Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? (867 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / How True Is This About Long Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by RedEnergy: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2021
For those of you who are experienced in long distance relationships, how do you cope? Like you talk daily, chat all day and night, do video calls and everything else possible but no physical contact. Any helpful tips to keep the relationship blooming, or is it a waste of time?
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2021
It doesn't work and even few that works takes full determination by both parties

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by arthurwillia(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2021
How long? Nigeria to usa long or Abuja to Lagos long?

Either ways, long distance relationship only works if there’s an endgame like you’ll be getting married Atleast if not na waste of precious time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Keep it simple trust determination love...

Reality check you're not here , and I'm not there... fvck it.
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by RedEnergy: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It doesn't work and even few that works takes full determination by both parties
what kind of determination? Please explain
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by RedEnergy: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2021
arthurwillia:
How long? Nigeria to usa long or Abuja to Lagos long?

Either ways, long distance relationship only works if there’s an endgame like you’ll be getting married Atleast if not na waste of precious time
Different state or country type of long distance relationships and you're going to be apart for like maybe a year or two. And yes, marriage is the endgame. How do you make it work?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by RedEnergy: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:
Keep it simple trust determination love...

Reality check you're not here , and I'm not there... fvck it.
there is significant love and trust. Determination might be lacking a bit, kind of like time will tell and don't want to get your hopes too high.
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by DarkCaesar(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Have it at the back of your mind that they will bleep her to stupor……..it helps
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2021
But konji na bastard grin
When e show, Dem no fiy hole am
RedEnergy:
there is significant love and trust. Determination might be lacking a bit, kind of like time will tell and don't want to get your hopes too high.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2021
It's your choice now smiley...homie

DarkCaesar:
Have it at the back of your mind that they will bleep her to stupor……..it helps
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Are ya still in 2go mahn??
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2021
You no get boyfriend, you still no one let person wey get this doubting Thomas loose him own.... Bad belle is not allowed again kiss
Ritzybeauty:
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2021
No mahhhnnnn undecided
EzegeNdiigbo:
Are ya still in 2go mahn??

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Your question concering "long distance relationship" is what my tight netizen alway's ask me each time he finds one bae on 2go lol...yea you made me remember that year lmao..

iamtardey:
No mahhhnnnn undecided
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided lol , yeah... 2go yes cool lipsrsealed
EzegeNdiigbo:
Your question concering "long distance relationship" is what my tight netizen alway's ask me each time he finds one bae on 2go lol...yea you made me remember that year lmao..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:
You no get boyfriend, you still no one let person wey get this doubting Thomas loose him own.... Bad belle is not allowed again kiss

LOL.. Just my humble opinion and honest advice
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by iamtardey: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
I gatchu tho ..
Ritzybeauty:

Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Keep your advice to yourself, it's not needed
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Don't attach too much importance to yourself here, I wasn't talking to you oga brokehoes, if you are looking for attention, just go elsewhere because you chose the wrong person.. Lol
Re: How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work? by Spending123: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Lagos to Abakaliki is too far for a long distance relationship but from Lagos to California is a true and perfect love..... angry angry angry Nigerian girls fear God...

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Taxi Driver Gets Caught Having Affair With A Lady / 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays / Women Are Not Designed For “forever” , Stop Falling In Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.