Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is The Guy For Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Guy For Real (600 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Guy For Real by bensky: 10:40am On May 20, 2011
Morning nairalander i have a serious issue bodering me and i seek your various  advise.

i met this guy in 2001 during my 100 level in sch  through a friend and he just moved to portharcourt due to work ,and we dated for few months and broke up because the friend i met him through will tell me things like the guy has a girlfrnd  in lagos and the girl says she will not leave her man for any other girl. anyway at the long the guy called off the relationship because he said he was hearing too many things  and i later discovered he was dating this same friend of my i knew him through, we  remained friends  and he always advise me to  be good  and make Good grades  also assisted me whenever i had financial issues.

The long &short story is we started dating again  sometime in 2009 and for the first six months i had fun cos he wakes me up with calls and it started reducing and whn i complained he says he has used his village jaz to hold me i wont be able to leave him,

the probblem i have is this guy doesnt talk about things except he is ready to tlk abut it because i spoke with his childhood friend and the guy says his always been like that.  he doesnt pick his phones  calls especially weekends when i complain he will always aplolgize. i have on several occassion tried to call off the relationship but he keeps  begging me to give him time.

this guy  trust me and i also trust him  so  much that  if someone tells him they saw me coming out of  a hotel with a guy he will tell  you that  it doesnt mean i had sex with the guy. i have tried on several occassion  for him to define the relationship but to nao  avail. 

we  dont spend quality time together  xcpt we are going to see a movie  , we only talk on phone  and evryone around me is complaining that the guy is not serious because  they  dont know him  and i also havent met his people aside talking to his brother and sister inlaw .

i also tried talking to him about that  and he says , which to an extent i know his very secretive  .
i can go on and on  but i need serious advise on what you think.
Re: Is The Guy For Real by alfchye(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2011
To me he is not ready to be a man, he is not ready to be responsible.If he loves u, he should open up to some level.
Re: Is The Guy For Real by torrents(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2011
It is not advisable to remain in a relationship that has no bearing. It is always good to know what you're going into and doing at thesame time. I feel the guy in question is keeping a lot of things away from you. Dont attach emotion or sentiment to whatever decision you take. Use your head in this situation,and not your heart. Takia!
Re: Is The Guy For Real by Dyt(f): 10:57am On May 20, 2011
Can sm1 pls explain wat she jst wrote up dere
simply cant get a thing
Re: Is The Guy For Real by MMM2(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2011
op
find anoda BF
Re: Is The Guy For Real by r231(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2011
Don't waste your time op
Re: Is The Guy For Real by DaDoctor: 2:50pm On May 20, 2011
Patiently remain on the reserve bench (if u like)

he may be trying to clear 'older okochas' just to introduce 'joel obi's' like you

the choice is yours

na word i give u o!!!
Re: Is The Guy For Real by omega25red(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2011
sounds like home boy is married and you are just his side piece. No village jazz can hold anyone if you dont want to be there you need to open your eyes and see that he is not right for you
Re: Is The Guy For Real by Rocktation(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2011
Oooh boy. You've got lots of problems and yet i can't hold on 2 a single one of them. Anyways, peace i wish u.
Re: Is The Guy For Real by iice(f): 3:35am On May 21, 2011
Errh what is the problem? undecided
People around have told you, you have been warned. He himself said he used jazz on you and you're complaining about not spending quality time and him being secretive. You well so?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice Asap. / Valentine Warning For North, Don't Celebrate Because Of Boko Haram / Being Happy In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.