Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job (74099 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Kemight15: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
I feel like crying a cry of Joy as I'm seeing this post. Congrats dear. God has make way for you out of no ways

2 Likes

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by drealcivilceno(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
BKayy:
So you've finally lost it.

Back to business, the bible said in the parable of the talents that they will take from the person that have little and give to the one that have much. That is the explanation of this news.

That not exactly what the Bible says....
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Hallabee1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Aje.....

i can also create ooo, please dont ask me what in can create, just give me the link and leave the rest.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Philadelphia: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
1Lecime0:
Single- TWO[ODD]+ Available;
Stake #50,000 And win #105,000
Stake #100,000 And win #210,000 etc
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1

And you just registered on Nairaland undecided
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Chiiamaka: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am excited on his behalf.. This country kills dreams
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Necksonnel: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
mfm04622:

The company he joined in Finland, is it government owned? You too start company in Nigeria and employ people like him! No be govt must do everything

I'm sure you've never open a business in nigeria before. You think it's easy to run a business in nigeria. Why do you think companies are leaving. Even the Fintech that is like a hope to young people now, government is frustrating them , they are all looking for way to move out. Nigeria is already in a coma. Nothing works here bro
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Lightorder: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud.
He is now making us proud. I know loads of NONSENSE many haters were saying here when this guy made drones. Thank God it has been confirmed with pics that he has landed in Finland whereas many of them are still stranded here, typing , “God pick my call now” . Congratulations to him , I love progress

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Prenonjebose: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
When we don't place premium value on science and technology. From making drones for agriculture, security and defence purpose, to other tech services. We will import from Finland, surely
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by criuze(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
All this people blaming government for not picking the guy

Does this drone look like cow

Or

Do Nigeria have any need for drones even in future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Didi2d(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Edo boy making us proud
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ThatFairGuy1: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even when Biafra is cumminnnnn
Fahdiga:
This one don escape. Nigeria is a giant shithole beyond redemption. If you have the means leave this country asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by 49cents(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:

The Europeans first took our best art works now they are taking out best artists and you are celebrating
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ibtommy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Whenever the home owner does not allow charity that began, to thrive....then charity will be taken to another home so that it can thrive...

Whose loss

It's like the case of a man who doesn't value his EXTREMELY pretty and well behaved wife; if care is not taken, na another man go dey 'service' the 'juicy area'. Some gatemen dey do am for dem ogas' wives. Naija is the oga in this case and foreign countries are the gatemen. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by femi4love(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Many Nigerians are doing well in their areas of chosen professions abroad. I've met quite a number and am impressed.

I feel pained chatting with Nigerians at home with great talents, but without opportunities. Someone close to me who was frustrated by one of her lecturers in Nigeria because they wanted to sleep with her, came over to the UK and qualified as a Nurse/Social Worker with a First Class (Double honours) degree, topping her class.

She has been invited by the same Uni to apply for a Professional Doctorate.

4 Likes

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Onepeople: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Now compare what this guy did with that cardboard paper car one car did.

Who is the tech genius?

Fyi, he was interviewed first by the company before given the job, he wasn't just flown because he made a drone flew.
oga you are not making sense pls.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ibtommy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
femi4love:
Many Nigerians are doing well in their areas of chosen professions abroad. I've met quite a number and am impressed.

I feel pained chatting with Nigerians at home with great talents, but without opportunities. Someone close to me who was frustrated by one of her lecturers in Nigeria because they wanted to sleep with her, came over to the UK and qualified as a Nurse/Social Worker with a First Class (Double honours) degree, topping her class.

She has been invited by the same Uni to apply for a Professional Doctorate.

A fine girl is at the mercy of those lecturers, except she asks for more grace to endure or travels overseas....

5 Likes

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
And the brain drain continues.......Proverbs 22:29
Seest thou a man diligent in his business he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mere men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by deji17: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
That is how it is done. Not like in Nigeria where they think this is Govt responsibility. Company like Glo, will rather sponsor crack head singers than invest in a guy like this.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by bukxy: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Now compare what this guy did with that cardboard paper car one car did.

Who is the tech genius?

Fyi, he was interviewed first by the company before given the job, he wasn't just flown because he made a drone flew.

what that guy did isn't cardboard paper,

if you watch the video, he made moving caterpillars,tractors,the car he made the seat can rotate 360 degree, the door opens by itself,

BBC has even carried it,
the guy is even trending on linkedin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
I remember bayo director in oau pre degree that bastard follow me drag one girl e reach one time the guy called me to his office and warned me straight up he doesn't want me around her
ibtommy:

A fine girl is at the mercy of those lecturers, except she asks for more grace to endure or travels overseas....
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Ykc2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
If the writer knows the country called Finland very well he wont write the guy that make drone for finland, Finland is one of the most technological advanced country in the world,they just feel like giving the guy opportunity to showcase his talent,when finland begin dey produce Nokia TV later to Nokia handsets nigeria never see washing mashine,drone did not start today Israel used drone in 1982 invasion of lebanon

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by deji17: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Money mis road like Obi Cubana will spend a fortune on party, rather than invest on a tech guy like this. The ignorant Nigerian will be expecting govt to set up the guy. Is it finland Govt that employed the guy or Finland company?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by bizzibodi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
The NAF should have engage this guy to help them build drones.

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Keneth1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
True true na Escape
Fahdiga:
This one don escape. Nigeria is a giant shithole beyond redemption. If you have the means leave this country asap
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by kkins25(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
He is making Nigeria proud but at the same time Nigeria should be sad, because those one in a life time innovators are been stolen to foreign countries.
I think we should weep more than we should be celebrating.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by deji17: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
mfm04622:

The company he joined in Finland, is it government owned? You too start company in Nigeria and employ people like him! No be govt must do everything

You dey mind ignorant Nigerians?
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by AngelicBeing: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
wink
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by FarahAideed: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Greatbpalce to migrate too
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by tnerro1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
This guy should have been a top shot in the ministry of science and technology, but quota system people will not even allow him to get near the gate of the ministry. Years later, when he becomes a super star , the Nigerian government will be sending him congratulatory messages...... shame
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by pansophist(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
He will make it in Finland. Finland is a futuristic society driven by innovation. Just give that guy a year, he suppose build house for his mama. No joke.

3 Likes

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by justjify(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian leaders are making us sad and angry angry
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by justjify(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
pansophist:
He will make it in Finland. Finland is a futuristic society driven by innovation. Just give that guy a year, he suppose build house for his mama. No joke.
Oga, a year is too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.