real man. We're the head that's what God says.

Cheers'
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Angelben10(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Manigie:
Village people don show this one say Dem still dey on top her matter. After seeing promised Land, na you come still do u turn say you want go back Egypt...... May this kind wahala no be our portion in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2021
Stupid men always trying to show off with a woman whom they have been sleeping with for many months.

She accepted the proposal but with a slap. Good girl.

Girls slapping men whom they like is an involuntary action.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by jevic(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2021
What kind of over excitement was that, village people have denied her that opportunity to marry.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Trustedpronet: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
God no allow me born mumu
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Elporo:

She actually slapped some senses into him!

Love slap in public? So Love humiliates? Are you sure you understand how women love "genuinely"?

A girl in love with you would have knelt down to hug or kiss you not slap... did you see how she bent to slap the fool.

She does not have respect for him. Hopefully, this will teach a lesson she never forgets.

Anger management is important for you to succeed in a relationship
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Yisan896: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
see below

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by richie240: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nehyooh:

That one sef na oyibo tinz!
If u really wan humble d girl, by-pass her and meet her parents and tell them u wan marry their daughter.
Let them handle d issue themselves.

All ds kneeling 'down/standing up/sitting down' propose sef go still dey make her head swell. But let her parents tell her say na u be her husband; if she agree na her luck be that, if she nor gree, na their palaver be that!

I cannot take care of someone as my liability come dey do 'boy-boy' again!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.