Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job (74103 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by dragunov: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud.

You are loosing your future, your wealth, your talents to those who need them and you are busy celebrating a dysfunctional country.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by justjify(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
This analog element will not see this now ooo. His only target is to start manufacturing pencils and toothpicks. Tueh! angry

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by benqo01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wow that's fantastic.....The white believe in RAW Talent
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by justjify(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Naija which way
Every good talent just dey japa go better countries
You no go japa your own? Abi you wan de roast suya with and other APC zombies?
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Even when Biafra is cumminnnnn
Very soon you will start hustling for visa to enter Biafra
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Gee64: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
The stone Nigeria rejected becomes Finland's headstone!
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ibtommy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Remag666:
I remember bayo director in oau pre degree that bastard follow me drag one girl e reach one time the guy called me to his office and warned me straight up he doesn't want me around her

He is a 'driller',too
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by edetic: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Ignatius Asabor, a young Nigerian who makes drones has been flown to Finland and given a job by a foreign company, WonderTV Media reports.

Ignatius who makes special drones using local materials was flown to Finland by a foreign company and got employment with the same company.

Breaking the news on Linkedin, the Managing Director of a Finland-based Radai Limited, Mr. Ari Saartenoja expressed happiness at having Asabor work with his company.

Ari who shared the photo of the genius on arrival to Finland, Oulu, said that Asabor will strengthen the survey operations of his team in the future.

His post reads:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6834072723497508865

Asabor confirmed his arrival to Finland as he posted a picture of himself in Oulu, Finland with the caption:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6834086238262243329
good development, if not the nigerian security forces will soon label him ESN or IPOB, and waste him.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ThatFairGuy1: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Exactly. We're saying the same thing cheesy
Fahdiga:
Very soon you will start hustling for visa to enter Biafra
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Confam one the guy dey threaten pd babes no be small
ibtommy:

He is a 'driller',too
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by OMONGBALI: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud.

Nigerian men making Nigeria proud.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Hassanmaye(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
viyon02:
Another talent taken away, check this guy out in the six month, he will the best staff in the company.However, he would have been a street boy here in Nigeria.
Lol is true
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one don escape. Nigeria is a giant shithole beyond redemption. If you have the means leave this country asap
I will do that by marriage
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ibtommy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Remag666:
Confam one the guy dey threaten pd babes no be small

The most annoying thing is that some of those very young ladies go begin they open legs under empty threats. Dem no go even talk until it goes the 'other way'. Na so one secondary school teacher dey threaten one SS2 15-yr-old innocent girl...saying she go fail her science courses. The girl told her dad and he warned him VIGOROUSLY. The young lady
made her papers in flying colours. Ladies, make you no allow any randy lecturer threaten you. Speak up, speak out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:
And the brain drain continues
Lol
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Hassanmaye(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Naija which way
Every good talent just dey japa go better countries
We are left with bandits cultists
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Fahdiga(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Exactly. We're saying the same thing cheesy
But I don't think Biafra will be issuing visa to terrorists
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wow,congrats to him.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by naijaman2225(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:
And the brain drain continues

"BETTER A BRAIN DRAIN THAN A BRAIN IN A DRAIN" -
RAJIV GANDHI
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by authority2006(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
That's a country that appreciates talents and hardwork unlike the quota based national coven called injeria.

And when you guys are not using quota system, you will be employing nepotism. Go and check the level of nepotism during the recruitment into the NCAA under Stella Oduah when she was minister of aviation.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by CodeTemplar: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
authority2006:
[/b]

And when you guys are not quota system, you will be employing nepotism. Go and check the level of nepotism during the recruitment into the NCAA under Stella Oduah when she was minister of aviation.
same stella that was civilized enough to resign. Please compare her to pantami or kyari
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by naijaman2225(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
AerialMapper:
Meanwhile in Nigeria, we burden the entire drone industry with over-regulation

Robotics is the future; and drones will play a big role in it but lets continue focussing on oil and politics
EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA IS OVERBURDENED. LOOK AT THE WAY CBN IS OUT AGAINST FINTECHS, ALL FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ARE POSING A CHALLENGE TO THE FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT STATUS QUO.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Benekkk: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
The guy harassed my babe then but me sef fu*k up cause I chickened out...I bounce the girl from my life. Just told her I didn't want anything to affect my admission and you know after f*uking her so many times he no still give her admission na wetin pain me pass
ibtommy:

The most annoying thing is that some of those very young ladies go begin they open legs under empty threats. Dem no go even talk until it how's the 'other way'. Na so one secondary school teacher dey threaten one SS2 15-yr-old innocent girl...saying she go fail her science courses. The girl told her dad and he warned him VIGOROUSLY. The young lady
made her papers in flying colours. Ladies, make you no allow any randy lecturer threaten you. Speak up, speak out!!!
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by naijaman2225(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

how can he have value when he travellin to be Gay?....that man will marry him (truss me) angry
IT IS BETTER (FOR A NIGERIAN) TO BE GAY OVERSEAS THAN TO BE MELANCHOLIC IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by ibtommy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Remag666:
The guy harassed my babe then but me sef fu*k up cause I chickened out...I bounce the girl from my life. Just told her I didn't want anything to affect my admission and you know after f*uking her so many times he no still give her admission na wetin pain me pass

That's why some ladies go fettish. After all the slavery she was forced into; changing positions for one useless man. Well, such girls are also useless. Speak out first if you're sure you're not into the dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by bablon20(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria is cursed beyond remedy. Sometimes one wondes why God had to send him or her to this country. Nwakwo Kanu would have been dead since if not for the intervention of the Whites.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by SonofGod231: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rubbish country.Na to carry miscreants and Oloshos from BBNaija Seasons and empower them.Imagine some states honoured and welcomed dem with S.A,P.A and Triumphant entering for being worthless.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
They're not always at fault in cases like that the slowpoke man is supposed to take all the blame God save am say no be now he try am the way me and the babe for set am up we go end him career..... anybody in that situation the best thing to do is set the lecturer up and blackmail him cause that's exactly what they're doing very heartless people and them plenty for that oau trust me
ibtommy:

That's why some ladies go fettish. After all the slavery she was forced into; changing positions for one useless man. Well, such girls are also useless. Speak out first if you're sure you're not into the dirty game.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by viyon02: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
luluman:
Or even arrested that he is a threat to Nigeria.
Exactly.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Now compare what this guy did with that cardboard paper car one car did.

Who is the tech genius?

Fyi, he was interviewed first by the company before given the job, he wasn't just flown because he made a drone flew fly.

They are all wonderful kids doing progressive stuffs. I wish them all the luck they can get.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Gfskw: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.