Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (58366 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
ZUKKYY:
Loading.. she don slap happiness comot for the guy face grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
You claim to love her and you cannot bear common love slap, you will kill her when you eventually marry her.
Come and collect real slap!
grin cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by longifilis(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Badly scripted, rubbish.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by richie240: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thunder faya d 'reflex action'!
Diswan wey slap u when she happi, na to shook u when u offend am!

Lightorder:
She was indeed, excited. The slap didn’t mean ill now. Do you know how many times my wife told me then in the public , “you are not well” or “your head no correct” and we just laughed it off. Judge her intentions and not her actions. She was shocked and overwhelmed. [s]Call it reflex action, responding to the stimuli , not planned[/s]. Maturity could have saved the day and before you know it, slapping starts trending as part of marriage proposal. The guy is not creative and not the jovial type. Kneeling down for her in the public and getting slapped by her in excitement , no be almost the same thing
Let her fess go for deliverance to remove DT spirit of 'reflex action' abi na 'response to stimulus' wey u callam!
The issue of d lawyer wey shook her sleeping husband for neck die trowey still dey there.
Na from ds yeye 'reflex action' e take start!
cool
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Nehyooh(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
richie240:

That one sef na oyibo tinz!
If u really wan humble d girl, by-pass her and meet her parents and tell them u wan marry their daughter.
Let them handle d issue themselves.

All ds kneeling 'down/standing up/sitting down' propose sef go still dey make her head swell. But let her parents tell her say na u be her husband; if she agree na her luck be that, if she nor gree, na their palaver be that!

I cannot take care of someone as my liability come dey do 'boy-boy' again!
cool
grin You just nailed it !
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by merieam16(f): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
bukatyne:

Part Three cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by umarshehu58(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Scripted sh*t
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Hot slap ,how GB was that
How much and your location..Do you do swapping?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fake
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Idunnu subu lu ibanuje niyan
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by bukxy: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Hot slap ,how GB was that
how much?
include more spec?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Danisaint112(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Village people at work

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, visit my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself from the U.S and Canada while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.
Just click the link on my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tales by moonlight..
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Hapinex01: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Her Village people at work
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
That must be market square close to Etim Edem park
Na werey full d, alaways making scripted videos just to trend
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Illshef(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Slap of joy indeed grin grin grin

Anyways, our team of professionals can help manage your social media, design top-notch website and so much more.
Check out www.jetheights.com
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
When most lady’s are dying at home with wet puxxxy
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) by Palazee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is called slaps of joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.