Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Britain: Why I No Longer Go To Church. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain: Why I No Longer Go To Church. (547 Views)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain: Why I No Longer Go To Church. by techwaya: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
The British brought Christianity to Nigeria and we southerners embraced it ,buts it's so unfortunate that in times of distress and persecution Britain and the so called christian European countries will side with the muslims part of the country whose aim is to decimate christians just like they did during Biafra imagine Britain joining Egyptian airforce to bombard innocent Igbo children ,imagine what is currently happening in Kaduna and benue christians are being killed and Britain knows about it but are doing nothing they still allow buhari to visit uk looks like they just used religion to brainwash us so they can have easy access not really because they loved us bullshiitt.. angry

1 Like

Re: Britain: Why I No Longer Go To Church. by dawnomike(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
techwaya:
The British brought Christianity to Nigeria and we southerners embraced it ,buts it's so unfortunate that in times of distress and persecution Britain and the so called christian European countries will side with the muslims part of the country whose aim is to decimate christians just like they did during Biafra imagine Britain joining Egyptian airforce to bombard innocent Igbo children ,imagine what is currently happening in Kaduna and benue christians are being killed and Britain knows about it but are doing nothing they still allow buhari to visit uk looks like they just used religion to brainwash us so they can have easy access not really because they loved us bullshiitt.. angry

Forget about the medium (people) through which any form of religion be it Christianity or Islam came... What matters is your self conviction for believing in the first place. Many of us in Nigeria are Christians/Muslims cos it is the religion of our biological parents. Hence, no personal conviction.
Until you sit down to come to the realization of your belief and why you believe, you are not yet a Believer.

3 Likes

Re: Britain: Why I No Longer Go To Church. by chiiraq802(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
I really don't care why you don't go to church. its your life enjoy yourself.

Re: Britain: Why I No Longer Go To Church. by YungMillionaire: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Both Christianity and Islam are religions of oppression and enslavement. Any African who is a Christian or Muslim is a slave.

(1) (Reply)

2023: God Will Give Nigeria President With Good Heart Like Buhari ― Umahi / Osinbajo Is Wrong About Pentecostal Tax / The Prodigality Of Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.