Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. (54426 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Confusion In My Very Young Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by VTJN(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

They are so called "Decent" until they are caught. Lol..

Happy weekend to you my dear..
there are still good decent men out there
Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by VTJN(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Any man that marries a single mom and of 2 for that matter is a useless fool and deserves to be shot by Talibans in a desert in the Kandahar region..
Men are marrying single mothers na. Infact bachelor's do marry single mothers

They're everywhere. Check around you'll find them. I have many of them around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Queenzzy:
I kid you not. They are not pretenders. It can't all be rotten, there are still very few good ones.

Happy weekend to you too

Happy weekend Ke

When Arsenal dn already spoil my weekend cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by Lostchild(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
loveymom:

The best advice will be for the husband and wife to discuss the issue (maybe go for marriage counseling), the man need to stop engaging in extra-marital affairs. So that the woman can heal from the heart break to enable them move forward.
Not for the woman to patiently endure the husband’s cheating unending episodes. Then probably come out of it with HIV.

Is this not the same thing I am still trying to say ?

・I am saying that, divorce is not the solution
・You are saying that, divorce is not the solution.

We know the husband mess up big time.
Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lostchild:

Is this not the same thing I am still trying to say ?

・I am saying that, divorce is not the solution
・You are saying that, divorce is not the solution.

We know the husband mess up big time.

I did not say divorce is not the solution because I am not wearing the shoes.
Go back and read your advice(comment), you are advocating for the woman to patiently stay and endure. Without talking about the man changing and stop cheating. Or is it difficult for you to call the man out for his stupidity?
Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by Lostchild(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
loveymom:

I did not say divorce is not the solution because I am not wearing the shoes.
Go back and read your advice(comment), you are advocating for the woman to patiently stay and endure. Without talking about the man changing and stop cheating. Or is it difficult for you to call the man out for his stupidity?

So the man should stop seeing the other baby mama and the baby?
Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lostchild:

So the man should stop seeing the other baby mama and the baby?

The discuss is for the man to stop sleeping with the baby mama. Is it until second belle enter?

I believe the OP has gotten good advice.
I am done with this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. by Goldiness: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
CanadianNaija:

You have succeeded in making the cheating man the victim and his wife the villain. I wish this kind of advise on you.

You and your kind make me sick.

Dear foolish fool above; The way you reason regarding my comment make me sick as well, who are you to judge who is who in this case...? angry angry angry angry you lack so much knowledge and understanding on your own, let alone others, someone like you, don't have solutions to peoples problems, yet you go against those with solutions to challenges, two close people have found theselves in a faulty situation, from the post, and you say they should not sick solutions further, I still wish you the same thing that has befallen their marriage in your life, and in the life of your sisters, and brothers in their marriages as well, because you lack sense of good judgement. What is your solution.....? Only to find fault in an already faulty situation. Shame!!!
People like you can't reedem this country at all, but to spoil it.

If the couple decide to separate or divorce because of the situation at hand it's their choice, if they choice to stay together and sort it out still their choice. But I will not be the one that will tell her or him what to do or choice to make, all I know is unity till they decide whatever they want;
Besides the OP brought the case for people to advise, and not for people like you to counter other people's advise.

Shame on you and your lack of judgment!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.